WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » We're F*cked. Justice Kennedy Retiring. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: We're F*cked. Justice Kennedy Retiring.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, Trav, why bother. Everything he says is so stupid, it's like he isn't even really here anyway.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just despise sloppy and lazy thinking, and the whole "TDS" thing is symptomatic of it.

But then, SHOOTER's love of it does suggest something rather strongly, doesn't it?

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're way past 'suggestion'.

--------------------

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
I just despise sloppy and lazy thinking, and the whole "TDS" thing is symptomatic of it.

But then, SHOOTER's love of it does suggest something rather strongly, doesn't it?

Your house, you're rules.
A little kid gets pops thrown in his face and his hat stolen by a 30 year old adult.
Hundreds line up at Trump Tower to moon it.
Hundreds simultaneously scream at the sky in one of the many sore loser parades.
Sarah Huckaby is ejected from a restaurant.
The Florida AG is heckled and harassed at the movies.
The Sect. of DHS is harassed at a restaurant and hecklers assemble at her house.
Stephen Miller was recently bothered at a restaurant.
Black men drag a White man out of a car and beat him for voting for trump in Chicago
Black kids kidnap a mentally challenged White kid and torture him as payback for Trump winning.

The above is just the half of it. If you do not believe the term you put a moratorium does not exist, you're wrong.

I personally know of someone who needed prescription drugs after the election. She was in fine company.
http://www.slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/doj-pushes-denaturalization-of-florida-woman-over-old-crime.html

--------------------
"Racism is evil"- Donald Trump

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:

A little kid gets pops thrown in his face and his hat stolen by a 30 year old adult.
Hundreds simultaneously scream at the sky in one of the many sore loser parades.
The Sect. of DHS is harassed at a restaurant and hecklers assemble at her house.
Black men drag a White man out of a car and beat him for voting for trump in Chicago
Black kids kidnap a mentally challenged White kid and torture him as payback for Trump winning.

The above is just the half of it. If you do not believe the term you put a moratorium does not exist, you're wrong.

I personally know of someone who needed prescription drugs after the election. She was in fine company.
http://www.slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/07/doj-pushes-denaturalization-of-florida-woman-over-old-crime.html

your link works as well as your thoughts

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EDIT: Don't pay attention much, do you? Maybe I used too big a word for you, but a "moratorium" means, "we don't do that anymore here".

Next time, a boot gets applied to a certain part of your electronic doppleganger.

- Trav.
[/QB][/QUOTE]

What are we talking about here? I was out of town in Las Vegas for the UFC fight since last Thursday and just logged on today for the first time since Thursday.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
quote:

And if you pretend not to see that this ain't nothing but payback, you're full of sh*t. Your fuhrer and you clucks set the rules of engagement. You don't get to whine when your victims play by them too.

--------------------

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind! I just saw the liberal rule at the top of the main political forum page. Never noticed it before... Narrow the goal posts when something legitimate is going on and affecting a lot of liberal's ways of thinking and acting. Denial of a problem never solves it and the way some libs post here it is an obvious condition but I will try my best to refrain from using it now that I know some who suffer from it are not happy when they are told they have it. Is it really more of a way of "sloppy and lazy thinking" then when one disagrees on a racial matter and is called a racist for their disagreement? Hardly! But lets not change the liberal playbook at all...In addition to what Blue Thunder already mentioned here's further proof it definitely exists though... https://radio.foxnews.com/2018/07/11/the-left-wont-even-support-a-charity-because-of-trump-derangement-syndrome/

I'm not using the above link for arguments sake. Just pointing out it exists. I guess if they gave it a more sugar coated name it would've been fine and easier to swallow by those who suffer from it.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
waah waah liberal waah waah liberal's waah waah liberal

Limited thinking, Beav. It'll be the death of ya.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Missed one 'libs'.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
Denial of a problem never solves it

And this coming from YOU is the most hilariously clueless thing I've ever seen.

--------------------

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither of them would admit to an "Obama Derangement Syndrome" if you put a gun in their mouths.

But I stick to my point of it being a shortcut for sloppy and lazy thinking. And I don't care if you put "Bush", "Obama", "Harper", "Trudeau" or "Trump" in front of the DS -- if you can't come up with a better argument than that, well....

....eat sh*t, f*ck off and live so you can remember that taste for the rest of your sorry lives.

And just so we are very very clear on this, that goes for anyone who uses tries to use the "_DS" thing.

And SHOOTER: I put that moratorium in place back in April, so I stick to my guns there, too: "Don't pay attention much, do you?"

[ 07-12-2018, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Travlr ]

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
quote:

And if you pretend not to see that this ain't nothing but payback, you're full of sh*t. Your fuhrer and you clucks set the rules of engagement. You don't get to whine when your victims play by them too.
To paraphrase a point I've made a few times now: After all those "snowflake" comments, they're surprised by a blizzard coming at them?

I'm reminded of the words of the Waco Kid....and you can probably guess which ones....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

The country seems to be pretty split about the Kavanaugh nomination: Pew Research Survey

quote:
A week after Donald Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh to fill Justice Anthony Kennedy’s seat on the U.S. Supreme Court, the public is split in its early views of the nomination. Overall, 41% think the Senate should confirm Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, while about as many (36%) say they should not; 23% do not offer a view on the question.
As one might expect, the partisan draw-down on the figures are pretty standard: 73% of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents think he should be confirmed and 63% of Democrats and Democratic leaners say they shouldn't.

But the ideological prospects of the confirmation are even more interesting: 31% say they worry that Kavanaugh would make the Supreme Court too conservative; 11% worry he would not make the court conservative enough; 46% say they don’t worry about this; 12% did not offer an opinion.

In both the overall and the ideological breakdowns, that "No Opinion/Didn't Answer" figure is quite high. Unusually so with that 23%.

You can bet that both sides of the aisle in the Senate are going to be playing to that 23% during the hearings....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations