WrestlingClassics.com Message Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Who will win this duel ? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Who will win this duel ?
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and i pick up the knucks and drop kenny with them. and i drop ghost with them and i drop hhhh with them. and realize the only way to win this thing is to climb the pole. and rhi is seeing to cm. don't go away.
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
... and conditioning beginning to be a factor as Dusty Wolfe takes the advantage...
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... DUSTY WOLFE IS CLEARING THE RING!
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now I come to my knees and start to beg off,please make your comeback, I've blownup.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and as i make my way towards the pole. the ruckus in the dressing area makes itself known. it's james beard. dressed head to toe in black, carrying a tire iron. james runs into the cage and knee caps me as i'm half way up the pole. (james hates run-ins). don't go anywhere. it's just getting good.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I then pull Dusty down to the ring mat and run his head into the pole,now,I start to climb up the pole.
dw
Member # 2106

i drop to the canvas legit hurt. (james is 1 stiff customer). both of us bloody and beaten. ken starts to crawl for the pole. don't change that channel.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

WHOA NELLIE! JAMES BEARD HAS COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND DOUBLECROSSED DUSTY WOLFE!!!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

KEN TIMBS IS ON HIS WAY UP THE POLE!!!
dw
Member # 2106

as ken starts up the pole i'm just a short distance behind him. can't quite reach him. the greased part of the pole is slowing ken down.............
dw
Member # 2106

as ken starts up the pole i'm just a short distance behind him. can't quite reach him. the greased part of the pole is slowing ken down.............
GBM2002
Member # 2183

The fans have gone crazy. The cheer grows louder and louder,Dusty !! Ken!!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*audience on feet screaming*
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

outta my head ken
dw
Member # 2106

wanted to make sure that last point got across. the grease has slowed kenny down. i have 1 last resort. i haven't used this in years, but tonight......THE GOOZLE.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

AH AH... what's THIS?
dw
Member # 2106

as i grab the death grip known as the goozle on ken, he grabs a death grip on the pole and neither of us let go.......... don't go anywhere.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

I'm hanging on to the post as hard as I can,but I'm losing my.....
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

IT'S THE DREADED GOOZLE! Timbs is fighting it...
dw
Member # 2106

i won't let go of the goozle, kenny won't let go of the pole. the last thing i remember is kenny falling on top of me, pole and all...(ahem, cm)
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... the pole is down, Timbs is down, Wolfe is down... LISTEN to the NOISE level in here...
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
slowly getting up

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Dusty,go ahead and give'em the finish,you guys are gonna like this one!!!!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... and HHHHHHHHH goes down again...

IZZAND STIZZAY IZZOUT IZZOF THIZZEE WIZZAY

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... this is absolute PANDEMONIUM...
dw
Member # 2106

(we can't get up, we're out) ahem cm.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*kicks HHHHHHHHHHH repeatedly in the ribs with her steel-toed work boots*

Down, bwah!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
(we can't get up, we're out) ahem cm.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Dusty,go ahead and give'em the finish,you guys are gonna like this one!!!!

dw
Member # 2106

para medics in the ring. checking on both ken and dusty. neither one has moved in the last 10 minutes.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*sizzigh*
dw
Member # 2106

two ambulances, two stretchers. all the equipment. and no sign of life from either man. ak waves off the paramedics. tells cm there must be a winner, or nulty will never hire him to ref again. first man to his feet is the winner.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

gaaaa

... alright, you medics, do your jobs! These guys are hurt!...

... HHHHHHHHH is a helpless mass on the floor...

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-11-2002).]

dw
Member # 2106

ak keeps insisting there must be a winner. cm keeps insisting the medics do their job. as there is still no sign of life from dusty or ken. except for the occassional convulsion.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Ak, you better call this thing off and let these guys get medical attention... this could be a very serious situation...
dw
Member # 2106

finally cm prevails and the medics carry ken and dusty off. cm's cell phone rings. it's mark nulty. he decides that since there can't be a winner with both of us going to the hospital, there is only one thing for him to do. declare the match a no contest, and all 3 seconds must strip in the middle of the ring.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In the true spirit of Texas generosity, I say that the boys who are strippin' may go first.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*picks up HHHHHHHH and slings him under bottom rope*

*enters ring*

*takes house mic*

*out of nowhere Cara appears at ringside*

Yes, we have the ruling from Mark Nulty. Rhiannon, Cara, get in the ring.

*they do*

*HHHHHHHHH stirs*

Alright. All three of you will have to strip down.

*pandemonium*

And as is the custom with a Lights Out match, at the END of the match also...

*blackout*

*60 seconds*

*lights up*

*all 3 seconds dressed*

Yup. They did it. All three of 'em stripped down. I saw it.

This is CM saying...

... So long from the Sunshine State!

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations