WrestlingClassics.com Message Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » Political Discussion » THE RULES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE RULES
Travlr
Administrator
Member # 4304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Travlr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We had to put them up in the main forum,and I've had to point people towards them four or five times this last month or two. So here we are.

WrestlingClassics.com Message Board RULES, POLICIES, DISCLAIMERS & TERMS OF SERVICE

And just so we are clear, I'm going to post the more important rules as they pertain to this forum:

1. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

5. Flaming is not allowed.

6. Questions of BB or website policy should be addressed to the Administrators or Moderators via E-mail or Private Message, not posted on the BB.

9. If you are blocked from posting, you must receive permission via E-mail or Private Message from the Administrators or Moderators before you are permitted to post again. When and if that happens, you will be unblocked. You may NOT register again under a different name.

I really don't think we can be anymore clear than that.

And remember, you all agreed to abide by these rules when you registered to post here. There really aren't any excuses for disregarding them.

--------------------
The Traveller
a fan since '68....

"Reputation is what others think about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. The friction tends to arise when the two are not the same.... Guard your honor; let your reputation fall where it may."

IP: Logged

Open Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations