WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Harley's BBQ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Harley's BBQ
Tcountyredneck
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tcountyredneck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since Abby's rib joint is doin' so well in Atlanta and it's well known that Harley occasionally throws a Kansas City cookout for his friends, I wonder if he's ever considered turnin' a buck at it? Hell, I'd be more than willing to have a slab or two Fed Ex'd to casa de redneck. Waitaminit, before I go out on a limb here, maybe I oughtta consider that there may be a feller or to around here that's sampled some of the handsome one's cookin'. The redneck posts his message fearing that ,as a Memphis area native, this interest in K.C. barbeque is gonna bring on some baaad mojo.

[This message has been edited by Tcountyredneck (edited 03-13-2002).]

IP: Logged
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should be ashamed of yourself. Say ten "hail Corky's" and think about what you just did!
Tcountyredneck
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tcountyredneck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Dat Corky's sum gooood stuff, but I'm still a Rendezvous man at heart.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I likes da fried pickles!
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...fried pickles?

You need to try 'em at the... uh... (four-letter-word-for-rooster-beginning-with-c) of the Walk in Jackson, Mississippi. Some durned good fried catfish and chicken and skillet cornbread, too.

Danged filter.

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 03-13-2002).]

JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
...fried pickles?

You need to try 'em at the... uh... (four-letter-word-for-rooster-beginning-with-c) of the Walk in Jackson, Mississippi. Some durned good fried catfish and chicken and skillet cornbread, too.

Danged filter.

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 03-13-2002).]

Been there!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WEEEEELL then, you already know how good it is, dontcha?
JKeane
Member # 644

Yep! I'm not totally sure that it's still there anymore. Top O' the River in Vicksburg is great too.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had the fortunate opportunity to partake of Harley's cookin'....And it's incredibly tasty. He will occasionally have some of the boys over and provide a feast...and I mean a FEAST. There were probably 20 of us there and plenty was left over...even though the sleek Mr. Foley tried mightily to consume a world's record amount of food in one setting.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations