WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Something to Consider..........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something to Consider..........
Married Jo Kopechne
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Married Jo Kopechne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

IP: Logged
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if this were true cats would have become scarce in san antonio in the 70's. and they would be extinct in north georgia.
Married Jo Kopechne
Member # 2016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Married Jo Kopechne   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, and Hickory NC would have showed a drop in kitten population from the mid eighties and early nineties!
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why there ain't no cats in thu rasslin' biznis.....
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amen brother james!
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well there ain't none near my house.
dw
Member # 2106

or the rest of north georgia.
Married Jo Kopechne
Member # 2016

I gotta say, my friend sent me that link this morning, and I've clicked back on the picture probably 10 times this morning and laughed my ass off.....
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the Greater Boston area is pretty defuntuated of the feline species..

The Official Manager of Gentleman Ken Timbs

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you'd been on as many overseas tours as some of us here have, you'd all now understand why some of us ain't seen a cat in 20 years.....
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
If you'd been on as many overseas tours as some of us here have, you'd all now understand why some of us ain't seen a cat in 20 years.....

well, the lack of felines in ALL of Boston cannot be attributed to the same reason as the topic of the thread. Some areas are probably related to James' reasoning here too

The Official Manager of the NEW Fabulous Blondes

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-13-2002).]

brainclaw33
Member # 2071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brainclaw33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Married Jo Kopechne:
...I've clicked back on the picture probably 10 times this morning and laughed my ass off.....

Same here, MJK.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations