WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Only Kanye’s bull can shut Trump up! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Only Kanye’s bull can shut Trump up!
Greg Ganja
Member # 1677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greg Ganja     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.yahoo.com/news/kanye-calls-crazy-motherfer-oval-office-meeting-trump-185301237.html

--------------------

I don't like the divorce font!
---
Your old lady's old lady has got skinnier legs!!!

Lawler would knock their wee-wee off!

IP: Logged
Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Republicans are complaining that the Democrats are complaining that Ye (yes, he wants to be called that now) supports Trump, yet the Republicans have no issues telling Taylor Swift to "stay in her own lane" after a tweet from her telling people to vote causes 65,000 people aged 18-29 to register since Sunday.

Seriously, did the US government ever grow up from school age mentality? "I don't like it when Dems are saying my friends are stupid, but wahhh don't play with Taylor, she is mean".... I mean really, lol

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In wrestling lingo, Kanye and Taylor did a double turn, Kanye the face and Taylor the heel. Just kidding. Taylor gave a dying girl in my neighborhood her final wish by talking to her personally. I can never have a bad word to say about her.

Seriously, I love seeing the left lose their lunch over Kanye supporting Trump. Yeah, he's eccentric and was all over the place, but he nailed it when he talked about fatherlessness and how it's okay for blacks to actually support themselves. Also, it's rather ironic how Kanye complained on how he was being bullied for wearing the MAGA hat on SNL, and then many Blacks today trashed him. I think there is a panic. If blacks vote 20% for Trump, the Dem nominee is done come 2020.

--------------------
"Racism is evil"- Donald Trump

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear God. Talk about #HypocriticalDouchebaggery. If Obama had brought a in a black hip hop guy who said motherf*cker you clucks would have 'lost your lunch' about a zillion times worse.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
In wrestling lingo, Kanye and Taylor did a double turn, Kanye the face and Taylor the heel. Just kidding. Taylor gave a dying girl in my neighborhood her final wish by talking to her personally. I can never have a bad word to say about her.

Seriously, I love seeing the left lose their lunch over Kanye supporting Trump. Yeah, he's eccentric and was all over the place, but he nailed it when he talked about fatherlessness and how it's okay for blacks to actually support themselves. Also, it's rather ironic how Kanye complained on how he was being bullied for wearing the MAGA hat on SNL, and then many Blacks today trashed him. I think there is a panic. If blacks vote 20% for Trump, the Dem nominee is done come 2020.

I see you are practicing your MO of ignoring parts of the actual story that contradict your agenda.

The reason the Dems are "losing their lunch" is because your Fuhrer and his side were publicly telling Swift to "stay in her lane" after she got 65,000 people to register. Basically because you are all hypocritical. You can't take it when the Dems play the same rules you do. That has been proven here a million times. It is ok that Ye was at the White House because he is pro Trump****, but Swift who is a Dem needs to shut up and mind her own business (stay in her own lane). They have a reason to speak their minds. Btw, guess what side those Swift fans are going to vote for?

Also... Ye was not "bullied" because he wore a MAGA hat, regardless of how it is spun. He was made fun of for being a tool and saying stupid crap like the President should be the flyest dresser who flies in the flyest planes.... Or... and the 13th amendment should be changed. That is why he was made fun of.

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
Dear God. Talk about #HypocriticalDouchebaggery. If Obama had brought a in a black hip hop guy who said motherf*cker you clucks would have 'lost your lunch' about a zillion times worse.

Al "Blood merchant, Tawana Brawley" Sharpton says hi.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Feel free to post video of him saying motherf*cker in the Oval Office.

EvenMore#HypocriticalDouchebaggery

--------------------

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

I'd rather have an eccentric musician giving input while saying mother*cker than having a class A trouble making d!ckhead being the presidents de facto advisor on police affairs.

And for the record, there's a few things West said that I sternly disagree with. Larry hoover, the leader of the gangster disciples, should never see the light of day. I have a hard time arguing with someone who places importance of fatherhood. Also, I think it's cool that he's advocating for some sort of deindustrialization plan.

I noticed that none of the brave reporters who labeled Kanye a house negro didn't criticize Jim Brown one bit.

In summary, Colon Kapernick can receive adulation from libs for wearing socks depicting cops as pigs and wearing a Castro shirt. Kanye can support the president and speak in favor of fatherhood, and he's heavily derided by the usual bunch. Wow!

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

You keep outdoing yourself for pretzel logic on a daily basis.

--------------------

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

The 1980s called. They want their references back. You guys really do dwell in the past don't you?

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Yeah, about like 1956.

--------------------

1000 Masks But No Jobs
Member # 2102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1000 Masks But No Jobs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I live 20 minutes from where Taylor Swift grew up, so she is extensively covered in our local newspaper. I have read numerous articles of how good she is to her fans, especially in situations like that. She is also really big into granting wishes for Make A Wish.

--------------------
Your back-to-back (2009 and 2010) Too Tall Cup Champion.

Cory
Member # 6097

quote:

In summary, Colon Kapernick can receive adulation from libs for wearing socks depicting cops as pigs and wearing a Castro shirt. Kanye can support the president and speak in favor of fatherhood, and he's heavily derided by the usual bunch. Wow!

I know you have a hard time with actual facts and truths and tend to just not see the hypocritical bull your side does but I will try again to spell it out to you.

THEY ARE NOT ATTACKING KANYE BECAUSE HE WENT TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND SPOKE TO TRUMP****.

THEY ARE ATTACKING KANYE AND THE RIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE HYPOCRITICAL AND CAN'T TAKE IT WHEN THEY HAVE THEIR OWN TACTICS USED AGAINST THEM, SEE TAYLOR SWIFT. ALSO WITH EVERYTHING ELSE GOING ON IN THE WORLD THAT NEEDS TRUMPS ATTENTION, IE THE HURRICANE, AND SAUDI'S...HE FELT MEETING KANYE FOR A PRESS OPPORTUNITY WAS MORE IMPORTANT.

Again, it is ok for Kanye to go to the White House and have support for Trump but it is not ok for Swift to inspire 65,000 to register because she is a Democrat. Now I am sure you will ignore this as well because that is what you do, but those are the facts.

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

As do the Central Park Five

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:
Originally posted by Cory:
quote:

I know you have a hard time with actual facts and truths and tend to just not see the hypocritical bull your side does but I will try again to spell it out to you.

THEY ARE NOT ATTACKING KANYE BECAUSE HE WENT TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND SPOKE TO TRUMP****.

THEY ARE ATTACKING KANYE AND THE RIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE HYPOCRITICAL AND CAN'T TAKE IT WHEN THEY HAVE THEIR OWN TACTICS USED AGAINST THEM, SEE TAYLOR SWIFT. ALSO WITH EVERYTHING ELSE GOING ON IN THE WORLD THAT NEEDS TRUMPS ATTENTION, IE THE HURRICANE, AND SAUDI'S...HE FELT MEETING KANYE FOR A PRESS OPPORTUNITY WAS MORE IMPORTANT.

Again, it is ok for Kanye to go to the White House and have support for Trump but it is not ok for Swift to inspire 65,000 to register because she is a Democrat. Now I am sure you will ignore this as well because that is what you do, but those are the facts.

Boy, you're batting 1000. Your theories are slightly out of whack. When Kanye met with then President-elect, he took a lot of flack. Steve Harvey took a lot of flak from the tolerant libs for daring to have a conversation with President-elect Trump. How hard is it for you to comprehend that high profiled Black folks will get grilled for daring to think for themselves and speak out against fatherlessness, generational welfare, and a ghetto low life culture?

I think Jim Brown is getting somewhat of a pass because he's elderly and he's not really a household name anymore. Herschel Walker is not a household name anymore, and that's probably why Dumb Lemon isn't picking at him.

Again, Kanye has some obvious mental issues. That shouldn't be ridiculed. Put away his rambling for one minute and look at the content. I thought you libs wanted prison reform? That was pretty much the purpose of his meeting. Fatherlessness, prison reform, reindustrialization, legal gun right seem like reasonable issues normal people should huddle around.

--------------------

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
quote:
quote:

The 1980s called. They want their references back. You guys really do dwell in the past don't you?
Bahahahahahaha. Yeah, we dwell on the past like wanting Kavanaugh's head because of some tall tale that occurred either in the early 80s or mid 80s.

Sharpton has been to the White House consulting Obama over 70 times. Yeah, he caused problems needlessly in the 80s, but the problem is that he's still the same trouble making jerk off. He's slightly more refined from his days in the gutters of NY. Seriously, what on Earth can that low life illiterate possibly contribute to any presidential administration. I ask in all seriousness.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

George Bush didn't care about black people but tRump does.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

[ 10-13-2018, 05:00 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

-

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

-

--------------------

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Boy, you're batting 1000. Your theories are slightly out of whack. When Kanye met with then President-elect, he took a lot of flack. Steve Harvey took a lot of flak from the tolerant libs for daring to have a conversation with President-elect Trump. How hard is it for you to comprehend that high profiled Black folks will get grilled for daring to think for themselves and speak out against fatherlessness, generational welfare, and a ghetto low life culture?

I think Jim Brown is getting somewhat of a pass because he's elderly and he's not really a household name anymore. Herschel Walker is not a household name anymore, and that's probably why Dumb Lemon isn't picking at him.

Again, Kanye has some obvious mental issues. That shouldn't be ridiculed. Put away his rambling for one minute and look at the content. I thought you libs wanted prison reform? That was pretty much the purpose of his meeting. Fatherlessness, prison reform, reindustrialization, legal gun right seem like reasonable issues normal people should huddle around.

Everyone noticed how he skirted around Cory's point again, right?

And yeah, as CM noted, if Obama had had someone say the SLJ standard in the Oval Office, you and SHOOTER and (from the time in question) Ralph and Travis and the other Reactionaries would absolutley, 100%, without a doubt, accept-no-substitutes, gone ballistic about how he was demeaning the Office of the President of the United States.

FFS, you lot went stupid angry over The First Lady's lack of sleeves on one of her tops; dropping a MoFo would have elicited howls of petulant complaints.

And to say otherwise is not only disingenuous, it's flat-out lying.

Personal two cents: We're busting each other's balls over Kayne when we have so much other stuff happening around the world of somewhat -- just a wee titch, y'unnerstan' -- more importance?

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
quote:
quote:

Everyone noticed how he skirted around Cory's point again, right?

And yeah, as CM noted, if Obama had had someone say the SLJ standard in the Oval Office, you and SHOOTER and (from the time in question) Ralph and Travis and the other Reactionaries would absolutley, 100%, without a doubt, accept-no-substitutes, gone ballistic about how he was demeaning the Office of the President of the United States.

FFS, you lot went stupid angry over The First Lady's lack of sleeves on one of her tops; dropping a MoFo would have elicited howls of petulant complaints.

And to say otherwise is not only disingenuous, it's flat-out lying.

Personal two cents: We're busting each other's balls over Kayne when we have so much other stuff happening around the world of somewhat -- just a wee titch, y'unnerstan' -- more importance?

I already mentioned that I can never have a bad word to say about Taylor Swift. I think Trump was joking when he made his comments. Yeah, there will be idiots burning their kids Taylor Swift posters on social media to make a point. Stupidity is in every walk of life.

Yeah, while the left was having a coronary over Kanye, Turkey released the imprisoned pastor. Trump also signed a pharmacy bill and the save our seas bill.

--------------------

Commish from California
Member # 128796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Commish from California     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
George Bush didn't care about black people but tRump does.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

As long as they don’t apply to live in one of his properties.
Cory
Member # 6097

My point was not about bad words about anyone. I will try to spell it out again for the third time now.

No one attacked Kanye for being there. Sure, his delivery made some people question his sanity, but no one went crazy for him being there. They went crazy over the hypocrisy from the right, that you so conveniently ignore. The fact that celebrities are welcome and can have their say as long as they are pro Trump (see Kanye), but the second they are Democrats, they need to "stay in their own lane" regardless of the fact that 65,000 people registered to vote (see Swift). That is the point. You are hypocritical idiots who cannot handle your own tactics used against you.

PLUS

Kanye was -not- made fun of at SNL because he wore a Make American Great Again hat. It was because he said all kinds of stupid crap and continues to do so. Not everything he says is stupid, but to get to what isn't you have to wade through insane ramblings. That is why he was made fun of, regardless of what your side wants to say.

Those are the points you quite obviously skip and have done twice now. Are you going to a third time?

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BT:

We don't agree on much, but this stands out as one of your most accurate assessments:

"Again, Kanye has some obvious mental issues."

No ******* ****...

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bahahahahahaha. Yeah, we dwell on the past like wanting Kavanaugh's head because of some tall tale that occurred either in the early 80s or mid 80s.

Sharpton has been to the White House consulting Obama over 70 times. Yeah, he caused problems needlessly in the 80s, but the problem is that he's still the same trouble making jerk off. He's slightly more refined from his days in the gutters of NY. Seriously, what on Earth can that low life illiterate possibly contribute to any presidential administration. I ask in all seriousness.

Find one statement I've made in this (or any other thread) about what Kavanaugh was accused of 30 years ago. Won't find one. Know why? I haven't made one.

My issue with him is that he is obviously lying about it NOW. You know, NOW.

But like your heroes you tell a lie then whine when your called on it. Snowflake?

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah, while the left was having a coronary over Kanye, Turkey released the imprisoned pastor. Trump also signed a pharmacy bill and the save our seas bill.

Immaterial to the point of discussion; we were talking about Kayne's antics and language in the Oval Office, and how the Right side of the room is being hypocritical about it, given that, as noted, someone dropping a MoFo there while Obama was there would have enraged those same folks that are giving Kayne a pass here.

But some folks just don't -- or won't -- get the point.

But nice try at deflection; keep practicing....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

djangoska
Member # 10798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djangoska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn’t the right have a cow over Obama using a selfie stick in the Oval Office?

--------------------
Majority rule wont work in a mental institution.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

They had a f*cking cow when he wore a tan suit.

--------------------

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
quote:

Immaterial to the point of discussion; we were talking about Kayne's antics and language in the Oval Office, and how the Right side of the room is being hypocritical about it, given that, as noted, someone dropping a MoFo there while Obama was there would have enraged those same folks that are giving Kayne a pass here.

But some folks just don't -- or won't -- get the point.

But nice try at deflection; keep practicing....

"Personal two cents: We're busting each other's balls over Kayne when we have so much other stuff happening around the world of somewhat -- just a wee titch, y'unnerstan' -- more importance?"

Wait, didn't you author this in this very thread? All I did was respond to your point, and now I'm deflecting? Lol.

--------------------

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Find one statement I've made in this (or any other thread) about what Kavanaugh was accused of 30 years ago. Won't find one. Know why? I haven't made one.

My issue with him is that he is obviously lying about it NOW. You know, NOW.

But like your heroes you tell a lie then whine when your called on it. Snowflake?

According to you, he's lying about some obvious fable that happened over 30 years ago, therefore, you are obsessed with the past when it fits your agenda.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

You were deflecting from my point now for the third time.

Btw, as for Kanye's great words of wisdom...

"We have to bring jobs into America. When we make everything in China and not in America, we are cheating our country"...

Except for this

His Yeezy Addidas shoes he is so proud of....made in China.

THAT IS WHY HE IS MADE FUN OF!!!!! NOT HIS MAGA HAT THAT MAKES HIM FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN!!!! Oh wait.... sentences like that are also why he is made fun of.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Newsflash: there's a big difference between 'insufficient evidence to criminally convict beyond a reasonable doubt' and 'obvious fable'. But this was all explained to you clucks about 50 times on the dedicated thread. #ZeroLearningCurve

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
You were deflecting from my point now for the third time.

Btw, as for Kanye's great words of wisdom...

"We have to bring jobs into America. When we make everything in China and not in America, we are cheating our country"...

Except for this

His Yeezy Addidas shoes he is so proud of....made in China.

THAT IS WHY HE IS MADE FUN OF!!!!! NOT HIS MAGA HAT THAT MAKES HIM FEEL LIKE SUPERMAN!!!! Oh wait.... sentences like that are also why he is made fun of.

If that pudgy lame is Superman my money's on Mr. Mxyzptlk, or however you spell it.

--------------------

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:
Originally posted by OSJ from NM by way of WA:
BT:

We don't agree on much, but this stands out as one of your most accurate assessments:

"Again, Kanye has some obvious mental issues."

No ******* ****...

And people with mental issues shouldn't be ridiculed....unless they're screaming at the sky, mooning the Trump Tower, wearing vagina hats, trying to claw open the doors of the Supreme Court to stop the swearing in of Kavanaugh, and believing that some college girl observed Kavanaugh drugging and raping women repeatedly at parties and she kept coming back to the same parties hoping she wouldn't be the unlucky recipient.

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Cause you know.. vagina hats are so less cooler to wear then MAGA ones.....

Btw, who tried to claw open those doors at the swearing in? I think you should cite that part there because I followed this from day one as you know and never saw or heard anything like that. If it was Fox that said it, I would need a cooberating report because well.... Fox lies all the time, like literally all the time.

[ 10-14-2018, 05:15 AM: Message edited by: Cory ]

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:

Btw, who tried to claw open those doors at the swearing in? I think you should cite that part there because I followed this from day one as you know and never saw or heard anything like that. If it was Fox that said it, I would need a cooberating report because well.... Fox lies all the time, like literally all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsGzYM1HJNU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aenQtPGgYlQ

The last one was from MSNBC. Yep, this looks like one giant loony bin. I'm sure therapists and pharmacists must love Trump. Talk about job security.

--------------------

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:
Cause you know.. vagina hats are so less cooler to wear then MAGA ones.....

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah, because being accused of being a rayyycis by the loony left for wearing that hat is worse than actually looking like a nut.

--------------------

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

quote:
Newsflash: there's a big difference between 'insufficient evidence to criminally convict beyond a reasonable doubt' and 'obvious fable'. But this was all explained to you clucks about 50 times on the dedicated thread. #ZeroLearningCurve

Any objective person would classify these accusations as fables.

--------------------

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Any objective person would classify these accusations as fables.
If you don't think that drunken fratboys with a sense of entitlement behaved like animals thirty years ago (and likely still do), I don't know what sort of sheltered existence you have. When I was that age, these ****ers would brag about date-rapes like they were counting coup.

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations