WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » Where's Waldo? There's a crisis in Virginia! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Where's Waldo? There's a crisis in Virginia!
sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL
Member # 5431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trump may as be Waldo. I don't like Paul Ryan but he sounded very presidential in his comment about Virginia.His wife has spoken but no Donald. #whereisthekingoftwitter

--------------------
Be yourself and look yourself in the mirror with pride each day. If you were to die today what would your fellow man say about you?? Mark Markley-gone but never forgotten

IP: Logged
Sac
Member # 3044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still looking for the real mosque attackers.
chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where are the usual suspects here, calling for the authorities to handle these disruptive ne'r do wells, and disruptors of the peace, general thugs? No calls to run them over with cars and trucks, I can't help but notice, either.

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

Commish from California
Member # 128796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Commish from California     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took Trump longer to respond to Nazis invading a US city than it did for him to condemn Meryl Streep's Golden Globes speech.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL:
His wife has spoken

And I'm SURE she wrote it HERSELF.

*shyeah* from the Sunshine State.

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Commish from California
Member # 128796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Commish from California     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
quote:
His wife has spoken

And I'm SURE she wrote it HERSELF.

*shyeah* from the Sunshine State.

It was an old Michelle Obama tweet that she just copy and pasted.

[ 08-12-2017, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Commish from California ]

sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL
Member # 5431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sad dog cuzz sawyer from IL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly, someone drove a car and the count is up to 1 dead and 35 injured.

--------------------
Be yourself and look yourself in the mirror with pride each day. If you were to die today what would your fellow man say about you?? Mark Markley-gone but never forgotten

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And notice even 'she' (cough) didn't disclaim the Nazis. Just 'violence' (which they'll blame on the 'left'). F*ck all of them.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Hey at least he isn't Hitler. I mean, he isn't starting another world waaa---... uhhhhh...

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Yup. He blamed 'all sides'. F*ck his fat third-generation Nazi ass.

--------------------

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sadly, someone drove a car and the count is up to 1 dead and 35 injured.

I'm sure shooter is pleased.

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

KobashiChop
Member # 78522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KobashiChop         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite the rhetoric of message boards, I do not think Shooter is pleased. But he can speak for himself when he chooses to.

As an avowed conservative, I, myself, absolutely condemn the actions of these Alt right and White Supremeists. This is the anti-thesis of America. For whatever it is worth.

We all must stand against this for our republic to survive.

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After the Ruby Ridge and Waco the right wing, militia, anti-government, anti-taxers really started growing like crazy. This lead to Oklahoma City and other incidents. Then after 9/11 happened and Cheney became President they all kind of went away or faded back under their rocks because 'MURICA!

Then strangely the black guy got elected and places that monitor this kind of thing saw a spike in those kind of hate groups. Luckily the Supreme Court has decided that there is no prejudice and racism anymore so no need for the voting rights act in those pesky states that seem to want to keep the poor and minorities from voting in any way they can.

Then Herr Drumpf campaigns on the Butcher Bill Gangs of New York Ticket. The 'Other' finally were under the microscope! Those lazy rotten no good others who want to destroy our paradise and corrupt our pure Aryan bloodline were exposed!

Suddenly we are back in the George Wallace days where The Southern Strategy, Jesus Christ and cracking heads of them damn commie, hippie, dirty, leftist, snowflake blah blah blah blah.

Fortunately Herr Drumpf has called out both sides 'cause ya know "both sides do it!"

Rich Whitey needs to stay on top of the heap. Greed is good. Do what thou wilt in the name of Ronald Reagan, Nathan Bedford Forrest, Robert E. Lee, George Lincoln Rockwell and Donald J. Trump!

Welcome back The Brown Shirts, The Propaganda, The Leader, The Kangaroo Courts. " Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the *******, the ***** that bore him is in heat again."

[ 08-12-2017, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: Claymation Quartermain ]

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

merc
Member # 125456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Typed a response to Claymation, as that seemed the more mature thread. Bunch of whining ***** in this thread. But, par for the course, mature discussion is shut down and ****tards whine.

So, Clay,

The removal of a Robert E. Lee statue. Slowly, the culture & history of those Confederate States is being eradicated.

It's been a while since I've been in VA, but i think Rt1 going south of DC is still called Robert E. Lee highway, and variation continue down to Dade Cty. FL where Dixie Hwy lives.

So generations of...what I'd call rednecks...have grown up with R.E. Lee (and Dixie in general) as someone to look up to...

The General Lee was widely celebrated, although not as much as Catherine Bach's shorts in my room, in the late 70's.

No one bothered to point out to those folks that their side lost...so is everyone protesting a "racist" or are some misguided, cling to the wrong side of history, legacies?

When the USSR fell, Stalingrad was promptly renamed Volgograd, it's original name. Zero tolerance for the losers. Right or wrong, we are a more compassionate society (broad "we" clearly not WC Mods)

Trace it back and blame Lincoln, that unflinching Uniter. He failed to thoroughly destroy the legacy of the rebels when he had a chance.

There were protests in LA when statues came down, can't fathom what will happen when Stone Mountain is addressed.

Regardless of the genesis of their thought, the behavior is criminal and unacceptable.

--------------------
quote:
Come look me up in person. Anytime.

That didn't work as planned and I even offered to buy the beer.

PVM
Member # 121669

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PVM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People all over Facebook condoning murder tonight.

I feel like we are at the point where if people were getting rounded up and put in concentration camps, a large percentage of the population would totally support it.

[ 08-12-2017, 10:49 PM: Message edited by: PVM ]

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by merc:
Typed a response to Claymation, as that seemed the more mature thread. Bunch of whining ***** in this thread. But, par for the course, mature discussion is shut down and ****tards whine.

So, blah blah snivel snivel waah waah waaaaaaaah

Only one whining here is you, as usual. Take a look at what you're defending:

-

[ 08-12-2017, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

And the other thread was closed because it was redundant, jackass.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

> 1000 words:

-

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

-

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Rah rah rah.

--------------------

Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So, Clay,

The removal of a Robert E. Lee statue. Slowly, the culture & history of those Confederate States is being eradicated.

It's been a while since I've been in VA, but i think Rt1 going south of DC is still called Robert E. Lee highway, and variation continue down to Dade Cty. FL where Dixie Hwy lives.

So generations of...what I'd call rednecks...have grown up with R.E. Lee (and Dixie in general) as someone to look up to...

The General Lee was widely celebrated, although not as much as Catherine Bach's shorts in my room, in the late 70's.

No one bothered to point out to those folks that their side lost...so is everyone protesting a "racist" or are some misguided, cling to the wrong side of history, legacies?

When the USSR fell, Stalingrad was promptly renamed Volgograd, it's original name. Zero tolerance for the losers. Right or wrong, we are a more compassionate society (broad "we" clearly not WC Mods)

Trace it back and blame Lincoln, that unflinching Uniter. He failed to thoroughly destroy the legacy of the rebels when he had a chance.

There were protests in LA when statues came down, can't fathom what will happen when Stone Mountain is addressed.

Regardless of the genesis of their thought, the behavior is criminal and unacceptable.

Ah but they can have all the statues they want to the confederacy. Just do not have them on any government tax payer funded property. Then nothing is eradicated. Much like a statue of The Ten Commandments. Put one on every piece of private property you want but not in government tax payer funded property. Fly the stars and bars or Confederate battleflag at your house, on your truck anywhere you want. Again, just not over government tax payer funded property.

Problem solved.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Sadly, someone drove a car and (1 is dead).

-

Heather Heyer

Guess it was half her fault for getting in the way of the car, since 'all sides' are to blame, and all.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

-

--------------------

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

And there is your "culture and history of the Confederate states" in a nutshell.

[ 08-13-2017, 04:58 AM: Message edited by: diamondmd ]

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

bart
Member # 1799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KobashiChop:
Despite the rhetoric of message boards, I do not think Shooter is pleased. But he can speak for himself when he chooses to.

As an avowed conservative, I, myself, absolutely condemn the actions of these Alt right and White Supremeists. This is the anti-thesis of America. For whatever it is worth.

We all must stand against this for our republic to survive.

I'm sure once he stops whacking off to the footage he'll be here to explain that praising a bill that allows motorists to drive into a crowd doesn't mean he actually wanted people to get hurt by motorists driving into a crowd. Typical of the right wing cowards, they talk a big, tough game, then pretend they didn't know what they were saying, or cry that they didn't MEAN for it to sound like what it sounded like.

So I'm pretty cool with saying SHOOTER and killlllla are happy with this, since it's what they celebrated being able to do.

--------------------
...which further concurs that Bart was right all along. - Wild Rover

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

-

--------------------

Antithesis
Member # 37543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antithesis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kind of hard to not overlook the parallels with German brown shirts since they have the flags with them.

The historical trend with protests is that you won't see a government crackdown until the lefties up their street game, which may happen as reciprocation because the fascists feel emboldened with this administration.

I don't think Trump cares about the alt right, but he knows that its part of his base. His moral cowardice and the AG's implicit sympathy could (and probably will) lead to further escalations.

--------------------
Now posting at your level.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Either that, or he's one of them. There really isn't a 'C)'.

--------------------

Commish from California
Member # 128796

quote:
Either that, or he's one of them. There really isn't a 'C)'.

I truly don't believe Trump has ANY core beliefs aside from a naked lust for power. And if appeasing Nazis helps keep his grip on the throat of democracy, that's fine with him.
diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a question for any conservatives who will be honest enough to answer it.

It is now been established how weak Trump's reaction has been and how he danced around saying "white supremacy". Nor did he respond to David Duke's praise of him and saying that they were protesting in support of him.

Now my question. If this had been Black Panthers of Black Lives Matter that drove a car into a crowd of counter protesters and killed someone and Obama simply said "hate on all sides is bad" would you have accepted it and not been upset?

If Louis Farrakhan had said that Black Muslims were fulfilling Obama's legacy and Obama din't disavow it, would you lose your mind like you did when he went to church where Rev. Wright preached?

And merc, I'm not trolling. I want an honest answer.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

merc
Member # 125456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Claymation Quartermain:
quote:

So, Clay,

Ah but they can have all the statues they want to the confederacy. Just do not have them on any government tax payer funded property. Then nothing is eradicated. Much like a statue of The Ten Commandments. Put one on every piece of private property you want but not in government tax payer funded property. Fly the stars and bars or Confederate battleflag at your house, on your truck anywhere you want. Again, just not over government tax payer funded property.

Problem solved.

I agree whole heartedly.

Slippery slope to define, not to "honor" those that folks in power believe should be "honored". Who draws the line, if not the ones in power?

There is no Dixie Highway or RE Lee Blvd up my way. There are however a couple of British military statues from way back. I have always found that odd.

--------------------
quote:
Come look me up in person. Anytime.

That didn't work as planned and I even offered to buy the beer.

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

-

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

'statues'. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

-

#MekThemHambel

[ 08-13-2017, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Crimson Mask from FL ]

--------------------

CrusherBolo
Member # 1137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrusherBolo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Iron Sheik's comments were way too soft, IMO. No mention of buttfarking them and making them humble.
CrusherBolo
Member # 1137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrusherBolo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also don't think Iron Sheik's use of the word "jobronis" is appropriate here. He's inferring that all jobbers are Nazis. George Gadaski, Kenny Jay and the like are not Nazis.
CrusherBolo
Member # 1137

Iron Sheik didn't use the term "white supremacist". Why didn't he include him.
CrusherBolo
Member # 1137

And why didn't Iron Sheik say something about Aunt Betty's cancerous ass!!
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

quote:
Originally posted by CrusherBolo:
The Iron Sheik's comments were way too soft, IMO. No mention of buttfarking them and making them humble.

Hence my hashtag.

--------------------

Bcleah
Member # 5397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bcleah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The great White President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Charlottesville...

One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government...

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations