WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » How Fat is Trump?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How Fat is Trump?
Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How fat is Trump?

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certainly obese by medical standards.

So long from the Sunshine State!

--------------------

Aussie Mike in Dc
Member # 1952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aussie Mike in Dc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The whole issue/fact of#45's corpulence brings up an interesting question.

Given his ease of using personal insults both while campaigning from Carly Fiorina's looks, to "Little" Marco, to sleepy eyes Chuck Todd to more recently disparaging reference to "Little " George Stephanopoulous and MikA Brzezinski "Bleeding Badly from a facelift" isn't his obesity fair game ?

How would the public and especially his base react if one of his detractors called him President Lard Ass or just refer to him as FAT !!

Does he get a pass just because he's President ?, Given how vicious the campaign was I'm surprised someone didn't do that particularly when he was claiming Hilary Clinton wouldn't have the energy and Stamina to be President. Big Fatsos aren't known for stamina either !!

Just wondering mmmm ????

Aussie Mike in Dc

jorjorbynks
Member # 12312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jorjorbynks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Mike in Dc:
The whole issue/fact of#45's corpulence brings up an interesting question.

Given his ease of using personal insults both while campaigning from Carly Fiorina's looks, to "Little" Marco, to sleepy eyes Chuck Todd to more recently disparaging reference to "Little " George Stephanopoulous and MikA Brzezinski "Bleeding Badly from a facelift" isn't his obesity fair game ?

How would the public and especially his base react if one of his detractors called him President Lard Ass or just refer to him as FAT !!

Does he get a pass just because he's President ?, Given how vicious the campaign was I'm surprised someone didn't do that particularly when he was claiming Hilary Clinton wouldn't have the energy and Stamina to be President. Big Fatsos aren't known for stamina either !!

Just wondering mmmm ????

Aussie Mike in Dc

Sure someone could bring it up in reference to him, but I would guess that most of his political opponents would not want to be viewed as having sunk to his level by doing so...

--------------------
Pro Wrestling is neither real nor fake. It's magic!

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He even fatshames other people. Of course it's fair game.

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought his MD said he was the healthiest president ever??

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

The Golden Spike
Member # 5502

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Golden Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His doctor doesn't appear to have both oars in the water, and IIRC has offices in Trump Tower, which probably makes him pretty malleable.
JJ Bklyn42
Member # 2855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ Bklyn42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interestingly (not really), when Widdle Donnie's distinguished [Roll Eyes] family doctor wrote his second, more thorough, [Roll Eyes] medical report last fall, as revealed on the distinguished [Roll Eyes] Dr. Oz Show, he listed his weight as 236 and his height as 6'3", which classifies his BMI as "overweight". HOWEVER, Widdle Donnie's driver's license lists him as 6'2" (and people don't usually grow with age), which would raise his BMI to over 30, and into the "Obese" category. ('Course, in previous published profiles, Widdle Donnie's weight had been reported as being in the 260's.) [Roll Eyes]

Hmm.

--------------------
"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives" - Jack Roosevelt Robinson

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Mike in Dc:

Aussie Mike in Dc

Considering that the bulk of his fan base look like this ...

-

-

-

I would think they would rally to him even more.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

greenhornet
Member # 25257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greenhornet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been mentioned!!!

https://youtu.be/nvLQqe79eGY

Steve Yohe
Member # 302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Yohe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question about Trump shouldn't be about how fat he is, it should be about how fat he can get.

I've always felt that someone that has to **** on a gold toilet has something wrong with him. It's a bad sign.--Yohe

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear that he is the most fit President ever.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

The Fake J.D. McKay
Member # 24269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fake J.D. McKay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you’re using BMI it’s an error. That is a stupid baseline that is so silly that most credible nutritional experts abandoned it years ago...or never used it. Lean body mass is not considered in that equation. Using that formula, Arnold was morbidly obese when he was at his peak. Trumps problem is not girth but rather FAT. His body fat percentage is astronomical. That is what causes issues, not height v. Weight. Trump is a fat slob.
Daddy Dewdrop
Member # 3960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy Dewdrop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How fat is Trump?

When he sits around the Oval Office, he sits AROUND the Oval Office!

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

One time in New York, this cab hit him. I ran up to the driver, said 'Whaddaya? Blind?' Driver goes 'I hit him, didn't I?'

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

I go 'Why didn't you go around him?' He goes 'Didn't have enough gas.'

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations