WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » How Acosta Gave Jeffrey Epstein Deal of a Lifetime and Became tRump Cabinet Member (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How Acosta Gave Jeffrey Epstein Deal of a Lifetime and Became tRump Cabinet Member
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. Child rape is not political.
IP: Logged
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope.. and like Cosby who I loved during his career.. send their asses away whoever they may be..

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epstein *cough* 'attempts suicide' in cell

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------

PVM
Member # 121669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
Epstein *cough* 'attempts suicide' in cell

It gets a little weirder because of this:
Jailed ‘killer cop’ questioned about Jeffrey Epstein’s injuries

I remember this guy from when he got arrested because I lived sort of near there at the time. He is huge and dangerous. Could easily kill Epstein if he wanted to.

--------------------
https://deadofnightusa.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/DeadofNightUSA/
http://redmenacerecords.storenvy.com/

Red Wings Fan I
Member # 2068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Wings Fan I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epstein's second suicide attempt works.

News is coming in that Epstein's second suicide attempt has worked.

Something about this stinks to high heaven. Dead men tell no tales, they say.

--------------------
"I came to smell that fresh Detroit air!" Vince McMahon

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Red Wings Fan I:

Especially since he was on suicide watch.

Someone watched all right....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Antithesis
Member # 37543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antithesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Article I read stated that he was already on suicide watch... very suspicious he just passed away and the narrative is already suicide. Has there been time for even a partial inquiry?

--------------------
Now posting at your level.

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird timing right after his docs drop, don't ya think?
Cory
Member # 6097

One important thing after this all happened though...

No one else will have legal standing to challenge the search warrant for his home. That means -everything- found on anyone is admissible without the possibility of a motion to supress.

So while he won't be testifying obviously, that does not exactly leave those worried, off the hook so to speak. Not yet anyway.

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do they have camera's/video for cells with people on suicide watch?

very suspicious to say the least and I'm not a conspiracy type

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
One important thing after this all happened though...

No one else will have legal standing to challenge the search warrant for his home. That means -everything- found on anyone is admissible without the possibility of a motion to supress.

So while he won't be testifying obviously, that does not exactly leave those worried, off the hook so to speak. Not yet anyway.

I'm sure the tRump Enterprises cleaning crew has already been and gone.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:

Oh, even if there is no conspiracy, this is still shady as all get out.
King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
quote:

Oh, even if there is no conspiracy, this is still shady as all get out.
oh yea.. spider sense are tingling. interested in video tho or the excuse as to why there isn't. maybe it's standard not to have video, but that's stupid when ou have the tech available

--------------------

TylerStanMan
Member # 127142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TylerStanMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So who exactly are the order taking rats that do the wet work for billionaires? I'm sure the rich ***** aren't out there killing, so where do these 'just following ze orders' types come from?
King Francis
Member # 24068

in a prison it may not be that hard to find someone who would kill.. prolly wouldnt be the billionaire making the contact with them, same as a gang killing in jail.

Like I said, I waiting to see what comes of this

--------------------

Red Wings Fan I
Member # 2068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Wings Fan I     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
quote:
Originally posted by Red Wings Fan I:

Especially since he was on suicide watch.

Someone watched all right....

I'm now reading that he was *NOT* on suicide watch when he died. If this is true, it would have been very easy to let him off suicide watch in order to off himself.

--------------------
"I came to smell that fresh Detroit air!" Vince McMahon

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
in a prison it may not be that hard to find someone who would kill...

. . . especially a child molester, and especially a wealthy white fat-cat child molester. Guys would PAY for the privilege!

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

Dragonstone
Member # 129157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragonstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Per the New York Times:
quote:
Update: Jeffrey Epstein had been on suicide watch after he was found injured on July 23 and received a daily psychiatric evaluation, according to a person familiar with his detention. He was removed on July 29 and returned to a special housing unit.
Now the question is... who the hell made the call to take this guy off suicide watch?

I'm inclined to think at this point that he really did commit suicide, but that jail did everything they could to make that an available option for him.

[ 08-10-2019, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Dragonstone ]

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meanwhile, the case extends overseas to Merrie Olde England . . .

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49305967

[ 08-10-2019, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
Originally posted by Dragonstone:
Per the New York Times:
quote:
Update: Jeffrey Epstein had been on suicide watch after he was found injured on July 23 and received a daily psychiatric evaluation, according to a person familiar with his detention. He was removed on July 29 and returned to a special housing unit.
Now the question is... who the hell made the call to take this guy off suicide watch?

I'm inclined to think at this point that he really did commit suicide, but that jail did everything they could to make that an available option for him.

He was a con man who worked alot of people in order to do what he did for years.. maybe worked the the doc's?

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/politics/bill-barr-jeffrey-epstein-justice-department-investigation/index.html

Pedophiles usually have a short shelf-life in prison, so in theory this could be just another case of a short-eyes getting what he had coming to him.

But given Epstein's network of high-and-mighty buddies and co-conspirators, the obvious cover-up implications are far too vast to ignore. the odor of a very huge rat is unmistakable, and it wouldn't surprise a lot of people if that rat had orange hair.

(Although to be fair, Epstein's network is so extensive and wide-ranging that the number of people who are probably breathing a sigh of relief right now is probably almost as great as the number of girls he violated over the years. a LOT of people no doubt wanted him dead.)

[ 08-10-2019, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

. . . meanwhile, King Rat delivers a swerve . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-retweets-post-promoting-conspiracy-theory-about-jeffrey-epsteins-death/ar-AAFD9AQ?ocid=spartandhp

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

""He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life." (Donald Trump)

--------------------

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And now the real fun begins....
 -
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
And now the real fun begins....
 -
[Roll Eyes]

Pardon my obtuseness, but what is this guy really saying? That the body found wasn't really Epstein? That he's been spirited away to some hiding place (no doubt sharing drinks and young girls right now with Elvis and Jim Morrison)?

--------------------

PsychoSem
Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PsychoSem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/politics/bill-barr-jeffrey-epstein-justice-department-investigation/index.html

Pedophiles usually have a short shelf-life in prison, so in theory this could be just another case of a short-eyes getting what he had coming to him.

But given Epstein's network of high-and-mighty buddies and co-conspirators, the obvious cover-up implications are far too vast to ignore. the odor of a very huge rat is unmistakable, and it wouldn't surprise a lot of people if that rat had orange hair.

(Although to be fair, Epstein's network is so extensive and wide-ranging that the number of people who are probably breathing a sigh of relief right now is probably almost as great as the number of girls he violated over the years. a LOT of people no doubt wanted him dead.)

Be fair. If you believe all the conspiracy theories then he is just as likely to have been offed by the Clintons. [Razz]

--------------------
The future's uncertain and the end is always near...

Antithesis
Member # 37543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antithesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

. . . especially a child molester, and especially a wealthy white fat-cat child molester. Guys would PAY for the privilege!
Just as likely one or more prison gangs would extort him for protection

--------------------
Now posting at your level.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSem:
quote:

Be fair. If you believe all the conspiracy theories then he is just as likely to have been offed by the Clintons. [Razz]
Uhh... that's what he said.

[ 08-11-2019, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

PVM
Member # 121669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Pardon my obtuseness, but what is this guy really saying? That the body found wasn't really Epstein? That he's been spirited away to some hiding place (no doubt sharing drinks and young girls right now with Elvis and Jim Morrison)?

He's at Area 51 right now.

--------------------
https://deadofnightusa.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/DeadofNightUSA/
http://redmenacerecords.storenvy.com/

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Yohe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked in a small hospital for 35 years. If a PT even hinted anything about killing himself, there would be a sitter right next to his bed for 24 hours a day for as long as he was in the hospital. I worked the night shift & busiest time was 4:30 to 7:00.

There were cameras everywhere in the hall way. We knew who & when anyone when into a room. If there is no film....small a rat.

This is about the richest guys in this world, 5 million is nothing to them. They need to check every guard who quits over the next month. **** check them all.

But never fear, Barr is on the job.-

Now we got a murder for the Trump movie that should in in theaters in 6 years. It will be longer than "Gone with the Wind"....and Ben Hur together.---Yohe

[ 08-12-2019, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Steve Yohe ]

Dragonstone
Member # 129157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dragonstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

A) He wasn't in prison. He was in a federal jail in Manhattan.

B) He was in solitary confinement.

I think the most plausible answer is that he really did kill himself, and that the officials in the jail made it as easy as they possibly could for him to do it. He had nothing to live for - he knew he wasn't getting his old life of extreme privilege back, he knew he was never going to see the outside of a prison ever again, and he knew that he would have to spend the rest of his life watching his back because of what happens to pedophiles in prison. I'm guessing he thought taking his own life wouldn't be as horrible as getting gang raped and then beaten to death by an angry mob.

A lot of people would kill themselves in that situation if they could.

[ 08-11-2019, 11:28 PM: Message edited by: Dragonstone ]

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

quote:
Originally posted by Dragonstone:
quote:
quote:

A) He wasn't in prison. He was in a federal jail in Manhattan.

B) He was in solitary confinement. . .

Well, as far as solitary confinement goes, "mistakes" (cough) can happen. . . Dahmer was supposed to have been in solitary when someone "accidentally" assigned him to a work crew.

And even if Epstein did kill himself, the fact that he was off suicide watch and obviously not being monitored very closely seems suspicious, to say the least (which I think is pretty much what you're saying, as well).

[ 08-12-2019, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------

Fighting Camel
Member # 4935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fighting Camel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sorry....but that is just a myth in today's prison system and has been for a couple of decades.

--------------------
"A girl's legs are her best friend...but even the best of friends must part"---Redd Foxx

Fighting Camel
Member # 4935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fighting Camel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Yohe:
I worked in a small hospital for 35 years. If a PT even hinted anything about killing himself, there would be a sitter right next to his bed for 24 hours a day for as long as he was in the hospital. I worked the night shift & busiest time was 4:30 to 7:00.

There were cameras everywhere in the hall way. We knew who & when anyone when into a room. If there is no film....small a rat.

This is about the richest guys in this world, 5 million is nothing to them. They need to check every guard who quits over the next month. **** check them all.

But never fear, Bar is on the job.-

Now we got a murder for the Trump movie that should in in theaters in 6 years. It will be longer than "Gone with the Wind"....and Ben Hur together.---Yohe

Hospitals aren't prisons though. In a career that took me from Correctional Officer to Warden, I never had an inmate that was set with for 24 hours a day. Suicide watch was generally from 48hours to 15 days...then send to a mental facility if needed. During suicide watch They were basically naked in single cell confinement, and checked on every 15 minutes.

--------------------
"A girl's legs are her best friend...but even the best of friends must part"---Redd Foxx

King Francis
Member # 24068

I think he did off himself, and was looking forward to the investigation..However with Barr involved, who can believe 1 word of whatever he says happened?

Yes, there would be questions with whoever is involved in the investigation and whether we would ever know the truth.

now.. no chance in h*ll

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by Fighting Camel:
quote:

Sorry....but that is just a myth in today's prison system and has been for a couple of decades.
Yeah, that too. Other hand, old Jewish wimps probably don't have much of a shelf life now or back in the day.

--------------------

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Yohe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stuff like this happens in Russia all the time.

No matter what really happen....people will believe he was killed because he was going to flip.

This guy was a wimp...he couldn't stay in a cell...he was freaking out...just like Trump will. It takes guts to hang yourself & it's not a easy thing to do. If there isn't a big drop, your neck isn't going to snap. You'll just hang there...for a long time. Until you choke to death. Takes guts. I don't see making sheets into a rope....Is there a pipe to hang from?

No it doesn't see logical. Shooting yourself...poison...cutting your wrist or neck...jumping out a window... Ok that's not so
hard. Hanging yourself...that's hard..takes time to do & figure out.

At Alhambra Hospital, he'd still be alive.

[ 08-13-2019, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: Steve Yohe ]

Fighting Camel
Member # 4935

quote:

No matter what really happen....people will believe he was killed because he was going to flip.

This guy was a wimp...he couldn't stay in a cell...he was freaking out...just like Trump will. It takes guts to hang yourself & it's not a easy thing to do. If there isn't big drop, your neck isn't going to snap. You'll just hand there...for a long time. Until you choke to death. Takes guts. I don't see making sheets into a rope....Is there a pipe to hang from?

No it doesn't see logical. Shooting yourself...poison...cutting your wrist or neck...jumping out a window... Ok that's not so

That is my big question if it turns out he hanged himself (Apologize if they have released that information already, haven't looked it up the last couple of days) What did he hang from? Most modern prison cells have nothing to hang from, much less high enough to snap a neck.

You're 100% right...hanging without snapping neck is rarely successful if your feet can touch the ground...instinct to survive kicks in.

[ 08-13-2019, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Fighting Camel ]

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

quote:
Originally posted by Fighting Camel:
quote:

This guy was a wimp...he couldn't stay in a cell...he was freaking out...just like Trump will. It takes guts to hang yourself & it's not a easy thing to do. If there isn't big drop, your neck isn't going to snap. You'll just hand there...for a long time. Until you choke to death. Takes guts. I don't see making sheets into a rope....Is there a pipe to hang from?

That is my big question if it turns out he hanged himself (Apologize if they have released that information already, haven't looked it up the last couple of days) What did he hang from? Most modern prison cells have nothing to hang from, much less high enough to snap a neck.

You're 100% right...hanging without snapping neck is rarely successful if your feet can touch the ground...instinct to survive kicks in.

Absolutely right . . . and, not to jump topics here, but this isn't the first time in recent memory that this very issue has come up -- or at least SHOULD have come up. Anyone remember this?

https://newsone.com/3884110/jeffrey-epstein-sandra-bland-jail-suicide/

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations