WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » A question about taking a bump

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A question about taking a bump
Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you take a bump, but no one was there to see it, did you still take a bump?
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but the promoter goes 'moo'.

Thanky'verymuch from the Sunshine State!

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I can tell this is one of those analytical type questions that must be important to debate. Of course it would be better if you had given much more information about this situation as to whether this is one of those wimmen type questions you are asking, cause if it is then surely by now you should know the answer about those wimmen folk, but if this is like a one on one man thing then the answer could be as plain as the nose on your face because it would be like the fish story you come back and tell after you have gone fishing all by yourself and the big one got away and you were like drug through the mud and the tall grass and that explains why the back of your clothes are dirty and you have lipstick on the collar of your shirt and she is screeching about you about what and you don't really understand because the fish caused all the trouble in the first place and the bump gets bigger and better each time you tell the story and I hope that this is what you needed to know because we here at the Blondes Forum aim to please and help you understand these type situations.
brainclaw33
Member # 2071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brainclaw33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm dizzy now.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should what i'm like after 20 years worth of those type explanations.
Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Timbs, thanks a million for such a thoughtful and plausible explanation. You are a guru oh Grand Bumpmaster.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
foolio,
you need help dude.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
foolio,
you need help dude.

I believe that is why he asked the Fabulous One the question.

The Official Manager of Gentleman Ken Timbs

dw
Member # 2106

no. i mean serious medical help. mental health help. if kenny makes sense, either you need drugs, or you need rehab.
Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
foolio,
you need help dude.

You know something Star Dust, I've heard that before, but I never believe it.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I see...

wait, I am understanding you though, what does that mean?

Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
no. i mean serious medical help. mental health help. if kenny makes sense, either you need drugs, or you need rehab.

Big Dust, it's an Official Backstage Stooge thing...you wouldn't understand.

dw
Member # 2106

you understand me? you'll do fine in life.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like Ken said........
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
you understand me? you'll do fine in life.

whew, what a relief

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a dude without no arms over thar goin' 'moo'.
dw
Member # 2106

after what kenny showed him and the crowd. it won't surprise me to find out he's still doing that.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't my fault. Dusty didn't tell me who the promotor was. If, I hadn't have to judge Dusty's match and I also made sure that Dusty got paid even though the promotor kept saying "I'm not gonna pay him for doing nothing."
GBM2002
Member # 2183

And I had to make sure that Dusty's girlfriend had a stepladder next to the pickup truck so she could climb into the bed of the truck.And SOMEONE,tried to slip Dusty some non-alcholic beer! So I had to take care of that. Dusty,threw 2 dropkicks and almost went into shock, the crowd did go into shock,and not only that I had to tell Dusty it's time to go home.
dw
Member # 2106

i've told you this before. there's a special place in hell for liars. and you have a reserved front row seat.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

I suppose I will be seated next to John Wayne,who lied about the Alamo. You know,I was always trying to take care of you and make sure that you had the easy matches.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

So John Wayne DIDN'T fight Tito Santana at the Alamo?

Please let me know so I can update the history books

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ain't gonna bump no more with no big fat wimmin. Actually I'm kidding.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
There's a dude without no arms over thar goin' 'moo'.

And he seems parched. Somebody feed that guy a beer, huh?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations