WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » How Acosta Gave Jeffrey Epstein Deal of a Lifetime and Became tRump Cabinet Member (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How Acosta Gave Jeffrey Epstein Deal of a Lifetime and Became tRump Cabinet Member
Fighting Camel
Member # 4935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fighting Camel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
quote:
Originally posted by Fighting Camel:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Yohe:
Stuff like this happens in Russia all the time.

No matter what really happen....people will believe he was killed because he was going to flip.

This guy was a wimp...he couldn't stay in a cell...he was freaking out...just like Trump will. It takes guts to hang yourself & it's not a easy thing to do. If there isn't big drop, your neck isn't going to snap. You'll just hand there...for a long time. Until you choke to death. Takes guts. I don't see making sheets into a rope....Is there a pipe to hang from?

No it doesn't see logical. Shooting yourself...poison...cutting your wrist or neck...jumping out a window... Ok that's not so
hard. Hanging yourself...that's hard..takes time to do & figure out.

At Alhambra Hospital, he'd still be alive.

That is my big question if it turns out he hanged himself (Apologize if they have released that information already, haven't looked it up the last couple of days) What did he hang from? Most modern prison cells have nothing to hang from, much less high enough to snap a neck.

You're 100% right...hanging without snapping neck is rarely successful if your feet can touch the ground...instinct to survive kicks in.

Absolutely right . . . and, not to jump topics here, but this isn't the first time in recent memory that this very issue has come up -- or at least SHOULD have come up. Anyone remember this?

https://newsone.com/3884110/jeffrey-epstein-sandra-bland-jail-suicide/

Seeing the cell though that Sandra Bland was in...that was far from a modern jail cell. If Epstein was in a cell like that, it is much easier for me to believe he hung himself.

[ 08-13-2019, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Fighting Camel ]

--------------------
"A girl's legs are her best friend...but even the best of friends must part"---Redd Foxx

IP: Logged
Liz Hunter's Boyfriend
Member # 7919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liz Hunter's Boyfriend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Yohe:
Stuff like this happens in Russia all the time.

No matter what really happen....people will believe he was killed because he was going to flip.

This guy was a wimp...he couldn't stay in a cell...he was freaking out...just like Trump will. It takes guts to hang yourself & it's not a easy thing to do. If there isn't a big drop, your neck isn't going to snap. You'll just hang there...for a long time. Until you choke to death. Takes guts. I don't see making sheets into a rope....Is there a pipe to hang from?

No it doesn't see logical. Shooting yourself...poison...cutting your wrist or neck...jumping out a window... Ok that's not so
hard. Hanging yourself...that's hard..takes time to do & figure out.

At Alhambra Hospital, he'd still be alive.

People who hang themselves pass out before they die. No hangman's drop necessary, and they don't need to dangle high off the ground. Many people hang themselves from a kneeling or seated position.
Liz Hunter's Boyfriend
Member # 7919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liz Hunter's Boyfriend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the secret powers that be, or the deep state, or whoever, thought that Epstein was going to talk, why wouldn't they have killed him long ago, before he was locked up?

This was a suicide. He probably paid off jail people so he could get away with doing it.

Fighting Camel
Member # 4935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fighting Camel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Liz Hunter's Boyfriend:
If the secret powers that be, or the deep state, or whoever, thought that Epstein was going to talk, why wouldn't they have killed him long ago, before he was locked up?

This was a suicide. He probably paid off jail people so he could get away with doing it.

He was taken off suicide watch so no need to pay anyone. Checking a cell once an hour gets forgotten many times when working a segregation unit, especially in the early hours

--------------------
"A girl's legs are her best friend...but even the best of friends must part"---Redd Foxx

Liz Hunter's Boyfriend
Member # 7919

quote:
quote:

He was taken off suicide watch so no need to pay anyone. Checking a cell once an hour gets forgotten many times when working a segregation unit, especially in the early hours
Was thinking maybe he paid to be taken off watch
Fighting Camel
Member # 4935

quote:
quote:
quote:

No doubt possible.

--------------------

Red Wings Fan I
Member # 2068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Wings Fan I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

No doubt possible.
Or someone else paid for him to be taken off, a gamble that paid off.

--------------------
"I came to smell that fresh Detroit air!" Vince McMahon

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there's a great pic of the 3 stooges.. I thought you were watching Epstein... classic

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Liz Hunter's Boyfriend
Member # 7919

In any case, I'm sure there will be a thorough investigation, with no stone unturned.
Red Wings Fan I
Member # 2068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Wings Fan I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Broken bones more consistent with strangulation found on Epstein.

--------------------
"I came to smell that fresh Detroit air!" Vince McMahon

Dirko
Member # 125609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, look who Epstein's bodyguard/driver was:

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2019/08/jeffrey-epsteins-bodyguard-igor-zinoviev-on-his-old-boss.html

--------------------
"Evil is just a measure of how much YOUR choices take away other people's."
(Simon Spurrier)

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoulda just sicced Frank Shamrock on Epstein.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations