WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » How Acosta Gave Jeffrey Epstein Deal of a Lifetime and Became tRump Cabinet Member (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How Acosta Gave Jeffrey Epstein Deal of a Lifetime and Became tRump Cabinet Member
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
U can putitontheboarrrrrrd....YES
Member # 3568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for U can putitontheboarrrrrrd....YES     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty sickening.

--------------------
now you know.. and knowings half the battle... GI Joe

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#AmerikanJustUsSystem

--------------------

Liz Hunter's Boyfriend
Member # 7919

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liz Hunter's Boyfriend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epstein is friends with a lot of powerful people. There's a civil trial starting next week, where his victims are suing him.

Any indication of what will come out of that?

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Yeah that's what the article was about.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article219494920.html

Looks like Trump friend and Fox legal advisor Alan Dershowitz is involved, including allegedly having sex with a 16 yr old.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Yup.

The big thing with this new trial is that it's the first time any of the victims are getting a chance to testify.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Or not.

Jeffrey Epstein Settles Lawsuit, Avoiding Testimony From Accusers in Sex Case

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

but fwiw

The Department of Justice is investigating a plea deal under which the financier Jeffrey Epstein avoided federal prosecution.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really will not be a good two years for those who got away with things.
Cory
Member # 6097

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/21/prosecutors-violated-law-jeffrey-epstein-1179120

It seems as though no one is getting away with it. The plea deal made happens to be against the law.

Acosta failed to notify the victims of the plea deal which violates the Crime Victims Rights Act by failing to notify victims before signing off on the arrangement.

They have not come to a decision of what should happen to the prosecutors yet though.

Cory
Member # 6097

In opinion and order in response to US gov’t efforts to stop a civil case, federal judge in Miami says Jeffrey Epstein committed violations of Florida and federal law by sexually abusing more than 30 girls at his mansion in Florida, elsewhere in the US, and overseas. - As per NBC

[ 02-21-2019, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Cory ]

Cory
Member # 6097

This could be very bad and another issue for Trump. In Epstein's deposition he was asked if he socialized with Trump. He replied yes. Then he was asked if he socialized with Trump in the presence of girls under the age of 18. He plead the 5th.

This is not saying Trump did anything with any minors so the Trumpets here can relax. All I am saying is this gives yet another thing for people to investigate Trump for, another scandal for POTUS.

Cory
Member # 6097

Not only is the case being reopened, Miami's US Attorney's Office has recused itself.

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article227136459.html

The DOJ is still under a deadline to get a settlement, but no matter what, this is not a good thing for anyone involved. Dershowitz is trying to get the victims to fight him on Twitter, even complained they made their accusations in court, you know...where it should have been done.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Pffft. From one tRump appointed prosecutor to another. More #AmerikanJustUsSystem

[ 03-10-2019, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

https://www.courthousenews.com/court-orders-sunlight-on-huge-tranche-of-jeffrey-epstein-files/

--------------------

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and accused of sex trafficking minors, sources say

And it's a certain someone's (least) favourite set of people, the SDNY Office who pulled the trigger on it.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Cory
Member # 6097

Both Alan Dershowitz and Trumpet have been remarkably quiet since this broke.

[ 07-07-2019, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: Cory ]

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another example of how there are 2 sets of laws, justice and accountability in our Nation: one for rich and one for everyone else.
mr. disco
Member # 1736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. disco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would suspect Bill Clinton is also pretty nervous. He, Trump and Prince Randy Andy are the three most prominent people known to have socialized with Epstein.

--------------------
"Just because you ain't paranoid don't mean they ain't out to get you." - Steve Earle

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Slick Willy is involved with this, then take his arse down with the rest of them. Sickening at every level and they deserve to rot in h*ll.. every mothers son of them

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/02/22/judge-slams-labor-secretary-acostas-role-2008-sex-case-plea-deal/294964900k

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Not that it's the main point, but note tRump claiming he doesn't know too much about it.

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wasnt there a picture (somewhat cut off) that had Trump with his hands on the waist of a young girl and Epstein also in the pic? or is that some photo-shopped pic?

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

mr. disco
Member # 1736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. disco   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
If Slick Willy is involved with this, then take his arse down with the rest of them. Sickening at every level and they deserve to rot in h*ll.. every mothers son of them

Absolutely. I could not agree more. And while I'm no Trump supporter - I hate the guy, I tend to think Clinton is even more likely to be involved in this than Trump.

--------------------
"Just because you ain't paranoid don't mean they ain't out to get you." - Steve Earle

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wonder how many politicians and judges might be involved in something like this and that are susceptible to blackmail. The KGB/FSB is notorious for getting evidence of activity like this to compromise people in high places. The 'Pizza Gate' story was B.S. but maybe the idea of a bunch of rich and powerful men being involved in a cabal of child molestation, white slavery and rape is not so far fetched. I mean The Catholic Church has been doing it and covering it up for centuries so...

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
wasnt there a picture (somewhat cut off) that had Trump with his hands on the waist of a young girl and Epstein also in the pic? or is that some photo-shopped pic?

the pic I saw was photo shopped. sorry...

--------------------

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mr. disco:
I would suspect Bill Clinton is also pretty nervous. He, Trump and Prince Randy Andy are the three most prominent people known to have socialized with Epstein.

And Kevin Spacey. And Alan Dershowitz. And Katie Couric. And Chris Tucker. And George Stefanopolous.

None of which makes any of these people (Trump and Clinton included) guilty of anything but given what we know about Spacey's behavior, and Clinton's behavior, and certainly Trump's behavior (and he used to love to BOAST about acting sexually inappropriate with women and girls), it makes you wonder about the smokr and the fire.

I tend to think Clinton prefers full grown women with trashy mall hair honestly. Trump has been caught on video flirting with a 10 year old, intimating he'd date his own daughter, and bragging about getting away with inspecting naked teenage girls at his Miss Teen USA contest. He's never even pretended to be anything but the skeeze he is, which makes it all the more deplorable that his good Christian followers continue to defend him.

[ 07-09-2019, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Shaving Weezie Jefferson ]

--------------------
This post isn't about wrestling. It is intended only to mock and criticize Richard Wallner.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

*clears throat*

*hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

nah nah NAH nah...*

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-labor-secretary-acosta-resigns-amid-controversy-epstein/story?id=64291111&cid=social_fb_abcn&fbclid=IwAR1akW51HYCfs9KIvm7QfoUH4cq4RHWiEuU1vv7J DJXQuGRhe6jGyw3cfbk

[ 07-12-2019, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Of course where he should be going is to jail and that's probably not going to happen.

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

a fine man... just like every one in Cadet B.S.'s cabinet

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Have also read, and I really don't dismiss this out of hand, then Acosta claimed the reason he gave Epstein such a slap on the wrist was because he was told to by the intelligence sector.

But still strains credulity that he was rewarded by tRump for it.

[ 07-12-2019, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
Have also read, and I really don't dismiss this out of hand, then Acosta claimed the reason he gave Epstein such a slap on the wrist was because he was told to by the intelligence sector.

unless there's more to Trumps connection with Epstein? I'm not saying there is, but aint gonna surprise me..

--------------------

mr. disco
Member # 1736

quote:

I'd heard the same. That Epstein was secretly working as some kind of government informant and that's why he was given the sweetheart deal.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

The consensus among the financial community from what I'm reading, cuz I certainly don't know Jack schitt about that, is that his wealth and how he achieved it cannot be adequately explained. First of all whether he even has as much money as he claims (gee who does that remind you of) and then how he got it, since nobody seems to know anybody who traded with him. The prevailing theory seemed to be a ponzi scheme and/or a blackmail scheme.

--------------------

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The consensus among the financial community from what I'm reading, cuz I certainly don't know Jack schitt about that, is that his wealth and how he achieved it cannot be adequately explained. First of all whether he even has as much money as he claims (gee who does that remind you of) and then how he got it, since nobody seems to know anybody who traded with him. The prevailing theory seemed to be a ponzi scheme and/or a blackmail scheme.

This might actually be the most potent (sorry!) "dirty little secret" of the entire case. I'm guessing that a LOT of these high-level/high-rolling one-percenter "financial wizard" types are skating on very thin paper. If a real investigation -- financial, not just sexual -- were to take place, it could bring down half the New Gilded Age Trust-Fund Trash cabal in one fell swoop.

[ 07-12-2019, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
quote:

This might actually be the most potent (sorry!) "dirty little secret" of the entire case. I'm guessing that a LOT of these high-level/high-rolling one-percenter "financial wizard" types are skating on very thin paper. If a real investigation -- financial, not just sexual -- were to take place, it could bring down half the New Gilded Age Trust-Fund Trash cabal in one fell swoop.
the ponzi/blackmail combination is what I think at this point. Make an investment with me and there's a prize for you. Then the blackmail or "donations" are in order.

While watching the Financial trash get taken out would be fun, I hope the investigations starts with and stays focused first on the abuse of children. Then take out the financial trash..

--------------------

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Here's where it doubles back though...

...the idea that Epstein might have been offering up blackmail goods for the CIA (remember, he had the island wired with hidden cameras) comes right out of the "Human Compromise" program established by Roy Cohn.

Cohn's best friend and prized pupil? Young Donald John Trump.

[ 07-12-2019, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Shaving Weezie Jefferson ]

--------------------
This post isn't about wrestling. It is intended only to mock and criticize Richard Wallner.

Cory
Member # 6097

No bail. I imagine he will be looking for a plea soon. Bad for all involved.
King Francis
Member # 24068

Hope He starts a singing to try and save his sorry arse and take down everyone who was involved with his abuse of children..

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations