WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » We're F*cked. Justice Kennedy Retiring. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: We're F*cked. Justice Kennedy Retiring.
Bolo Punch
Member # 4022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bolo Punch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope he picks a black, female strict constructionist in a wheelchair to the court. The liberal head explosion would rival Hiroshima.
IP: Logged
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that's all that matters to goofs like you. F^ck what's happening with the country and the laws. Long as as them libruls is mad.

Just remember all this sh!t can be used against the Republicans in the future. Course then they'll go back to whining about it.

[ 06-29-2018, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: diamondmd ]

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. A strict Constructionist would be his worst nightmare. Let alone the odds on the rest of that.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course someone would have to explain to him what a 'strict Constructionist' is.

--------------------

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bolo Punch:
I really hope he picks a black, female strict constructionist in a wheelchair to the court. The liberal head explosion would rival Hiroshima.

You sound like the idiots who are about to no longer work in the Harley factory. They're going to be unemployed, but it's okay cuz they're owning the libruls.

You're just as fu*ked as the rest of us, Bolo. But you're just like the rest of them, you're too God Damn dumb to get it.

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Oh btw, when you making your silly little fantasy post, did you forget 'gay' or was that too asinine for even you?

--------------------

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chgowolvs44:
quote:

You sound like the idiots who are about to no longer work in the Harley factory. They're going to be unemployed, but it's okay cuz they're owning the libruls.

You're just as fu*ked as the rest of us, Bolo. But you're just like the rest of them, you're too God Damn dumb to get it.

You did get Bolo's point right? The Dems are trying to shut down this nomination. The Dems claim to champion poc. It would be funny giving them a taste of their own medicine if they rejected a crippled Black chick. And no, we wouldn't be fooked (see Conor McGregor) if he picked a conservative. It would be sweet to see big city Mayors thrown in jail for defying Federal immigration laws. They can start with Rahm. It would be nice to see Trump build the wall without congress or some activist judge shooting it down. It would also be nice to finally end affirmative action.

I'm personally against abortion, but I'm hoping that conservatives keep quiet on this. This will not gain any votes. if anything, it'll cause a backfire.

[ 06-30-2018, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: Blue Thunder ]

--------------------
"Racism is evil"- Donald Trump

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
quote:

You did get Bolo's point right? The Dems are trying to shut down this nomination. The Dems claim to champion poc. It would be funny giving them a taste of their own medicine if they rejected a crippled Black chick. And no, we wouldn't be fooked (see Conor McGregor) if he picked a conservative. It would be sweet to see big city Mayors thrown in jail for defying Federal immigration laws. They can start with Rahm. It would be nice to see Trump build the wall without congress or some activist judge shooting it down. It would also be nice to finally end affirmative action.

I'm personally against abortion, but I'm hoping that conservatives keep quiet on this. This will not gain any votes. if anything, it'll cause a backfire.

Yeah, I got it. He should have started the comment with once upon a time, regardless.

But, the distraction is this. Making libruls heads explode. That's all that matters to so many of the tRumettes. It doesn't matter how screwed they are, too, as long as them durn libs are mad.

It's a level of self defeating stupid that I can't pretend to be polite over.

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Oh, PS: The Dems have every bit the right to fu*k with this nomination and every other nomination Donnie ever makes, after what McConnell did.

Not that they will, but they should.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Yeah. One seat was outright stolen. But of course you clucks don't give a sh*t.

And the post, and your explanation, are a bunch of pretzel logic. But what else is new.

--------------------

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

If there is one almost unifying trait I have found in the hardcore Trump supporters is they claim to be patriotic and love America, but they sure seem to hate a lot of Americans...

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sam the lion from WA:
quote:
quote:

If there is one almost unifying trait I have found in the hardcore Trump supporters is they claim to be patriotic and love America, but they sure seem to hate a lot of Americans...
At least around 33% of them. And exactly what proportion of the 37% that ID as "Independent" is debatable, but I'm willing to bet the total will come out to around 50%

-

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Bolo Punch
Member # 4022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bolo Punch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:Originally posted by Bolo Punch:

We are not fu*ked as you suggest. The Republic will not only survive, it will thrive. you are blinded by your hatred for Trump and anything conservative. Here is an idea. You are quick to insult anyone who disagrees with you. How about you take a deep breath and share your vast knowledge with us as to what makes the ideal Supreme Court candidate? Keep in mind the #1 function of the court is to determine if the laws are in alignment with a document called the Constitution. Not to promote ideology. That should be easy easy for you since you are always pointing how much smarter you are than conservatives. Unfortunately I will not be at Mensas Annual Gathering in Indianapolis next week otherwise we could meet in person but I am not able to travel there because of some health issues. BTW besides being a member of Mensa, I graduated Magna Cum Laude although I guess that is not enough to elevate me to your level
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And your degree is in....?

And while we're at it, from where?

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

quote:
Keep in mind the #1 function of the court is to determine if the laws are in alignment with a document called the Constitution. Not to promote ideology.

Under that criteria, of all that have served since the 1980s, Scalia and Thomas in particular should never have been confirmed to the bench....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Hell, Trav, give it to him. It just proves, once again, that there is a great big gap between getting degrees and being intelligent.

Oh, and if you don't want ideology to be the guide, Gorsuch has to be the first to go, since the sole reason he's on the bench is McConnell's ideology of fu*king Obama.

Lastly, I'd like someone on the bench who gives even a passing scintilla of hope that they've read the Constitution. Because God knows the orange shitgibbon hasn't.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Are you the same cluck who was kissing his own ass about being in Mensa on fb after saying a bunch of stupid sh*t? What kind of assh*le trots that kind of **** out?

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

And btw the #1 duty of the president is to execute a document called the Constitution. Not wipe Quarter Pounder feces out of his fat ass with it. If he can even wipe his own ass, fat as he is.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Here's another clue: a true 'strict Constructionist' would throw out the right to bear arms of anyone who wasn't a member of a well-regulated militia.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
quote:
Keep in mind the #1 function of the court is to determine if the laws are in alignment with a document called the Constitution. Not to promote ideology.

Under that criteria, of all that have served since the 1980s, Scalia and Thomas in particular should never have been confirmed to the bench....
No, see, as long as it's THEIR 'ideology', it doesn't count.

--------------------

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

He didn't really think anyone was going to give a right sh!t about his self proclaimed MENSA standing and college degrees and so forth, did he?

--------------------

Bolo Punch
Member # 4022

Well chgowolvs44 I really do not care what you think about my being in Mensa or graduating Magna Cum Laude because to do so would require me to have enough respect for you for me to care.

CM you are wrong again. I only go on Facebook to communicate with friends and family. I do not know what groups you may belong to But since I do not discuss politics on Facebook. Looks like you ran into another Mensan who disagrees with you.

You guys claim that Trump supporters are uneducated, ignorant mouth breathers. I was pointing out your error. And once again you guys proved is that all you have to come back with are insults.

Travlr,you still have times of rationality so to answer your question My degree is in business. Specifically Management of Information Technology. I graduated from Milwaukees Cardinal Stritch. I have been employed with the same Fortune 500 company for 27 years. At one time I had a position that required a Series 7 securities license.

Back pops
Member # 117351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Back pops     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is American Mensa different from the original in wanting to eradicate political, racial and gender divisions?
chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Well, Bolo, I'm glad you don't respect me, I have no desire to be respected by people too God Damn dumb to know how bad tRump is for this country.

Which, despite your meaningless degree and useless IQ test results, is exactly what you are.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by Back pops:
Is American Mensa different from the original in wanting to eradicate political, racial and gender divisions?

Eradicate divisions between groups or eradicate the actual minorities? Because if it's the latter, apparently not.

[ 07-01-2018, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:

CM you are wrong again. I only go on Facebook to communicate with friends and family. I do not know what groups you may belong to But since I do not discuss politics on Facebook. Looks like you ran into another Mensan who disagrees with you.

Actually, you dumb cluck, I didn't state an opinion, just asked a question, so I wasn't 'wrong', let alone 'again'. You sure don't seem to understand a buncha simple stuff.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

And I'm not really grokking this tactic. Make an idiot out of yourself and then announce a buncha credentials? I mean, even if they're real, kinda proves nothing except the credentials don't mean a whole f*ck of a lot.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
And btw the #1 duty of the president is to execute a document called the Constitution. Not wipe Quarter Pounder feces out of his fat ass with it. If he can even wipe his own ass, fat as he is.

-

[ 07-01-2018, 06:29 PM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Jeffrey Toobin, who's been writing about the legal aspects and effects of politics since the 1990s, and has been the senior legal analyst for CNN for over 15 years, opines what a new SCOTUS Majority will do:
quote:
It will overrule Roe v. Wade, allowing states to ban abortions and to criminally prosecute any physicians and nurses who perform them. It will allow shopkeepers, restaurateurs, and hotel owners to refuse service to gay customers on religious grounds. It will guarantee that fewer African-American and Latino students attend Ă©lite universities. It will approve laws designed to hinder voting rights. It will sanction execution by grotesque means. It will invoke the Second Amendment to prohibit states from engaging in gun control, including the regulation of machine guns and bump stocks.

And these are just the issues that draw the most attention. In many respects, the most important right-wing agenda item for the judiciary is the undermining of the regulatory state.

For a few folks around here, that passage just gave them hard-ons.

[ 07-01-2018, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: Travlr ]

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Here's yer female 'strict constructionist'. Too bad it's not the Constitution. #AmerikanSharia

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/07/leading-candidate-for-supreme-court-claims-bible-precedes-constitution/

[ 07-04-2018, 07:37 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

-

--------------------

jeremytravis
Member # 4277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jeremytravis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting article:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/07/10/womens-march-mocked-releasing-statement-opposing-scotus-nominee-xx

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been 24 hours so far since Kavanaugh has been nominated. How many accusations of sexual harassments has there been? How many Nazi groups has he been linked to? I'm wondering how many soups he spit in when he fed the homeless.

--------------------
"Racism is evil"- Donald Trump

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Who cares? The point is how many times he's as a judge f*cked over the individual, minorities, women, the poor, the sick, and the environment, just to name a few.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Yeah this seems like a real mental giant.

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh piled up credit card debt by purchasing Nationals tickets, White House says

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

And another real 'strict Constructionist'.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Real 'man of the people', too.

--------------------

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Snowflakes sure are having meltdowns over Trump nominating Kavanaugh. Everything will be okay if you'd just use what little common sense you have left instead of your hatred for Trump as your reasoning... Here you go. A liberal's take on Kavanaugh. Maybe you'll feel better. Then again maybe not...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/09/opinion/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-trump.html

EDIT: Don't pay attention much, do you? Maybe I used too big a word for you, but a "moratorium" means, "we don't do that anymore here".

Next time, a boot gets applied to a certain part of your electronic doppleganger.

- Trav.

[ 07-12-2018, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Travlr ]

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

No thanks, Beav. I'd rather think for myself, as incomprehensible as the notion is to you, stuck in your limited-thinking them/us mode.

[ 07-12-2018, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Hahahahahaha...a liberal at the New York Times?

That's humor right there.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations