WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Tarrant County(Fort Worth TX) County Repuplican Party Debating Removing vice chair

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tarrant County(Fort Worth TX) County Repuplican Party Debating Removing vice chair
paulsonj72
Member
Member # 58715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulsonj72     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarrant county Republicans are scheduled to vote this week on whether to remove the County Party vice chair due to the fact that he is a Muslim

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/01/09/texas-county-gop-group-seeks-ouster-unsuitable-muslim-vice-chair/2524420002/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&ut m_campaign=usatodaycomwashington-topstories

IP: Logged
jjenginer
Member
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do they want, Mike pence clones?

Never mind I saw a photo of GGP senate

IP: Logged
Billy Burgess
Member
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'd think the ignorant goatf*ckers might want a little "diversity", although for this bunch their idea of "diversity" would be a female who might have come to right-wing views without the aid of a husband (or just a female in general).

--------------------
THE TIES THAT BIND - a film for which I created the concept and co-wrote... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODd54l1H6iA

IP: Logged
The Fake J.D. McKay
Member
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the handiwork of an old bat named DortrieO’Brien I’ve in Dallas country. That nasty old cow is a troublemaker and a-hole supreme. She’s one of the Eagle forum group. Today our Governor hammered them for making this move. He carries a lot of weight with them so maybe this bs will fail.

 -

[ 01-09-2019, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: The Fake J.D. McKay ]

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like everyone in the Texas GOP over the county level is telling them, "don'cha dare", and yet....


Thereby proving that it isn't always the national figures you need to keep your eyes on (witness NC-09, right?).

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged
The Fake J.D. McKay
Member
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea how it goes today but I would not at all be shocked to see them pull it down.
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even Rafi Cruz is against it.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
sam the lion from WA
Member
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Fake J.D. McKay:
This is the handiwork of an old bat named DortrieO’Brien I’ve in Dallas country. That nasty old cow is a troublemaker and a-hole supreme. She’s one of the Eagle forum group. Today our Governor hammered them for making this move. He carries a lot of weight with them so maybe this bs will fail.

 -

This is exactly how I pictured what this lady would look like...

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2019/01/10/tarrant-county-gop-votes-retain-muslim-vice-chair-following-months-controversy

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha, you inbred cousin f*ckers.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Billy Burgess
Member
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
Ha ha, you inbred cousin f*ckers.

In certain parts of Europe, they call them "royals".
IP: Logged
The Fake J.D. McKay
Member
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is another story on it and it gives a bit of insight of these idiot precinct chairs that started this mess. The last quote is particularly telling:

"Legvold, meanwhile, complained that Shafi's opponents had been vilified.

"They’ve said nothing but horrible things about us — that we’re bigots and Islamophobes and white supremacists — when we’re just patriots who care for our country," she said."

The new abbreviation for "toothless redneck ass hole" is "patriot". I, for one, hope the Patriots lose this weekend.

IP: Logged
SHOOTER
Member
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Justice, common sense, and every day values of those that voted to keep the guy have probably disgruntled the few morons that wanted to get rid of him. Doubtful Dorrie O' Brien, a Tarrant County GOP precinct chair will be a chair much longer.
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop the presses. Beav made an intelligent post.

[ 01-12-2019, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Billy Burgess
Member
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The idiots who wanted him out weren't on the right wing. They were still in the airport skylounge getting hammered.

--------------------
THE TIES THAT BIND - a film for which I created the concept and co-wrote... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODd54l1H6iA

IP: Logged
jjenginer
Member
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even then 49 of the 188, or 26%, still voted to remove him just because he was Muslim

PS got to love that picture of her and the flag shirt.

in her mind it makes one a super patriot to wear the flag as an article of clothing but how dear a person, let alone a minority, desecrate the flag by kneeling to excercise their first amendment

[ 01-14-2019, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: jjenginer ]

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She probably would have died of a sudden spike in high-blood pressure if she ever saw Abbie Hoffman in his flag shirt....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jjenginer:
Even then 49 of the 188, or 26%, still voted to remove him just because he was Muslim

PS got to love that picture of her and the flag shirt.

in her mind it makes one a super patriot to wear the flag as an article of clothing but how dear a person, let alone a minority, desecrate the flag by kneeling to excercise their first amendment

in my day, you were told to get a job, take a bath and merica love it or leave it.. if you wore a flag on your clothes.

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

IP: Logged
diamondmd
Member
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
quote:
Originally posted by jjenginer:
Even then 49 of the 188, or 26%, still voted to remove him just because he was Muslim

PS got to love that picture of her and the flag shirt.

in her mind it makes one a super patriot to wear the flag as an article of clothing but how dear a person, let alone a minority, desecrate the flag by kneeling to excercise their first amendment

in my day, you were told to get a job, take a bath and merica love it or leave it.. if you wore a flag on your clothes.
True, back then everyone with long hair and a beard were dirty hippie commies. Now they're tRump lovin', MAGA hat wearin', Duck Dynasty wannabes.

[ 01-15-2019, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: diamondmd ]

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
quote:
Originally posted by jjenginer:
Even then 49 of the 188, or 26%, still voted to remove him just because he was Muslim

PS got to love that picture of her and the flag shirt.

in her mind it makes one a super patriot to wear the flag as an article of clothing but how dear a person, let alone a minority, desecrate the flag by kneeling to excercise their first amendment

in my day, you were told to get a job, take a bath and merica love it or leave it.. if you wore a flag on your clothes.
True, back then everyone with long hair and a beard were dirty hippie commies. Now they're tRump lovin', MAGA hat wearin', Duck Dynasty wannabes.
sired by the same in-breds who were yelling at us.. Tho I never wore one myself, didnt feel right

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

IP: Logged
diamondmd
Member
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to wear an army field jacket with star and stripes peace sign and peace fingers patches on it.

[ 01-15-2019, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: diamondmd ]

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

IP: Logged
   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3