WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Poll on tonight's challenge match

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Poll on tonight's challenge match
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are taking a poll to see who you, the fans, think will be victorious in tonight's epic encounter between the Fabulous Blonde, Mr Class, Gentleman Ken "Grand Bump Master" Timbs, and some guy named Dave,no, Dale Wolfe.

post once, post often!!

The Official Manager of the Gentleman Ken Timbs

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is of course directed to 'you, the fans' as opposed to 'you, the first-year proctology students of Armenian descent'.

So long from the Sunshine State!

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First-year? Oh...kayden.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
This is of course directed to 'you, the fans' as opposed to 'you, the first-year proctology students of Armenian descent'.

So long from the Sunshine State!

no, it's ok CM, you can answer too

The Official Manager of Gentleman Ken Timbs

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-11-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we all know it has to be me!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Ah ah, as commentator I must remain impartial.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-11-2002).]

wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the wild man has to go with Mr. Wolfe on this one...
I realize our own Mr. Timbs is a great warrior, but this is a duel and my sources tell me Mr. Wolfe duels in the same fashion as Andrew Jackson and Aaron Burr...

Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar
Member # 2329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well of course...my teacher in romance and smooth moves..the Fabulous Blonde Ken Timbs is going to win
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I want my Darling Dusty to win, and as much as I believe in his abilities to whomp Ken from here to Mongolia, I got this feelin' Ken's gonna win, due to these here stipulations we got.

If Ken wins, fine. If Dusty wins, better. I'm pretty good either way, as long as Bob understands that he'd better watch hisself or I'll whup his tail outside that ring. Battle of the Seconds! Whee-ha!

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. even my 2nd doubts me. oh well.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dusty! Your second does NOT doubt you one bit! I just think the other side's willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that you lose, because that way y'all get to see me in my skivvies.

Darlin', I think you can whup the cargo pants offa Ken. Always thought that. Now prove it, baybuh!

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
...... as long as Bob understands that he'd better watch hisself or I'll whup his tail outside that ring. Battle of the Seconds! Whee-ha!

Promise?

Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar
Member # 2329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
Promise?

careful Bob...she might try and besmirch your reputation

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by Caraandcrowbar:
careful Bob...she might try and besmirch your reputation

Naaaaahh. Bob does that well enough by his lonesome. I'll just whup his tail.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I kin say is I shore am glad I stuck them night vision huntin' glasses in my referee britches......CM, did you say them two boy's stripped down, too????
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Waall, now, I seem to have dazzled James, even in the dark. Dang, I'm good.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
All I kin say is I shore am glad I stuck them night vision huntin' glasses in my referee britches......CM, did you say them two boy's stripped down, too????

No no, less'n you mean as in all your workers are 'boys'. War 'Bob', and Rhi and Cara. Lesser man than myself couldn't have handled the sight for acouple different reasons. Think you need you some new glasses but then you ARE a referee an' all.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
Waall, now, I seem to have dazzled James, even in the dark. Dang, I'm good.

Okay, thar we have the explanation.

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
perzakly.....

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations