WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » President Trump to meet with Kim Jung Un *(So How'd That Work Out?---CM)* (Page 5)

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: President Trump to meet with Kim Jung Un *(So How'd That Work Out?---CM)*
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Tiata:
You know Shooter I try to stay out of your little war of words with cm etc. But I am going to step in, I got no respect for you at all. I have noticed when **** hits the fan with your widdle hero the petulant child(need proof, look at his pic from the summit.



You are nothing but a flat out dumb hick racist and I am surprised CM and the other mods let you post maybe cause they find it funny that you keep making an absolute fool of yourself and prove you are nothing but a racist.

At least CM replies to all posts not like you who disappears when **** not going your way. Want proof where were you when Trump was saying no meeting with kimmy. But as soon as omg it happened you here running around like the widdle biatch you are. Trump is nothing but a damn embarrassment and trust me everyone around the world is laughing at how pathetic your widdle petulant child.

Sorry can an admin like downsize the image

I guess the mods here continue to let me post because there are so few conservatives around here that it would continue to be mostly a liberal echo chamber without me. Plus, it seems they finally realized an opposing viewpoint is no reason to ban someone and probably because, even though you accuse me of being a racist, I have never said anything racist here... My little war of words with CM and company, if that's what you like to call it, came about after I was always polite with my responses even after, in true liberal fashion, CM and others resorted to name calling. Therefore, I now sometimes give it right back. I see you can't take the giving when your side of the political spectrum has suffered a great loss. If you have a problem with the war of words take it up with those who started it... I try to reply to all posts that I'm called out on. Some are just ridiculous comments that require no response at all but I do try to comment on more serious stuff and a few of the ridiculous ones for my personal entertainment. I don't go on the internet everyday as I'm not as addicted to it as maybe yourself or a few others around here. Sometimes I go several days without the internet, especially if I'm on vacation or away for long weekends. Occasionally I might miss something but I try to review everything I make comments on since the last time I commented and if I'm going to be commenting again. I'm not sure of this "proof" you speak of about where I was when Trump said the meeting wasn't happening. Near the bottom of page 2 in this thread Travlr posted a link saying the meeting "may not" happen. I commented underneath that after CM had his fun. Near the top of page 3 King Francis posted the letter that Trump wrote to Kim which in it stated "I was very much looking forward to being there with you," Trump said in the letter. "Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting."... That letter had a "AT THIS TIME" in there which meant it was still a possibility they could meet at some point. Francis posted it on the 24th, less than 24 hours later on the 25th I posted that Trump said the meeting might still happen. Can you explain your "proof" to me again? As you can see I didn't disappear. At least not the way you explained it. By the way, you should have included the word "is" in between **** and not. Also a comma (,) in between dumb and hick racist, amongst other incorrect things would make your drivel more grammatically correct and understandable, unless you meant dumb hick as one thing. Even I sometimes forget to cross my t's and dot my i's and leave out a few commas or question marks so don't take it personal... Also, in your first paragraph you said you noticed something but you seem to have gotten sidetracked with the photo that was supposed to be some kind of proof about this mystery you noticed and never said what you noticed. I'm dying of curiosity, what could that be that you noticed? I guess you were still in shock when President Trump pulled off something historic by meeting with Kim.
Oh waah waah waah. Man up and stop whining. You start the name calling every time and then cry like a b*tch when you get it back. Just like your Fuhrer.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
If you can't see that tRump is alienating all the Western democracies and aligning with Asian and Eurasian dictatorships, you're trying very hard NOT to see.

He's trying to straighten out one way trade deals. I personally think he should leave Canada alone because we're neck and neck with them when it comes to trade. Mexico and the EU deserve to be slapped around until they renegotiate trade.

I look at this summit as being a success. I'd like to think that the South Koreans and Japanese are breathing a sigh of relief.

He's 'trying' to shape a New World Order. The only trade deals he gives a sh*t about are the ones he makes money on.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Blue Thunder
Member
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
If you can't see that tRump is alienating all the Western democracies and aligning with Asian and Eurasian dictatorships, you're trying very hard NOT to see.

He's trying to straighten out one way trade deals. I personally think he should leave Canada alone because we're neck and neck with them when it comes to trade. Mexico and the EU deserve to be slapped around until they renegotiate trade.

I look at this summit as being a success. I'd like to think that the South Koreans and Japanese are breathing a sigh of relief.

He's 'trying' to shape a New World Order. The only trade deals he gives a sh*t about are the ones he makes money on.
That's just not true. He's been a vocal critic of NAFTA and other one way trade deals for years. This is where the far right and far left can agree. Once upon a time, Jesse Jackson was a vocal critic of these trade deals and so was Bernie.

--------------------
"Racism is evil"- Donald Trump

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And scratch any of those deals and either he or his cronys suffer from them. If you think he gives a sh*t about any American businesses other than his own go look up how many of them have sued him for welching on deals. Then imagine how many didn't even try to sue. His only motivation is greed.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And if any of you still don't get it, I figured out all the drama about whether Summitmania would happen or not was fake. Of course you'd have to actually read and comprehend posts to grasp it.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
K. Fabian McClinch
Member
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From everything I've read so far, I'd call the Korean summit a draw, which is probably the best we could have hoped for. But I fear that the long-range consequences -- Kim's PR victory, T-Rump's egregious swooning under the effects of Rocket Man's ego-stroking psychological bl0wjob (maybe we should start calling him KimMonica) and the way in which that will be seen and interpreted around world by allies and adversaries alike -- may well be dire.

And now, just to show which "side" he's really on and what his true "democratic" values are . . .
http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/13/media/trump-tweet-media/index.html

[ 06-13-2018, 02:43 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------
"It's the same all over: you fight for your life until death do you part -- and then you got it made." (Lester Young)

IP: Logged
chgowolvs44
Member
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
If you can't see that tRump is alienating all the Western democracies and aligning with Asian and Eurasian dictatorships, you're trying very hard NOT to see.

He's trying to straighten out one way trade deals. I personally think he should leave Canada alone because we're neck and neck with them when it comes to trade. Mexico and the EU deserve to be slapped around until they renegotiate trade.

I look at this summit as being a success. I'd like to think that the South Koreans and Japanese are breathing a sigh of relief.

He's 'trying' to shape a New World Order. The only trade deals he gives a sh*t about are the ones he makes money on.
That's just not true. He's been a vocal critic of NAFTA and other one way trade deals for years. This is where the far right and far left can agree. Once upon a time, Jesse Jackson was a vocal critic of these trade deals and so was Bernie.
You'd like to think South Korea and Japan are breathing a sigh of relief, but you'd be wrong if you DID think it.

They know Kim is a treacherous, murdering, piece of garbage, and tRunp is a blithering moron. So, no, they aren't relieved of anything, AND they are now fully cognizant that America is no longer the leader of the free world.

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

IP: Logged
K. Fabian McClinch
Member
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chgowolvs44:
. . .They know Kim is a treacherous, murdering, piece of garbage . . .

No!

"He's got a great personality. He's a funny guy, he's very smart, he's a great negotiator. He loves his people."

Our own Fearless Leader said so!

Wassamatta witchew -- you believin' some kinda FAKE NEWS???

[ 06-13-2018, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------
"It's the same all over: you fight for your life until death do you part -- and then you got it made." (Lester Young)

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wake up. There it is. He's praised every murdering scumbag dictator he's ever heard of.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
dthcm
Member
Member # 56183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dthcm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
quote:
Originally posted by chgowolvs44:
. . .They know Kim is a treacherous, murdering, piece of garbage . . .

No!

"He's got a great personality. He's a funny guy, he's very smart, he's a great negotiator. He loves his people. He loves his people."

Our own Fearless Leader said so!

Wassamatta witchew -- you believin' some kinda FAKE NEWS???

He loves his people. They love him back. Or else.

--------------------
I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
Just what I figured. Guys, it was the initial meeting! It was the first date or first inning! He got 3 hostages, NoKo hasn't fired a rocket in months, and they destroyed their nuclear site. I'd say that's a victory. The screws are still tight on NoKo. He gave up the military drills. I'd hardly call that a major concession.

They destroyed ONE site. If you don't think they have half-a-dozen or more around, you aren't thinking.

And as noted, not a peep about their chemical and bio-weapons development programs. And the West has known they've been in that game for years; it just doesn't get bandied about because that stuff is a whole lot more scary than "simple" nukes.

But Li'l Kim got the concession he's wanted since his Pop got on the whole "denuclearization" thing (which actually means "the US out of Korea"). Trump kicking SOKO to the curb like he did America's longest and closest allies means nothing to you I suppose (to say nothing about the surprise the Pentagon got out of the statement).

And as for "the screws are still tight"....I got a feeling that we'll soon find out about that....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
I'd like to think that the South Koreans and Japanese are breathing a sigh of relief.

Think it all you like, but my own sources say very much otherwise.

If anything, this will embolden NOKO, not make it friendlier.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
Wake up. There it is. He's praised every murdering scumbag dictator he's ever heard of.

**dingdingdingding**

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even FOX News isn't buying Trump's spin of the summit.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged
Blue Thunder
Member
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
I'd like to think that the South Koreans and Japanese are breathing a sigh of relief.

Think it all you like, but my own sources say very much otherwise.

If anything, this will embolden NOKO, not make it friendlier.

Embolden them to do what? They have a third world economy and a third world infrastructure. What exactly do they bring to the table for China to protect them? They really have nothing going for them. The few concessions trump made can easily be revoked.

--------------------
"Racism is evil"- Donald Trump

IP: Logged
bitplayer
Member
Member # 3815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bitplayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
I'd like to think that the South Koreans and Japanese are breathing a sigh of relief.

Think it all you like, but my own sources say very much otherwise.

If anything, this will embolden NOKO, not make it friendlier.

Embolden them to do what? They have a third world economy and a third world infrastructure. What exactly do they bring to the table for China to protect them? They really have nothing going for them. The few concessions trump made can easily be revoked.
Honestly they want it to stay a dictatorship. They don't want them streaming across their borders. They have enough people. A failed North Korea could ruin the region.

--------------------
"Just when you think you have all the answers, we go and change all the questions," Four Horsemen

IP: Logged
sam the lion from WA
Member
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
I'd like to think that the South Koreans and Japanese are breathing a sigh of relief.

Think it all you like, but my own sources say very much otherwise.

If anything, this will embolden NOKO, not make it friendlier.

Embolden them to do what? They have a third world economy and a third world infrastructure. What exactly do they bring to the table for China to protect them? They really have nothing going for them. The few concessions trump made can easily be revoked.
I would say they are much deeper than a simple third world nation, we really can only guess at the oppression, poverty and fear the majority of the Country live in.

They do bring two things that will make China protect them.
1. Believe it or not-top notch military-this is where all their money goes which does not go directly to beloved leader and his family.
2. Lots of untapped minerals, and this is only a theory that some have but it makes sense, huge oil deposits.

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chgowolvs44:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
If you can't see that tRump is alienating all the Western democracies and aligning with Asian and Eurasian dictatorships, you're trying very hard NOT to see.

He's trying to straighten out one way trade deals. I personally think he should leave Canada alone because we're neck and neck with them when it comes to trade. Mexico and the EU deserve to be slapped around until they renegotiate trade.

I look at this summit as being a success. I'd like to think that the South Koreans and Japanese are breathing a sigh of relief.

He's 'trying' to shape a New World Order. The only trade deals he gives a sh*t about are the ones he makes money on.
That's just not true. He's been a vocal critic of NAFTA and other one way trade deals for years. This is where the far right and far left can agree. Once upon a time, Jesse Jackson was a vocal critic of these trade deals and so was Bernie.
You'd like to think South Korea and Japan are breathing a sigh of relief, but you'd be wrong if you DID think it.

They know Kim is a treacherous, murdering, piece of garbage, and tRunp is a blithering moron. So, no, they aren't relieved of anything, AND they are now fully cognizant that America is no longer the leader of the free world.

and if the idiot ever withdraws the troops from South Korea, WTF do think is gonna happen?

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

IP: Logged
diamondmd
Member
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well he was asked by the parents of Korean War soldiers to bring their bodies home. They asked him this while he was campaigning in 2016. I had no idea that there were so many 120 year old tRump supporters out there.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
Well he was asked by the parents of Korean War soldiers to bring their bodies home. They asked him this while he was campaigning in 2016. I had no idea that there were so many 120 year old tRump supporters out there.

everyone loves Trump.. even 120+ year olds.. thats priceless

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

IP: Logged
SHOOTER
Member
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chgowolvs44:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
quote:
Originally posted by Back pops:
Shooter or BT do you think it's a better accord than the Iranian one the US President just withdrew from?:

Right now, yes. In the long run I think it will be too but time will tell. We haven't really given up anything other than ending the military drills with South Korea which Trump already said will not end if further North Korea negotiations don't go well. We shall see.
On what do you base this? I mean, there were concrete things that were agreed to in the Iran deal, and not so much with this one, so I'd honestly like to know what makes this better, in your opinion.
We haven't given North Korea anything yet ( stopping the military drills with SK isn't a done deal as we have to see how well things go with future NK negotiations ) and as I said earlier, it's still early but we seem to be on the right track. The US does not seem over eager to grant North Korea many concessions like Obama was with the Iran deal. And we'll have to see if it turns out to be true but apparently Obama also wanted to side step US sanctions on Iran and grant Iran brief access to the US financial system to convert funds. Thankfully the US banks involved refused.
IP: Logged
SHOOTER
Member
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Tiata:
You know Shooter I try to stay out of your little war of words with cm etc. But I am going to step in, I got no respect for you at all. I have noticed when **** hits the fan with your widdle hero the petulant child(need proof, look at his pic from the summit.



You are nothing but a flat out dumb hick racist and I am surprised CM and the other mods let you post maybe cause they find it funny that you keep making an absolute fool of yourself and prove you are nothing but a racist.

At least CM replies to all posts not like you who disappears when **** not going your way. Want proof where were you when Trump was saying no meeting with kimmy. But as soon as omg it happened you here running around like the widdle biatch you are. Trump is nothing but a damn embarrassment and trust me everyone around the world is laughing at how pathetic your widdle petulant child.

Sorry can an admin like downsize the image

I guess the mods here continue to let me post because there are so few conservatives around here that it would continue to be mostly a liberal echo chamber without me. Plus, it seems they finally realized an opposing viewpoint is no reason to ban someone and probably because, even though you accuse me of being a racist, I have never said anything racist here... My little war of words with CM and company, if that's what you like to call it, came about after I was always polite with my responses even after, in true liberal fashion, CM and others resorted to name calling. Therefore, I now sometimes give it right back. I see you can't take the giving when your side of the political spectrum has suffered a great loss. If you have a problem with the war of words take it up with those who started it... I try to reply to all posts that I'm called out on. Some are just ridiculous comments that require no response at all but I do try to comment on more serious stuff and a few of the ridiculous ones for my personal entertainment. I don't go on the internet everyday as I'm not as addicted to it as maybe yourself or a few others around here. Sometimes I go several days without the internet, especially if I'm on vacation or away for long weekends. Occasionally I might miss something but I try to review everything I make comments on since the last time I commented and if I'm going to be commenting again. I'm not sure of this "proof" you speak of about where I was when Trump said the meeting wasn't happening. Near the bottom of page 2 in this thread Travlr posted a link saying the meeting "may not" happen. I commented underneath that after CM had his fun. Near the top of page 3 King Francis posted the letter that Trump wrote to Kim which in it stated "I was very much looking forward to being there with you," Trump said in the letter. "Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting."... That letter had a "AT THIS TIME" in there which meant it was still a possibility they could meet at some point. Francis posted it on the 24th, less than 24 hours later on the 25th I posted that Trump said the meeting might still happen. Can you explain your "proof" to me again? As you can see I didn't disappear. At least not the way you explained it. By the way, you should have included the word "is" in between **** and not. Also a comma (,) in between dumb and hick racist, amongst other incorrect things would make your drivel more grammatically correct and understandable, unless you meant dumb hick as one thing. Even I sometimes forget to cross my t's and dot my i's and leave out a few commas or question marks so don't take it personal... Also, in your first paragraph you said you noticed something but you seem to have gotten sidetracked with the photo that was supposed to be some kind of proof about this mystery you noticed and never said what you noticed. I'm dying of curiosity, what could that be that you noticed? I guess you were still in shock when President Trump pulled off something historic by meeting with Kim.
Oh waah waah waah. Man up and stop whining. You start the name calling every time and then cry like a b*tch when you get it back. Just like your Fuhrer.
*(WRONG AGAIN---SUCKER)* No whining, just an explanation to one of your minions. Obviously your senility is kicking in. You and your minions started the name calling with me and with most any other conservatives here. In a new thread or post I sometimes will hurl the first name but I look at it as just picking up where we left off. So don't blame me for what you started. I do hope you and a few others keep the name calling up as it is highly entertaining to see those kind of responses when you are wrong again and have no logical answer other than name calling.
IP: Logged
SHOOTER
Member
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
And if any of you still don't get it, I figured out all the drama about whether Summitmania would happen or not was fake. Of course you'd have to actually read and comprehend posts to grasp it.

Now this line of pro wrestling "thinking" truly is quite comical. I believe you said the whole thing was a work. Too funny. Or sad.

[ 06-14-2018, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: SHOOTER ]

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so you never start it.. unless you start it, but that's not starting it, cuz your just continuing....


you sound like someones wife

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

IP: Logged
SHOOTER
Member
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
so you never start it.. unless you start it, but that's not starting it, cuz your just continuing....


you sound like someones wife

LOL...Bottom line is if I was never called any sort of derogatory name I never would have called anyone else a name. It continues unwarranted so therefore I fire back and sometimes will admittedly start it back up unwarranted. When dealing with people like that I obviously have to bring it down to their level.
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're delusional, but what else is new. You threw the libtard sh*t way before anybody said jack sh*t to you.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
And if any of you still don't get it, I figured out all the drama about whether Summitmania would happen or not was fake. Of course you'd have to actually read and comprehend posts to grasp it.

Now this line of pro wrestling "thinking" truly is quite comical. I believe you said the whole thing was a work. Too funny. Or sad.
So you didn't understand what I was saying, because you don't actually read posts past the part where they give you something to whine about, or you're just too stupid to get it. Too pathetic.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you don't realize you're whining for the same reason you don't realize you're racist, which is the same reason a fish doesn't realize it's swimming. Have somebody explain it to you, but with your flat learning curve, you won't understand it anyway.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Blue Thunder
Member
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
quote:
Originally posted by chgowolvs44:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
If you can't see that tRump is alienating all the Western democracies and aligning with Asian and Eurasian dictatorships, you're trying very hard NOT to see.

He's trying to straighten out one way trade deals. I personally think he should leave Canada alone because we're neck and neck with them when it comes to trade. Mexico and the EU deserve to be slapped around until they renegotiate trade.

I look at this summit as being a success. I'd like to think that the South Koreans and Japanese are breathing a sigh of relief.

He's 'trying' to shape a New World Order. The only trade deals he gives a sh*t about are the ones he makes money on.
That's just not true. He's been a vocal critic of NAFTA and other one way trade deals for years. This is where the far right and far left can agree. Once upon a time, Jesse Jackson was a vocal critic of these trade deals and so was Bernie.
You'd like to think South Korea and Japan are breathing a sigh of relief, but you'd be wrong if you DID think it.

They know Kim is a treacherous, murdering, piece of garbage, and tRunp is a blithering moron. So, no, they aren't relieved of anything, AND they are now fully cognizant that America is no longer the leader of the free world.

and if the idiot ever withdraws the troops from South Korea, WTF do think is gonna happen?
North Korea will sweep into South Korea so fast that the U.S will not be able to mobilize from out Pacific bases. After conquering South Korea, they'll go through Japan like a hot knife through butter. After Japan, they'll go straight to Hawaii and then California, where they will feel at home.

--------------------
"Racism is evil"- Donald Trump

IP: Logged
Blue Thunder
Member
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
From everything I've read so far, I'd call the Korean summit a draw, which is probably the best we could have hoped for.

Exactly! Isn' that the very nature of a negotiation. And it should have never have gotten this far. The last three presidents own this.

--------------------
"Racism is evil"- Donald Trump

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
quote:
Originally posted by chgowolvs44:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
If you can't see that tRump is alienating all the Western democracies and aligning with Asian and Eurasian dictatorships, you're trying very hard NOT to see.

He's trying to straighten out one way trade deals. I personally think he should leave Canada alone because we're neck and neck with them when it comes to trade. Mexico and the EU deserve to be slapped around until they renegotiate trade.

I look at this summit as being a success. I'd like to think that the South Koreans and Japanese are breathing a sigh of relief.

He's 'trying' to shape a New World Order. The only trade deals he gives a sh*t about are the ones he makes money on.
That's just not true. He's been a vocal critic of NAFTA and other one way trade deals for years. This is where the far right and far left can agree. Once upon a time, Jesse Jackson was a vocal critic of these trade deals and so was Bernie.
You'd like to think South Korea and Japan are breathing a sigh of relief, but you'd be wrong if you DID think it.

They know Kim is a treacherous, murdering, piece of garbage, and tRunp is a blithering moron. So, no, they aren't relieved of anything, AND they are now fully cognizant that America is no longer the leader of the free world.

and if the idiot ever withdraws the troops from South Korea, WTF do think is gonna happen?
North Korea will sweep into South Korea so fast that the U.S will not be able to mobilize from out Pacific bases. After conquering South Korea, they'll go through Japan like a hot knife through butter. After Japan, they'll go straight to Hawaii and then California, where they will feel at home.
you got South Korea right, first thing they gonna do...

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

IP: Logged
Blue Thunder
Member
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He will not withdraw until major concessions are met. Wouldn't it be nice if those troops were put to better use like on the Mexican border?

--------------------
"Racism is evil"- Donald Trump

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah they can just shoot the kids instead of taking them away from their parents.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
He will not withdraw until major concessions are met.

Considering that Trump is parroting both NOKO and China's propaganda about the joint exercises being "provocative", are you really so sure he won't pull out of SOKO, with or without a deal?

quote:
Wouldn't it be nice if those troops were put to better use like on the Mexican border?
Posse Commitatus: Almost certainly wouldn't be allowed under law (allowing military to do civilian policing). But you can keep (wet) dreaming about it all you want.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged
SHOOTER
Member
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
You're delusional, but what else is new. You threw the libtard sh*t way before anybody said jack sh*t to you.

*(WRONG AGAIN, SUCKER)* I think I used "libtard" for the 1st time maybe a year ago. Your side started the name calling long before that. And when you weren't name calling you were challenging posters that didn't agree with you or proved you wrong to a fight. Thankfully you stopped that ridiculous part of your act.
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said, you're delusional.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And still whining.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

IP: Logged
K. Fabian McClinch
Member
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
From everything I've read so far, I'd call the Korean summit a draw, which is probably the best we could have hoped for.

Exactly! Isn' that the very nature of a negotiation. And it should have never have gotten this far. The last three presidents own this.
Look again at my context. I said that even if the summit itself was a draw, the longer-range consequences -- due almost entirely to T-Rump's pathological susceptibility to ego-massaging and d!ck-sucking -- may very well be dire.

And, meanwhile -- y'see any parallels here? No wonder Carrot-Top and Rocket-Man are such bromantics -- they can see a LOT of themselves in one another:

(1): Washington (CNN)
Attorney General Jeff Sessions cited the Bible on Thursday in defending the Trump administration's immigration policies -- especially those that result in the separation of families -- directing his remarks in particular to "church friends."

"I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13 to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained the government for his purposes," Sessions said. "Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves. Consistent, fair application of law is in itself a good and moral thing and that protects the weak, it protects the lawful. Our policies that can result in short-term separation of families are not unusual or unjustified."

(2):
Ian Buruma, The Australian (12:00AM October 12, 2017)
. . . Kim Jong-un, with his 1930s-style pudding-bowl haircut (cultivated, it is claimed, to make him resemble his grandfather, Kim Il-sung, the regime’s founder), his antiquated Mao suit, and his short, plump body, is . . . officially regarded as an omnipotent genius, [and] he is worshipped like a god . . . Some North Koreans, perhaps many, might genuinely believe in the cult of the Kim Dynasty, which, like all cults (or indeed religious faiths), is made up of bits and pieces taken from other cultures, beliefs, and traditions. The Kim cult owes something to Stalinism, something to messianic Christianity, something to Confucian ancestor worship, something to indigenous shamanism, and something to the emperor worship of the Japanese, who ruled Korea in the first half of the 20th century. Kim’s father, Kim Jong-il, was supposed to have been born on Mount Paektu, believed to be a sacred spot where the divine founder of the first Korean kingdom, a bear-man named Tangun, was born more than 4000 years ago. The birth of Kim Jong-il, also known as the Dear Leader (his father, Kim Il-sung, was the Great Leader), turned winter into spring and was illuminated by a bright star in heaven. . .

[ 06-14-2018, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------
"It's the same all over: you fight for your life until death do you part -- and then you got it made." (Lester Young)

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
Message:

HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins
   


Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:


Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3