WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Legends of Tomorrow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legends of Tomorrow
Claymation Quartermain
Member # 6083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Claymation Quartermain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started watching The CW's Legends of Tomorrow a month or so back. I really loved it. I marathoned it on Netflix. Love the super hero element but the time travel stuff also kind of gives me a Doctor Who feel. White Canary is amazing. Not only is she cute but she is also badass and a real martial artist, dancer and gymnast. Brandon Routh is great as Atom. He plays the handsome science geek/nerd perfectly. Dominic Purcell is also great and makes me laugh every episode.

I started watching season 2 and was surprised by the absence of some of the people from season 1. But the show still rocks. Also I love when some of DC's other characters make guest shots and also some really cool guest appearances by other actors. One episode I really did not like as much was the Flashpoint Crossover. It was ok but I haven't been watching Supergirl, Arrow or Flash so I kind of did not know what was boing on.

--------------------
"Old Time Hockey?"

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations