WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Tin Foil Hat: Clintons to be arrested this weekend? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tin Foil Hat: Clintons to be arrested this weekend?
Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boss is an intelligent business woman who happens to also be a right wing conspiracy nut. I worked with her side by side last night and picked up this intel:
Uranium One: Hillary and Chelsea Clinton are under secret arrest. Chelsea and Hillary are wearing electronic monitors under medical boots to cover the monitors. John McCain is in bed with the Clintons on this deal and he is also under secret indictment.
 -
According to a Newsweek article on this conspiracy I looked up, Obama is also under arrest and his recent trip to Chicago for "jury duty" was a cover for having his ankle bracelet put on.

Meanwhile, Bill Clinton is being held in a secure place (apparently Camp David) and is also under arrest for his involvement in the Clinton Foundation scandals.

Paul Ryan's recent retirement rumors were to cover for the fact that he was tied up with the Clintons and is also in trouble, but he'll probably be the Narc and escape to Wisconsin.

Robert Mueller is a Democrat, despite what the news says and he is going to be arrested for helping the Clintons cover all this up.

The arrests will be announced publicly as soon as this weekend.

I told her I debunked her last conspiracies in about 5 mins of googling things, and she said "you can't find this info on the dot coms!"

--

She also informed me "Alex Jones is right most of the time". Sandy Hook was a hoax. The school was empty before the "shooting" happened and all the parents who went along with the lie had their mortgages paid off on the same day.
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-sandy-hook-residents-got-their-houses-for-free.t3198/

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do you even keep a straight face when she starts spewing this? give ya alot of credit, Id be hard pressed not to say anything

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I be so bold as to suggest your New Year's resolution be a new job?

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just nod your head and say "Interesting" and start sending out resumes.......
Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arnold_OldSchool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
how do you even keep a straight face when she starts spewing this? give ya alot of credit, Id be hard pressed not to say anything

We were going back and forth for 6 hours. I have my own somewhat questionable sources (Palmer report, etc) on the Trump/Russia scandal to raze her with. Plus I praise Obama as much as possible.
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Mueller going to be arrested before or after he leads the FBI in a coup and takeover of the government.

BTW does your boss know SHOOTER? They seem to have the same friends.

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
Is Mueller going to be arrested before or after he leads the FBI in a coup and takeover of the government.

have you ever seen her and Shooter at the same time?

or could ...

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

or could ...

If from Russia and spends a lot of time posting on internet
Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

I didn't even cover her Obama was a Kenyan and Bush killed Kennedy and tried to kill Reagan stories....or the large cabal of Clinton pedophile friends who Trump is preparing to round up....

https://www.snopes.com/tony-and-john-podesta-match-madeleine-mccann-police-sketches/

or the fact that we never went to the moon or space due to the radiation belt....

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jjenginer:
quote:
quote:

or could ...

If from Russia and spends a lot of time posting on internet
Comrades, please!!! No conspiracy theories.
merc
Member # 125456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Fraternity Brother who has started 2 successful businesses who has also drank this coolaide. His Facebook postings range from just stupid to very concerning.

A few of us, respectfully, poke at him and his comeback answer always ends up with:
Believe it or don't, either way you are right."

I just want to know what the drug was and if it comes in smaller batches.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thereby proving that success in business is a genetic talent like perfect pitch or chess mastery and utterly unrelated to intelligence per se. Well, proving again I should say. Look at tRump.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

Q", a user on 4chan who some believe is Trump himself continues to drop hints about the behind the scenes pedophile ring he is taking down has spawned this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRuReJlX4AAiCx6.jpg

All marks intentionally done as part of their Pedo club. "The Eye of Ra" etc etc

So I asked my boss about the Obama arrest rumors, since that was not part of her original spiel to me. She said "I read he is being detained at Gitmo". I said "WHHHAAAAT?!? He was just out and about on Xmas." She then said the arrest may not have gone down yet. She also informed me that he's being following Trump around, and ended up at Gitmo due to something involving the Sea of Japan that I didn't understand.
She then said Trump put out an executive order that any financial wrongdoing would result in the government snagging the assets of your business. She said that is why Papa John and others have recently stepped down, in order to save the companies they run. I told her Papa John was a big Trumper and she didn't think so.
I asked her about Mueller actually being after Clinton/Obama as I posted above, and she denied that being true too.
She insists I need to read and decipher "Q's" posts and promises her claims will be proven right soon.

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/356323-bill-clinton-sought-states-permission-to-meet-with-russian-nuclear

Bill Clinton met with Putin during Hillary's Uranium One deal making process.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/12/bannon-for-president-trump-kushner-ivanka

quote:
Bannon believed the Russia collusion case was meritless, but he blamed Kushner for taking meetings during the campaign that gave the appearance the Trump team sought Putin’s help. “He’s taking meetings with Russians to get additional stuff. This tells you everything about Jared,” Bannon told me. “They were looking for the picture of Hillary Clinton taking the bag of cash from Putin. That’s his maturity level.”
Bannon's story is Trump's team was just digging for more dirt to bury Hillary with.

/case closed.

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

New info I gathered today:

Trump is going to announce the arrests and asset grabs of the criminals in prime time this Sunday night.

http://www.frontpageafricaonline.com/index.php/diaspora/6477-u-s-president-donald-trump-passes-order-to-seize-properties-of-corrupt-gov-t-officials-individuals

- 10 planes of new prisoners landed in Gitmo (Bush, Clintons, Obama, etc). Matthis was there on the 21st prepping:

NY Post, December 21/2017 https://nypost.com/2017/12/21/mattis-makes-unusual-visit-to-gitmo/amp/

---
The 9/11 attacks were done in part via uranium isotopes, which is why the fires burned for so long after the buildings came down.

https://www.docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf
Obama, Mueller, KEVIN SPACEY and many others were part of the 9/11 Black ops attack.

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

I turned to noted scholar Alex Jones, among other sources to piece more of this together:

Obama and Hillary had Seth Rich killed for leaking her emails. They then moved to place blame on the Russians for the hack to cover their tracks. 2 members of the MS 13 gang killed him, and they were then killed to quiet them.

An assassination attempt by the Obama/Clinton/Globalists was made towards Trump in November. It was detected and avoided. Jones feels another attempt will be made in the next 2 weeks if the main stream media does not reveal the mass arrests going down, which will expose the Globalists and limit their counter strike ability.

Israel is behind the recent rash of Liberal elites being exposed as sexual harassers as Israel finally realized the leftists/Globalists want to overthrow the Israeli government.

The Las Vegas shooter was following orders from a Saudi prince. This is somehow tied into the Saudi civil war. The Las Vegas shooting was not a terrorist act by Stephen Paddock. He was a patsy for what truly happened. The Las Vegas incident was a failed assassination attempt on the crown prince of Saudi Arabia by the old guard of Saudi Arabia that was later arrested in Saudi Arabia and had all of their assets seized by their new government. Paddock was a gun salesman who was killed by the buyers who then shot up the concert to provide cover for their cohorts who were escaping from the assassination attempt after the feds thwarted the attempt. The reason for the ruse is to avoid the citizens demanding we go to war over the event when it was the perpetrators of the event who are now arrested in Saudi Arabia. This is also why the new guard has implemented classical liberal measures such as allowing women to drive as Trump had made a deal with Saudi to back the new Saudi government if the new government ousted the old and their crooked ways. The old Saudi elite were DNC financiers and owned the Four Seasons hotel which owned the top floors of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

The recent blackout at Disneyland is tied into all this, although how is not clear. Several airports have suffered "black outs" in the last few days as part of the cover up for the many shipments of new Gitmo prisoners that are being rounded up across the US.

NSA member David Drake may be "Q".

This movement is a contrecoup to retake our country from the CIA who have been running America behind the scenes since they murdered JFK to take power.

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait...The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia was at a country concert?

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

Daddy Dewdrop
Member # 3960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy Dewdrop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arnold_OldSchool:
This movement is a contrecoup to retake our country from the CIA who have been running America behind the scenes since they murdered JFK to take power.

Oh great, now you've alerted them to the whole plan!
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chgowolvs44:
Wait...The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia was at a country concert?

He's got just as much right to have s*** taste in music as anybody else.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Meh...that's true.

--------------------

The Golden Spike
Member # 5502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Golden Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were these sealed indictments presented to them by the Marshall of the SCOTUS?
Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2018/01/qanon-updates-and-breadcrumbs-fire-at-clintons-property-julien-assanges-freedom-planes-diverted-and-missing-17-federal-prosecutors-appoin ted-january-4-2018.html

Qanon predicted the Clinton house fire in the same cryptic manner as their other gibberish. 

Example of what I have to cipher through to find some theories: 

President Donald John Trump has earned his place in Heaven/History as America's Watchman standing in the gap (Ezekial) against the luciferian ascension aka child murdering godless marxist dnc.
He stopped killary rotten clickton and is reversing the soetoro/obama evil damage to America.
May JEHOVAH continue to protect and bless The Second American Revolution and Donald John Trump.
Facts don't cease to exist because you ignore them.

On the supposed recent series of airport blackouts, where planes are being secretly rerouted to Gitmo: On October 29th Q posted this to the deep State traitors: “can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?”

Supposedly a "name bigger than you can imagine" was arrested in Atlanta using this plane diversion in late December.

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

quote:
Originally posted by Arnold

Supposedly a "name bigger than you can imagine" was arrested in Atlanta using this plane diversion in late December.� [/QB]

So THAT'S why Santa Claus stiffed me this year.

I hope they didn't pinch the Easter Bunny, too.

--------------------

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

The fire at the Clinton's happened on Seth Rich's birthday...

-
 -

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This must be where SHOOTER gets his news when he's not watching Fox.
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can appreciate a nice conspiracy theory when it reaches a certain point where we can at least laughingly say over a few wets, "it's plausible...."

But this stuff.....oy gevalt it gives me such a headache....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

https://twitter.com/arthworth/status/1076750173055774720

A year later and the Q people are still trying...

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

My boss told me today that there is a 2nd constitution, and Trump will be using that one to restore America. The Fed is going to be abolished, and the riches it has collected over the years will be returned to each adult age 21 or older at a rate of 100K a year for 11 years.

We will be returning to the gold standard, with gold that is being stored in the Philippines.

https://www.nationallibertyalliance.org/two-us-constitutions

[ 01-03-2019, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Arnold_OldSchool ]

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Q" has said December 5th was when all the Dems would be arrested, Bush's funeral was to get them all there. Then said Flynn would go free on the same day that he admitted he did wrong and deserved his punishment. Then New Years would result in mass indictments and arrests of Democratic criminals.

Still waiting.

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it possible that "Q" is a work?

--------------------
"Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Four shots ripped into my groin, and I was off on one of the strangest adventures of my life." (Max Shulman)

King Francis
Member # 24068

In normal times.. yes.. today WTF knows..

--------------------

Cory
Member # 6097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by K. Fabian McClinch:
Is it possible that "Q" is a work?

I truly think he is some late high school, early college student just messing with people for fun.
PVM
Member # 121669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Qfabe?

--------------------
https://deadofnightusa.bandcamp.com/releases
https://www.facebook.com/DeadofNightUSA/
http://redmenacerecords.storenvy.com/

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/15/misspellings-matter-heres-what-president-trumps-hamberder-tweet-really-means/

Trump's tweet about the Clemson "hamberder" was actually about Satan.

New update from the boss: Trump is going to let the shutdown go 30 days, then declare an emergency and order the military to build the wall. Trump is letting it go 30 days first so he can prove that a good chunk of the government is non-essential, so those parts will not be brought back.

Looks like she got it from here or somewhere similar: https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/14/smoke-out-resistance/

I told my boss about how I read on the reddit conspiracy page that the Syrian ISIS attack on our troops might have actually been done by the deep state who then framed ISIS for it to embarrass Trump for claiming ISIS was beaten. Plus ISIS being revived as a boogie man is good for getting Pentagon $$$. She replied that she heard something like that since Trump tweeted something with 2 F's capitalized, which was code for "False Flag".

King Francis
Member # 24068

I dont know if I could work for someone that.... fricking outa her mind [Wink]

I give you alot of credit

--------------------

jjenginer
Member # 37009

The part about letting shutdown drag out to try and “prove” much of our govt isn’t need may have some truth to it.

Large % of trumpers think gov’t is bad/wrong and full of lazy “libtards” who are overpaid and “never worked a day in their life”. I wouldn’t doubt trump is doing this to fire up his supports at best, try to help reinforce the idea of incompetent gov’t his backers have

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jjenginer:
I wouldn’t doubt trump is doing this to fire up his supports at best, try to help reinforce the idea of incompetent gov’t his backers have

If that's his thought, he's going about it all wrong: He's actually losing points with his base.

And that is only one of three or four polls over this last week that show not only his support corroding, but his opposition strengthening. Nate Silver shows his job approval average has dropped 2-points since the shutdown began 21Dec to 40%. And yes, disapproval is up 2-points, too, averaging 54.8%. His -14.6% net approval is the lowest it's been in nearly a year.

So, yeah, if it's his plan to fire up his supporters about the usefulness (or lack thereof) of gov't, he's going about it all wrong.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Arnold_OldSchool
Member # 5489

More info from the boss:

Mike Pence is possibly a pedo, and his wife even got one of the infamous envelopes at Bush's funeral:

https://thedailycoin.org/2018/12/08/what-was-in-the-mystery-envelopes-that-hillary-biden-and-pence-received-at-bushs-funeral/

https://steemit.com/dakini5d/@dakini5d/breaking-mike-pence-exposed-in-indiana-pedogate-trump-take-down-is-real-storm-fireworks-whiterabbit

Obama is also probably a pedo as proven by this Wikileaks dump:

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1223066_re-get-ready-for-chicago-hot-dog-friday-.html

Alex Jones argues it's male prostitutes:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-65000-hot-dogs/

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Arnold. good luck your boss is 🦇💩🤪
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations