WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » It's official: Donald J. Trump is our 45th President (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: It's official: Donald J. Trump is our 45th President
jorjorbynks
Member # 12312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jorjorbynks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Thunder:
quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTER:
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask from FL:
[QUOTE]

Remember when the so-called President said he was going to donate his salary? Well he just accepted his second paycheck.

President Donald Trump is donating the $78,333.32 salary he has earned so far to the National Park Service.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/03/news/trump-salary-national-parks/index.html

Teddy Roosevelt would be proud.
He can do that because he has refused to distance/recuse himself from his businesses the way ALL other presidents have....

--------------------
Pro Wrestling is neither real nor fake. It's magic!

IP: Logged
King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hasnt he claimed to have donated to many causes?

hasnt some of those turned out to be alternate facts?

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jorjorbynks:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]

Remember when the so-called President said he was going to donate his salary? Well he just accepted his second paycheck.

President Donald Trump is donating the $78,333.32 salary he has earned so far to the National Park Service.

Teddy Roosevelt would be proud.
He can do that because he has refused to distance/recuse himself from his businesses the way ALL other presidents have....
Good choice by the President on the National Parks. They will become very important in a few years, 'look son, a river that you can not walk across." "Honey, that green thing is a tree..."

--------------------
The magic, that is on those tapes, you don't own THAT!!

Reid Rothchild

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]

Uh, no. He SAYS he's GOING TO. Given his history, that leaves about a 10% probability that he actually will.

--------------------
If you lames are the master race, my money's on the mud people.---Andrew Vachss

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donating his first quarter salary. Nice. The cheque was even waiting for them.

-

That there may not be many jobs left in the Service by the next budget, well......

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Mask from FL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Ya know, if you clucks are really all this up in sh*tting on the Constitution, how about getting rid of that part about foreign born presidents?

--------------------

dthcm
Member # 56183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dthcm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ya know, if you clucks are really all this up in sh*tting on the Constitution, how about getting rid of that part about foreign born presidents?

Not sure if Arnold would be my first choice but have to give him major props for looking out for the kids.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Take him over both the clucks who were running.

--------------------

Daddy Dewdrop
Member # 3960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daddy Dewdrop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys could do a lot worse -- and have in the last 200+ years -- than Arnie.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

via GIPHY

--------------------

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

I imagine the usual suspects around here will crow about the new low in the unemployment rate (now that they think the U3 is finally accurate, although it hasn't changed appreciably since last fall).

But I gotta wonder what they think about the far less than expected job creation numbers from last month.

Only 98,000 jobs added in March, the worst figure since May 2016 and March 2015. That's about 45% of February's numbers

So, if Trump gets to own the numbers for January (according to some around here), he gets to own this less than helpful figure, too.

Remember: Consensus says that the US needs ~150,000 new jobs every month to keep the economy expanding.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry. The trumpster is bringing back the cotton industry and those great plantation jobs.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Travlr:
I imagine the usual suspects around here will crow about the new low in the unemployment rate (now that they think the U3 is finally accurate, although it hasn't changed appreciably since last fall).

But I gotta wonder what they think about the far less than expected job creation numbers from last month.

Only 98,000 jobs added in March, the worst figure since May 2016 and March 2015. That's about 45% of February's numbers

So, if Trump gets to own the numbers for January (according to some around here), he gets to own this less than helpful figure, too.

Remember: Consensus says that the US needs ~150,000 new jobs every month to keep the economy expanding.

238,000 in January and 235,000 in February blew the numbers away. He's entitled to an off month. Does the previous two months being way over the 150,000 new jobs needed balance out an off month? If so he's still ahead of the game.
SHOOTER
Member # 26761

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SHOOTER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The NY Times continues trying to distort all things Trump before they get the truth. They said Obama had way more New England Patriots players and personnel at the White House then Trump did yesterday...Fake News I guess...

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/patriots-viral-new-york-times-white-house-photo/1vung124a8gwo1hp1iqbilftro

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing you still believe there were more people at his inaugural, too.

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

quote:
quote:

238,000 in January and 235,000 in February blew the numbers away. He's entitled to an off month. Does the previous two months being way over the 150,000 new jobs needed balance out an off month? If so he's still ahead of the game.
Of course, he doesn't get to claim January's numbers, since he wasn't the President then. Too bad, so sad.

We'll have to wait and see how The Prez does going forward. He'll have to work hard to beat Obama's job creation numbers, which were the second best since WWII.

Oh, you want to know who did better? Really?

Clinton.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

quote:
quote:
quote:

Of course, he doesn't get to claim January's numbers, since he wasn't the President then. Too bad, so sad.

We'll just, once again, call that The Trump Effect.
Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Who's this 'we', white ass?

--------------------

King Francis
Member # 24068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Francis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend Pavarotti said that I am doing great creating jobs...

--------------------
When I said that was the most ignorant thing I ever heard, I didn't realize you were still talking.

SHOOTER
Member # 26761

I wonder if the previous administration would have gotten her back. She was no Bowe Bergdahl...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/21/trump-meets-with-egyptian-aid-worker-released-from-cairo-jail.html

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Who cares what FOX says?

Try again, little fascisti....

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Who cares what FOX says?

Come on, you have to admit that getting these prisoners back was a huge win. Even if you don't like the president, you have to give credit where credit is due. he single handedly oversaw the negotiations.
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

quote:
quote:
Who cares what FOX says?

Come on, you have to admit that getting these prisoners back was a huge win. Even if you don't like the president, you have to give credit where credit is due. he single handedly oversaw the negotiations.
Oh no -- that's fine.

Source? Not so fine.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

JJ Bklyn42
Member # 2855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JJ Bklyn42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously a very nice quid -- will we ever find out what Crooked Donnie had to offer el-Sisi as the quo?

--------------------
"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives" - Jack Roosevelt Robinson

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." - Maya Angelou

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam the lion from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Who cares what FOX says?

It is always a good thing when any of our citizens are brought back, it was good when Jesse Jackson got them, when Clinton did and when Trump does.

What is not good is we have a President who has to crow and brag about things he is supposed to do, and whines constantly, "No matter how much I accomplish during the ridiculous standard of the first 100 days, & it has been a lot (including S.C.), media will kill!"

--------------------

Reid Rothchild

King Francis
Member # 24068

quote:
Who cares what FOX says?

Fox news is back in the news for being racist..

what a fricking surprise eh?

what was it that Buddy Rogers said?

--------------------

Blue Thunder
Member # 4504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Thunder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sam the lion from WA:
quote:
quote:
Who cares what FOX says?

It is always a good thing when any of our citizens are brought back, it was good when Jesse Jackson got them, when Clinton did and when Trump does.

No argument. I'm not what you call a fan of Jesse Jackson, but I admired him when he negotiated the release of prisoners in Serbia. After his reading of Green Eggs and ham, that was certainly his finest moment.
chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chgowolvs44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was awesome, as well as the "The Issue is Moot" game show.

Right there with Steven Segal playing, and singing, "K*** F* Fighting" when he did SNL.

--------------------
"A spokesman for the NYPD said the police were exercising their right to defend themselves from charging protesters who...were armed with dangerous ideas" Keith Olbermann RE:NYPD over reaction to OWS protests

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

-

I mean....really Donnie?

(And I won't even get into the softwood lumber BS; every 10 years we go through this, and it ends the same way).

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

quote:
 -

I mean....really Donnie?

(And I won't even get into the softwood lumber BS; every 10 years we go through this, and it ends the same way).

Living in a DAIRY town, on the CANADIAN border and seeing CANADIANS flood my town every day to buy DAIRY products his statement on the effect Canada 🇨🇦 has on the American DAIRY industry is in my opinion the stupidest thing Trump has said in his first 100 days.

And that is saying something...

--------------------

Reid Rothchild

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

The Trump Effect: Slowest quarterly economic growth in 3 years.
quote:
The first-quarter performance upset expectations for a Trump bump at the start of 2017.

The economy’s weakness reflected new caution among consumers. Other sectors like housing and business investment turned in a stronger showing, but not enough to offset factors like weaker retail sales.

And it was really that consumer spending that hurt growth so badly -- the worst numbers in that sector in 7 years. Consumer confidence plays a much greater part in GDP growth than a lot of pro-business folks want to believe, but with business investment up almost 9% this quarter, ya gotta wonder if the money movers aren't missing an important factor in all of that.

And consumer spending and confidence isn't always about strictly economic matters.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

(Sad Trombone Sounds)

😂😂😂

[ 04-28-2017, 06:51 AM: Message edited by: chgowolvs44 ]

--------------------

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

File this one under the "Law of Unintended Political Consequences"....

The Prez may just have helped further cripple an industry that he's been very vocal about trying to save. See, after he levied new tariffs on Canadian softwood lumber this week -- which in the end will do nothing more than put some money in a couple of your remaining timber barons and spike the cost of new housing in the US -- BC's Preimier Christy Clark proposed a ban of thermal coal from the province's ports. And given that Vancouver is one of the last ports equipped to handle thermal coal on the west coast, that would put a serious crimp on Asian exports by the (mostly) West Virginian product.

And so, added costs to transport means that China will probably go looking elsewhere for its thermal coal if the House of Commons writes up and passes legislation banning it (B.C.’s ports fall under federal responsibility, so it would ultimately be Ottawa’s decision).

The Prime Minister's Office replied to Premier Clark's public suggestion and official letter to the PM by saying, "We consider carefully and seriously any request from a premier."

As the Sierra Club noted in it's own story about this, "In provoking a trade war with our erstwhile friends and neighbors to the north, Donald Trump has started his own War on Coal."

I'm sure that's going to win him friends in Coal Country. Especially if some BC Liberal MP introduces legislation on the point in the next few days....

[ 04-29-2017, 06:33 AM: Message edited by: Travlr ]

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

chgowolvs44
Member # 2267

Good. F**k coal, and not just because I hate every single sister banging, Koch sucking, coal humping, hillbilly in West Virginia, that voted for Lord Cheeto, which I do.

No, it's because it's bad. Sincerely. Coal is bad for the environment, for the people that mine it, for everyone. We need to move forward with alternative energy R&D. That would go a long way to fixing our economy, and that would be an accomplishment that Donnie could actually be proud of.

That, and if he ever gets to bang his daughter like he wants.

--------------------

Crimson Mask from FL
Administrator
Member # 10449

Poo widdle Donny's whining about how hard the job is. He thought it would be easier than beening a slumlord.

--------------------

diamondmd
Member # 1292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamondmd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It won't matter. He'll send Spicer out to blame it on Obama and they will swallow it to go along with the coal dust.

--------------------
http://www.gccwhistory.com/

Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

quote:
Originally posted by diamondmd:
It won't matter. He'll send Spicer out to blame it on Obama and they will swallow it to go along with the coal dust.

You know it. He's already starting to blame Gen'l Flynn on Obama

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

sam the lion from WA
Member # 1154

And Sally Field is back across the George Washington Bridge/

--------------------

Reid Rothchild

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations