WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Neo Nazis

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Neo Nazis
Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever known somebody who was a:

Neo Nazi
Racist Skinhead
Member of a militia
Member or a race based hate group

[ 04-17-2018, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Claymation Quartermain ]

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

IP: Logged
Dirko
Member # 125609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dirko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes
yes
not to my knowledge
not to my knowledge

--------------------
"I have decided to be happy because it is good for my health."
(Voltaire)

1000 Masks But No Jobs
Member # 2102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1000 Masks But No Jobs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I worked third shift at a grocery warehouse, I worked for a few months with a skinhead who was covered from head to toe in tattoos and had swastikas on his arms. Hie lunch bucket also had a sticker that read "Equal rights for whites."

I guess [Confused] he kept his swastikas covered when he came in for an interview, and we were desperate for workers on third shift. But it was kinda shocking to see a guy whose entire body (even his face) was covered with tattoos.

The swastikas were, um, interesting enough. But he also had a tattoo of two rabbit feet going into his ass while Elmer Fudd was pointing a gun at his ass. That never really seemed like a manly, beat some ****** ass tattoo to have, but the guy was a bit "off," if you can believe it.

[ 04-17-2018, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: 1000 Masks But No Jobs ]

--------------------
Your back-to-back (2009 and 2010) Too Tall Cup Champion.

Sac
Member # 3044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nazis, you mean. Not Nazi's.

Signed, Neo-Grammar Nazi

merc
Member # 125456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1000 Masks But No Jobs:
When I worked third shift at a grocery warehouse, I worked for a few months with a skinhead who was covered from head to toe in tattoos and had swastikas on his arms...

The swastikas were, um, interesting enough. But he also had a tattoo of two rabbit feet going into his ass while Elmer Fudd was pointing a gun at his ass. That never really seemed like a manly, beat some ****** ass tattoo to have, but the guy was a bit "off," if you can believe it.

What kind of overnight grocery warehouse job enables you to see a coworker’s naked ass?
🤔
Asking for a friend...

The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Claymation Quartermain:
Have you ever known somebody who was a:

Neo Nazi
Racist Skinhead
Member of a militia
Member or a race based hate group

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

A lot of times you can have all of these in the same person, basically. In Texas, these azzholz are everywhere.

1000 Masks But No Jobs
Member # 2102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1000 Masks But No Jobs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by merc:
quote:
Originally posted by 1000 Masks But No Jobs:
When I worked third shift at a grocery warehouse, I worked for a few months with a skinhead who was covered from head to toe in tattoos and had swastikas on his arms...

What kind of overnight grocery warehouse job enables you to see a coworker’s naked ass?
🤔
Asking for a friend...

He wasn't shy about showing, mostly to prove to a female co-worker that the story was true. Anyone else in the vicinity got an unsolicited view.

--------------------
Your back-to-back (2009 and 2010) Too Tall Cup Champion.

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes
Yes-same guy I worked with him when I was roofing, very out with his beliefs and loved to argue with anyone about anything political. This was the 1980's and he was the first guy I ever knew had sleeve tattoos. Guy was about 5'7" and 145 pounds, had a wandering eye, a speech impediment, not a harelip but in the family, and was 20, 21 and not a healthy tooth in his head. His dad, who was a really nice guy was friends with the guy who owned the company so they let this guy be the prep and clean up guy on a hot tar crew. Several guys tried to explain that Hitler wanted a master race and he might not pass close scrutiny and would probably be one of the first whites to have to go.

Yes,
Yes, and he is my uncle by marriage and although not imposing in any way is one of the scariest humans I have ever met, pure anger, pure hate, no logic and irrational, how he is not in prison I will never know.

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

PVM
Member # 121669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've known plenty of white power skinheads. Some were not white. Obviously not the smartest bunch of people.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations