WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Trump Rally and Assault of Media

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trump Rally and Assault of Media
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a Trump supporter at the rally physically attacked the media. A camera man from the BBC (that should play well with our allies).

Knowing that no Trump supporter would do this, it must be a plant from the Dems.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-supporter-launches-apos-incredibly-105355973.html

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump once again lied about the size of his crowd, saying "69,000 signed up to be here. The arena holds about 8,000." He then thanked the city FD for getting 10,000 people in the El Paso County Coliseum, while noting that "tens of thousands of people are watching the screens outside."

The Fire department says said only 6,500 people were inside the venue and denied that any special accommodations were made.

But it gets better.

Trump claimed that Beto's rally across town only had 300 people at it. The Texas Tribune, however, said that at least 7000 people were there.

Strategic and tactical failure on Trump's part: First, he elevated O'Rourke by going to El Peso in the first place; Second, by deliberately trying to understate his crowd, which appears to have been bigger.

And just when O'Rourke's star was thought to perhaps be fading....

[ 02-12-2019, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: Travlr ]

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again what difference does the truth make. The clucks buy everything he says even in the face of contrary proof.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was Obama in disguise that attacked the reporter!
Bcleah
Member # 5397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bcleah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The cameraman is fine, if a little shaken.

BBC report

But the Washington correspondent for the BBC (Gary O'Donoghue), who stood just in front of the cameraman, is blind. And although I am sure was very 'professional' about it, must have been unnerved.

[ 02-12-2019, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Bcleah ]

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just like the inaugural parade that was the largest in history.. who ya gonna believe me or those lying pictures and films?

The camera man should sue not only the attacker but the idiot who all but tells his legions to do this.. and in some cases, tells them to attack and he will pay.. sue the clown

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Trumpet idiot has state that the doofus who attacked the cameraman was a paid trouble maker. What the hell chemical is in their drinking water?
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
Some Trumpet idiot has state that the doofus who attacked the cameraman was a paid trouble maker. What the hell chemical is in their drinking water?

Sodium pentathal it sounds like; makes them susceptible to suggestion (one of the reasons its used, as was scopolamine, as a "truth serum").

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Bcleah
Member # 5397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bcleah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cory:

Well if they live near a coal mine, who knows?!

[ 02-13-2019, 01:10 AM: Message edited by: Bcleah ]

PVM
Member # 121669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink] Trump Invites Supporter, BBC Cameraman To Finish Altercation At White House

--------------------
https://deadofnightusa.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/DeadofNightUSA/
https://www.facebook.com/MMFMHC/
https://www.reverbnation.com/misledmedia
http://redmenacerecords.storenvy.com/

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations