WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Trump is losing it (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Trump is losing it
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Billy Burgess:
As for our current flag, I would probably stand for the National Anthem (at times I'm physically unable to), but that will be MY choice and only my choice. I will not work where standing for the flag or reciting the Pledge of Allegiance is mandatory (when its mandatory, that is rather forced "allegiance").

As noted previously, that 1943 SCOTUS decision means it can't be dictated that one must stand (which is going to be a shock to a certain few NFL owners). It is, literally, your right not to.

And if anyone doesn't like it, I think the question of who really doesn't love America becomes pretty clear. And it ain't those that aren't standing....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey SHOOTER, ya think "liberty and justice for all" that the national anthem and the flag supposedly represent applied to this kid?

-

Bet there was a confederate flag representing southern pride and heritage waving when this happened to him.

[ 10-12-2017, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: diamondmd ]

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
Hey SHOOTER, ya think "liberty and justice for all" that the national anthem and the flag supposedly represent applied to this kid?

-

Bet there was a confederate flag representing southern pride and heritage waving when this happened to him.

Yeah, "heritage, not hate" is nice in theory, but the KKK, Neo-Nazis and whatnot aren't exactly theorists - except maybe for the dark matter between their ears.

--------------------
THE TIES THAT BIND - a film for which I created the concept and co-wrote... https://vimeo.com/184917104

Cone Stold
Member # 19963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cone Stold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to veer off but the heritage not hate thing is such a crock. The heritage that's being referenced involves hate so either way it's hate. I'm a southerner and lots of good things in the south to like. However the confederate flag isn't being waved for fried chicken, the rich musical history, college football, ECT.

I have lots of experience with people sporting the confederate flag. The main reasons people display it are a silly the south should have won nonsense. The second and most common reason is to signal they are a rebel like the south was when it rebeled against the union. Both of those reasons boil down to hate. The main reason it rebeled was slavery. Also some display for the reason of "they can and nothing you can do about it" kind of like a protest and to make people upset by it. It's why when you see a confederate flag there is usually a loud mouth obnoxious redneck as the reason. While unfortunately not all but most southerners can't stand these kind of rednecks.

One more thing most people who display the confederate flag know it was used prominately by the kkk as a sign of hate. Most also associate it with being the flag for the confederacy even if that's not fully accurate. Most know all the negative things it's associated with and little else. They simply don't care and use the heritage not hate thing as a lame cop out. I've had way more experience than I'd like growing up around, going to school with, and working with these clowns. They are an embarrassment to the south and southerners in general.

K. Fabian McClinch
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for K. Fabian McClinch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cone Stold:
Not to veer off but the heritage not hate thing is such a crock. The heritage that's being referenced involves hate so either way it's hate. I'm a southerner and lots of good things in the south to like. However the confederate flag isn't being waved for fried chicken, the rich musical history, college football, ECT. . . .

For what it's worth, every time I drive through Indiana I see Confederate flags -- in back yards, in front yards, one time even on the T-shirt of a woman working behind the counter of a service plaza on I-80. That's hardly "southern heritage" country.

On the other hand, it is the state that for years had some of the highest KKK enrollment of any in the U.S.

[ 10-13-2017, 02:31 PM: Message edited by: K. Fabian McClinch ]

--------------------
"It's the same all over: you fight for your life until death do you part -- and then you got it made." (Lester Young)

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, in the end, the NFL Owners decided to support the players and their protests instead of giving in to Trump's wishes (which would have been in contravention of that 1943 SCOTUS decision, don'cha know?). Via Reuters:
quote:
National Football League officials weighed the fervor of players protesting racism against U.S. President Donald Trump’s anger at their autumn meeting on Tuesday with supporters of the players kneeling outside in solidarity.

The NFL did not seek commitments from its players to stop kneeling during pregame renditions of the U.S. national anthem but rather focused on helping them in their political activism.

“We spent today talking about the issues that our players have been trying to bring attention to. About issues in our communities to make our communities better,” NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell told reporters.

Trump’s repeated denunciation of the players as unpatriotic for kneeling during the national anthem, which he reiterated as recently as Monday, has only made the practice more widespread.

Let's also keep in mind that kneeling is not disrespectful; it’s actually a sign of deep respect (a strong argument can be made that it is, in fact, more respectful than standing at attention, both historically and today).

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
quote:
Originally posted by jjenginer:
Nothing funny or joking about a Purple Heart; it is given for wounds that include missing body parts, blindness, a lifetime in a wheel chair. It is also given to the family when their loved one is killed in combat....so yes trump what a funny joke... thanks for laughing at the cost of Vets

You say McCain deserved it because he attacked trump. Well McCain attacked trump specifically and personally, that is politics and trump can ht back that is politics. But trump said his heros are not captured and McCain is not a hero. He attacked the sacrifice of POWs living and dead, their memory and duty. Attack McCains policies, his suit color choice, what kind of car he drives or body odor. Don't attack POWs and don't try to talk tough about heros not being captured. Most people would have broken after just one week of the hell McCain spent years enduring....

Alright, I get it! Your sense of humor is limited and you draw the line at jokes concerning Purple Hearts.... Maybe he used a poor choice of words to make his point but one day you will face the fact that Trump was only speaking about McCain and not all POWs.
he wasnt F*CKING JOKING and its not a poor choice of words or any other lame aSS excuse you want to give.. whether he was talking about one POW or all of them, IT WAS A F*CKING insult to all of them...
Even though the link I provided showing NBC, amongst others, even knew he was joking about the Purple Heart comment but because you put in capital letters that he wasn't F'ing joking then I guess you must be right and there was no way he meant it as a joke. Got it!... If any POWs feel insulted about his comment directed at McCain I'm sure that wasn't his intention. Trump would probably hope none but McCain felt insulted especially since that is who the comment was directed at.
Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billy Burgess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHOOTER, maybe Trump should put his g**d*** candy ass where John McCain has been. Trump knows nothing of sacrifice and courage - he never had to do the first and on the second, he makes the Lion in the Wizard of Oz look like the Justice League all rolled into one. Trump is living proof that any pissant, given the right connections and right prejudices to tap into. At his worse, McCain is ten times the man Trump ever was at his best.

--------------------
THE TIES THAT BIND - a film for which I created the concept and co-wrote... https://vimeo.com/184917104

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

It's unfortunate stuff like this used to happen long ago but thankfully the country has come a long way since then. I don't know if a confederate flag was waving or not when this happened and neither do you. Well, I've already given my 2 cents on my feelings about the confederate flag and it's meaning today. Some of you got worked up about my opinion and began whining and name calling as usual which does entertain me. So lets just say... Why the uproar about the confederate flag? It's just a piece of cloth right?
SHOOTER
Member # 26761

quote:
SHOOTER, maybe Trump should put his g**d*** candy ass where John McCain has been. Trump knows nothing of sacrifice and courage - he never had to do the first and on the second, he makes the Lion in the Wizard of Oz look like the Justice League all rolled into one. Trump is living proof that any pissant, given the right connections and right prejudices to tap into. At his worse, McCain is ten times the man Trump ever was at his best.

Or maybe McCain should never have ripped into Trump to begin with and we wouldn't be having this conversation.
SHOOTER
Member # 26761

quote:
I don't use any sort of "tard" expression to describe anyone on the right. I'll admit I've used plenty of other terms to describe various insulting terms to describe Congresspersons, Cabinet members, up to and including the President himself.

As a person with disabilities myself, I was horrified when Trump started flailing his arms in what looked to be a blatant attempt to mock the man.

I'm sorry if my use of "libtard" offends you. I used to never resort to name calling on this board even though several of those on the left here would throw names and expletives at me which always entertains me because I know I have hit a nerve with them. Since it has increased lately over a mere difference of opinions I like to give back sometimes. I'm sorry but I can't promise I won't use it again...I guess you are unaware Trump flails his arms around when he describes someone in panic mode. He has done it to others, like Ted Cruz, before he did it about the reporter you refer to. He wasn't making fun of the reporters handicap he was describing the reporters panic when questioned about something the reporter backtracked on. Here's a very short video of Trump on Larry King Show in 2005 doing it...
https://youtu.be/20KAquo3BxQ

[ 10-18-2017, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: SHOOTER ]

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
So, in the end, the NFL Owners decided to support the players and their protests instead of giving in to Trump's wishes (which would have been in contravention of that 1943 SCOTUS decision, don'cha know?). Via Reuters:
quote:
National Football League officials weighed the fervor of players protesting racism against U.S. President Donald Trump’s anger at their autumn meeting on Tuesday with supporters of the players kneeling outside in solidarity.

The NFL did not seek commitments from its players to stop kneeling during pregame renditions of the U.S. national anthem but rather focused on helping them in their political activism.

“We spent today talking about the issues that our players have been trying to bring attention to. About issues in our communities to make our communities better,” NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell told reporters.

Trump’s repeated denunciation of the players as unpatriotic for kneeling during the national anthem, which he reiterated as recently as Monday, has only made the practice more widespread.

Let's also keep in mind that kneeling is not disrespectful; it’s actually a sign of deep respect (a strong argument can be made that it is, in fact, more respectful than standing at attention, both historically and today).
Maybe they are content with letting the NFL die of Colin cancer.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My God you would bore drying paint.

--------------------
So long from the Sunshine State!

Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe they are content with letting the NFL die of Colin cancer.
Better that than to die of the f***ing drizzling Cheeto sh*ts.

--------------------

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Oh.....this is rich: Ol' Judge Moore says NFL protesters are breaking the law.

No. Really.
quote:
Senate candidate Roy Moore believes that professional athletes who take a knee during the national anthem are breaking the law.

In an interview with TIME magazine, the Alabama Republican argued that NFL players and others who have protested police violence are violating a section of the U.S. code which outlines how people should conduct themselves when the anthem is played.

As a jurist -- indeed, the past Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Alabama -- he should be able to recognize that the code in question merely outlines proper etiquette, and there are no legal penalties outlined in the law. To say nothing of recognizing a SCOTUS opinion on the point that lies in direct opposition to his assertion.... and has for nearly 75 years.

And if he feels so strongly on the point, one must wonder how he feels about the current President not observing the proper etiquette himself. But you can bet your last nickel that Moore will never utter such an accusation, even though it falls perfectly in line with what he believes the NFL players are doing.

Of course, in Moore's case, it may be less about hypocrisy and more about dementia....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

quote:
Why the uproar about the confederate flag? It's just a piece of cloth right?

Yup. Just a piece of cloth that says, "this is us, over here."

In this case, the "us" is a bunch of traitorous, racist losers who can't get over the fact that the world went against them and their forefathers and look upon them as just one step lower than Pol Pot and two steps lower than Nazis.

But....that's you, over there with that piece of cloth....

Fascist.

[ 10-18-2017, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: Travlr ]

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

I probably have at least one ancestor who fought for the Confederacy. That said, I wouldn't use the Stars and Bars to wipe my ass!

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love... well, pity... the oh the blah blah, tRump always mocks the disabled to insult people, so when he does it to insult an actual disabled person, it doesn't count. You gotta be pretty ******' disabled to try to pimp THAT one.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

And as far as dignity, tRump not only has less than Obama, he has less than a poop-flinging baboon.

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
I don't use any sort of "tard" expression to describe anyone on the right. I'll admit I've used plenty of other terms to describe various insulting terms to describe Congresspersons, Cabinet members, up to and including the President himself.

As a person with disabilities myself, I was horrified when Trump started flailing his arms in what looked to be a blatant attempt to mock the man.

I'm sorry if my use of "libtard" offends you. I used to never resort to name calling on this board even though several of those on the left here would throw names and expletives at me which always entertains me because I know I have hit a nerve with them. Since it has increased lately over a mere difference of opinions I like to give back sometimes. I'm sorry but I can't promise I won't use it again...I guess you are unaware Trump flails his arms around when he describes someone in panic mode. He has done it to others, like Ted Cruz, before he did it about the reporter you refer to. He wasn't making fun of the reporters handicap he was describing the reporters panic when questioned about something the reporter backtracked on. Here's a very short video of Trump on Larry King Show in 2005 doing it...
https://youtu.be/20KAquo3BxQ

appreciate you understanding why many people have trouble with the "xxxxtard' comments. Really has no place in todays world. Hope you do refrain.

The trouble with Trump "acting" like he has physical issues and flailing about like someone with disabilities... If I call every one a N**ger regardless of color, is it still an insult to a black person?

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

quote:
Originally posted by King Francis:
The trouble with Trump "acting" like he has physical issues and flailing about like someone with disabilities...

Or he is just flailing around like someone in extreme panic mode might do when they have no idea what to say or do next. I guess it just depends on how you want to look at it.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Oh so now HE'S the one who's disabled? Talk about flailing around.

--------------------

jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shooter look at the video tape it is clear and evident he was mocking the reports disability. It could have been JFK, Ghandi, Ronald Regan, or any of 7 billion other people saying the same thing and doing the same gestures as trump did and i would say the same thing. He was mocking the guys disability.

Try doing that same thing in most any work place in America and Human Resources and your boss would be chatting with you at the very least

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

quote:
Originally posted by jorjorbynks:
Can you please explain what the flag stands for to people like you?

quote:

That piece of cloth has one purpose as noted above: It says, "this is us, over here."

Nothing more, nothing less. To imbue it with anything else is foolishness. Wishing it to be more, but it isn't. No flag is.

The flag means nothing more than an identification of nationality.

Nothing.

So says Travlr, the man living in Canada... Watch the video. It's not very long and it's great. Pretty much sums up what the flag stands for and why you should stand for the National Anthem...

https://youtu.be/fvlAHUur5eg

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

quote:
Shooter look at the video tape it is clear and evident he was mocking the reports disability. It could have been JFK, Ghandi, Ronald Regan, or any of 7 billion other people saying the same thing and doing the same gestures as trump did and i would say the same thing. He was mocking the guys disability.

Try doing that same thing in most any work place in America and Human Resources and your boss would be chatting with you at the very least

I've seen the video before. It's pretty clear he was mocking someone in panic mode as he has done to others with no handicap. Don't handicapped people want to be treated like everyone else? I always thought they did.
jjenginer
Member # 37009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jjenginer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shooter I really think you must be a troll living in Russia or North Korea
jjenginer
Member # 37009

Shooter интернет-тролль?
jorjorbynks
Member # 12312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jorjorbynks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:

That piece of cloth has one purpose as noted above: It says, "this is us, over here."

Nothing more, nothing less. To imbue it with anything else is foolishness. Wishing it to be more, but it isn't. No flag is.

Nothing.

So says Travlr, the man living in Canada... Watch the video. It's not very long and it's great. Pretty much sums up what the flag stands for and why you should stand for the National Anthem...

Instead of posting videos, could you possibly explain (in your own words) what the flag means to you?

That video you posted really did not say much about what the flag means (other than it represents the ideals and beliefs of the USA)

--------------------
Pro Wrestling is neither real nor fake. It's magic!

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

quote:
quote:

quote:

Nothing.

You can attempt to imbue it with whatever meaning you desire....but the fact stands that any flag is just a piece of cloth with (mostly) simple heraldry that says "this is us, over here."

Period.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He can't explain it in his own words. He hasn't been told what they are, yet.

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

quote:
So says Travlr, the man living in Canada...

Well, if you really want to get all nationalistic about it....how about realizing that the American Dream has moved to Canada

-

I suppose I could now get all chest-beatingly smartass about how much more the maple leaf banner is a better beacon to those platitudes that the US flag used to symbolize and so forth....

...but it's just a flag, saying "this is us, over here."

The proof is in the living.

[ 10-19-2017, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Travlr ]

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I've seen the video before. It's pretty clear he was mocking someone in panic mode as he has done to others with no handicap. Don't handicapped people want to be treated like everyone else? I always thought they did.
Speaking as a disabled person, you are a piece of $h!t.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

OSJ from NM by way of WA
Member # 6136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSJ from NM by way of WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You "thought"? With what, exactly?

--------------------
"What you say sounds reasonable enough," said the man, "but I refuse to be bribed. I am here to whip people, and whip them I shall!")
-Franz Kafka - The Trial

Billy Burgess
Member # 2521

quote:
quote:

You had to go there, SHOOTER? You really had to f*cking go there? Yes, "handicapped" people (I'm old enough to have been served by Virginia's Bureau of CRIPPLED Children, FFS!) want to be treated like everyone else. Sometimes we need accommodations to be able to do things we need to do. Of course, if Trump and his Vice-WWJD Pence have their way, the Americans for Disabilities Act will disappear because it can "hurt small businesses" (whatever the f**k that means).

I have had about eight jobs in the last year, and lost or had to leave every one of them because of something related to my disabilities or chronic pain. Financial difficulties sent from Oregon back to my sh*thole hometown till I can get back on my feet to return to Portland.

What I can do, SHOOTER, is act and write. I've written a short film about a man who becomes disabled in an accident and he and his daughter essentially "raise" each other after the wife/mom skips out on them (and I'm playing the husband/dad) and I'm also hard at work on a webseries we hope to premiere in 2018 (my partner in this venture, who will also play a lead character, is disabled as well). I also want to do what I can to help other disabled writers and performers in the Portland area be able to share their talents with the community - and beyond.

So the Great Orange Motherf***er in the White House thinks we're all a bunch of "spazzes" - do you, SHOOTER?

(MODS: If you feel the need to edit or delete this, I understand. I mostly just needed to get it out of my system. Thanks!)

[ 10-19-2017, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Billy Burgess ]

--------------------

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

quote:
Originally posted by chgowolvs44:
He can't explain it in his own words. He hasn't been told what they are, yet.

Thanks for your input Chester!

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Nothing.

Instead of posting videos, could you possibly explain (in your own words) what the flag means to you?

That video you posted really did not say much about what the flag means (other than it represents the ideals and beliefs of the USA)

What does the American flag mean to me? It means freedom, safety, hope, pride in our country, opportunity for all, courage, and it stands as a huge thank you and respect for those who have fought and died for our way of life. A way of life that people elsewhere all over the world wish they could have but never will. I'm proud to be an American and after all these years and all the battles our country has been thru the flag still stands and always will. In the words of the 80's band Night Ranger "You can still rock in America". Always and forever!
SHOOTER
Member # 26761

quote:
So the Great Orange Motherf***er in the White House thinks we're all a bunch of "spazzes" - do you, SHOOTER?

No, I don't think handicapped people are a bunch of "spazzes" and I don't think the President feels that way either. But "spazzing out" is a good way to describe what people in extreme panic mode do when they have no answer and don't know what to say next when they are either caught in a lie or trying to backtrack their way out of something which is what Trump was trying to get across when speaking of the reporter. Face it, he was making fun of a reporter with a handicap but he was not making fun of the handicap itself. Sometimes you have to look at things from a different perspective then what CNN, MSNBC and the women of The View would like for you to think... You sound like a fighter who gets knocked down but always gets back up. Good luck getting your film and series out to the public. I hope it happens for you.
SHOOTER
Member # 26761

quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm sorry you feel that way. You too should try to look at things from a different perspective then CNN, MSNBC and the women of The View would like you to think.

[ 10-20-2017, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: SHOOTER ]

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jjenginer:
[qb] Shooter look at the video tape it is clear and evident he was mocking the reports disability. It could have been JFK, Ghandi, Ronald Regan, or any of 7 billion other people saying the same thing and doing the same gestures as trump did and i would say the same thing. He was mocking the guys disability.

I'm sorry you feel that way. You too should try to look at things from a different perspective then CNN, MSNBC and the women of The View would like you to think.

[ 10-20-2017, 07:13 AM: Message edited by: SHOOTER ]

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jjenginer:
[qb] Shooter look at the video tape it is clear and evident he was mocking the reports disability. It could have been JFK, Ghandi, Ronald Regan, or any of 7 billion other people saying the same thing and doing the same gestures as trump did and i would say the same thing. He was mocking the guys disability.

How about if he looks at it FROM A HANDICAPPED PERSON's VIEW??

I have said before, that your nothing but a carny troll.. Nobody can have the ignorant beliefs that you have on every subject..

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

jorjorbynks
Member # 12312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jorjorbynks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What does the American flag mean to me? It means freedom, safety, hope, pride in our country, opportunity for all, courage, and it stands as a huge thank you and respect for those who have fought and died for our way of life. A way of life that people elsewhere all over the world wish they could have but never will. I'm proud to be an American and after all these years and all the battles our country has been thru the flag still stands and always will. In the words of the 80's band Night Ranger "You can still rock in America". Always and forever! [/QUOTE]

Thank you for responding Shooter.

You mention that itIt means freedom, safety, hope, pride in our country, opportunity for all, courage,

The protest is designed to bring attention to the FACT, that those same things that you believe the flag represents, are not available to a significant portion of your population (who are mostly visible minorities). The reason the protest is needed is because there are people who refuse to see the problem and willfully turn a blind eye to it.

I am not asking you to support the protest or even like it, but I think you should, at the very least, respect their right to peaceful protest (and kneeling during the anthem is a very peaceful way to make a protest).

--------------------
Pro Wrestling is neither real nor fake. It's magic!

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations