WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Conservatards Try to Viralize Fake Nude of Ocasio-Cortez

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Conservatards Try to Viralize Fake Nude of Ocasio-Cortez
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Cue usual suspects whining 'but EYE didn't see it, so... ' in 3... 2... 1...

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Liz Hunter's Boyfriend
Member # 7919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liz Hunter's Boyfriend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The FOX Wing efforts to smear and harass Ocasio-Cortez is so dripping with misogyny, and so gross that it's backfiring on them.

They lob this **** at her, she knocks it out of the park, running rings around them, making the FOX Wing looks vile and incompetent.

They're making a star out of her, and they're too stupid to see it.

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Before Shooter can come cry about how we would know this a republican thing or Fox thing or any of the crap he will, The Daily Caller was founded by guess who.... Tucker Carlson. It -is- a Republican sided thing. It has ties to Fox through him.

Also, it failed miserably as AOC has no issues taking them on face to face. It has been said many, many times. They are scared of her and have been since before she even took office. They should be.

--------------------
Promoting SMW in the WCFL & Stampede in the NFWA. Check out all the great action in the virtual forum.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She was gonna be a star regardless. They're just helping.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:

100% agreed.

--------------------
Promoting SMW in the WCFL & Stampede in the NFWA. Check out all the great action in the virtual forum.

PVM
Member # 121669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there are any such pictures of her, I volunteer for the grueling task of studying them to verify their authenticity.

--------------------
https://deadofnightusa.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/DeadofNightUSA/
https://www.facebook.com/MMFMHC/
http://redmenacerecords.storenvy.com/

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone at the Daily Caller obviously made a bad decision. Her platform is enough to ensure she doesn't get any further in politics then she already has.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Scares the living sh*t outta ya, doesn't she.

--------------------

oblongo
Member # 2502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oblongo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since when is a photo of someone's feet a nude?
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Well, see, first, those things attached to the feet, they're called 'legs'. Maybe someday you'll get to see some in real life. Secondly, the kind of photo where you only see part of the body but are to infer that the rest is nekkid is called an 'implied nude' in the ya know art world, which actually exists on this planet. Thirdly, the God Forbid point is that it was a (as usual) lame right wing attempt to smear somebody who doesn't march in step, in this case by attempting to imply she's a lazy vain pampered layabout, by circulating a photo of SOMEBODY ELSE. So, again as usual, give it another spin, because that one was the usual epic fail.

--------------------

oblongo
Member # 2502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oblongo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having now read the Daily Caller article, it specifically says it's not her.

What I find amusing is that not only did online foot fetishists pretty quickly debunk the claim it was her, it figured out who the feet belong to and named her.

And the photo is still not a nude.

[ 01-13-2019, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: oblongo ]

Cory
Member # 6097

quote:
Originally posted by oblongo:

What I find amusing is that not only did online foot fetishists pretty quickly debunk the claim it was her, it figured out who the feet belong to and named her.

It was edited after she publicly called them out on it.

--------------------

oblongo
Member # 2502

quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
quote:
Originally posted by oblongo:

It was edited after she publicly called them out on it.
The headline, which was admittedly ambiguous and clickbaitish, was changed. The article itself is the same.

Google still has the cache. In the second paragraph, we read:

As first reported by VICE‘s Motherboard, they belong to Sydney Elaine Leathers, the adult film actress and former paramour to ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.). Weiner is currently serving time in the slammer for taking advantage of an underage girl.
Leathers called the congresswoman a “national treasure” and said she wants to “protect her honor.”
“Hey @AOC, I’m sorry creeps are trying to pretend my pics are actually pics of you. Happy to clear that up,” Leathers wrote on Twitter Monday afternoon. “(& tbh I’d take the blame for things I haven’t actually done just to protect your honor, you’re a national treasure).” (RELATED: Read the Mirror Questionnaire with Sydney Elaine Leathers)

[ 01-13-2019, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: oblongo ]

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really a fan -- she's further to the Left than I'm really comfortable with....but then, so is Bernie, so who konws -- but I do think that Paul Krugman really hit the nail square on the other day with his Tweet:
 -

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
Someone at the Daily Caller obviously made a bad decision. Her platform is enough to ensure she doesn't get any further in politics then she already has.

Apparently she doesn’t have our nation’s best interests at heart. That’s the duty of such fine upstanding defectives such as Steve KKKing.

[ 01-15-2019, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Billy Burgess ]

--------------------
THE TIES THAT BIND - a film for which I created the concept and co-wrote... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODd54l1H6iA

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Don't you clucks ever get nauseous spinning like that?

--------------------

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
quote:

100% agreed.
As you say, she was going to be a star in congress regardless. Now it looks like after the next POTUS is elected, she gets the rocket strapped to her and rides it right into a Cabinet position.

I can't help but be worried about the Beaver...

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't you clucks ever get nauseous spinning like that?

Actually they find spinning therapeutic. Gives them a break from all that deflection.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations