WrestlingClassics.com Message Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Who will win this duel ? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Who will win this duel ?
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I reach behind the pole and get a large can of non-alcoholic beer, shake it up and then splash it in Dusty's face

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
... a veteran move by Timbs...
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm just glad he's not putting the boots to me. kenny blows up, he tends to get a little stiff.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I then laugh out loud and I smash the can into his face. I signal ak and tell him to cut HHH loose. This he does quickly
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... AH ah, LOOK at this official...
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
as i sell, a bloody mess. trying to figure out who would waste their money on o'douls.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... and the mysterious no-show of the usually professional James Beard begins to loom large...
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
finally loose, I chase and catch Miz Rhi. I take out a can of hairspray, and spray her in the eyes, and give her a few stomps to the ribs when noone is looking

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... Dusty Wolfe looks confused out there right now...
GBM2002
Member # 2183

I tell Dusty,I'm wearing brand new boots just got'em today. Now I start to put the boots to Dusty.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... and AH AH, I think any doubt about who perpetrated the cowardly attack on Rhiannon has been put to rest...
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I take out a large set of brass knuckles and hand them to Ken through the cage

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... this is a Lights Out match, outside the sanction of WCA, anything goes...
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... and remember, in order to win, you must exit the cage BY CLIMBING ONE OF THE TWO GREASED POLES set in the neutral corners...
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*sizzigh*

... and Timbs delivers a series of short right hands reminiscent of Eddie Graham with those knucks...

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-11-2002).]

dw
Member # 2106

i'm selling. i'm doing my job.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

whizzatsamatter bizzoys, blizzown izzup?
GBM2002
Member # 2183

"Dusty,get up!" I yell to the top of my lungs. The sellout,standing room only crowd are on their feet.I signal to HHH it's almost over. Now,I start to stalk Dusty as he slowly gets up.Now he turns to face me and I unload on him with a hard right handfull of brassknuckles. I laugh cruelly and look at a fallen and hurt Rhi. Now I start to climb the pole.
dw
Member # 2106

i'm still selling. bleeding,selling.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

AH AH! Dusty is in trouble! Is this all she wrote?

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-11-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I get the rope from the lasso and tie Miz Rhi up, put her in my shoulder and carry her to the back.....

dw
Member # 2106

(i think kenny's computer blew up)
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... TripleHHH leaving no doubt as to his character or lack thereof...
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
(i think kenny's computer blew up)

izzit izzor hizzim

dw
Member # 2106

i look towards the back, through my crimson mask(like that?), as i hear a ruckus. over the roar of the crowd.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

I've got one leg over the top of the cage.And I look down and see that Dusty has gotten up and is climbing up after me. Now,I've got to hurry.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Oh what the hell

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
I get the rope from the lasso and tie Miz Rhi up, put her in my shoulder and carry her to the back.....

*HHHHHHHHH passes by announce table with Rhi on shoulder*

*CM rises*

*Hotch or Hodj right cross right on the button*

*HHHHHHHHH out before he hits the ground*

*CM catches Rhi*

*unties her*

*sets her down easy*

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
finally loose, I chase and catch Miz Rhi. I take out a can of hairspray, and spray her in the eyes, and give her a few stomps to the ribs when noone is looking

Ghost is coming over the rail! He's going after HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

OH! Nasty Chair Shot!

Ghost grabs the knucks, and comes over to check on the fallen Diva....

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... after that odd lull in the action, Ken and Dusty both are on top of the cage, both seconds lying in the floor...
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rhi reaches up, takes the towel Ghost has offered her, and wipes hair spray outta her eyes.

She reaches in the front of the peasant blouse, pulls out a tube of pepper spray, dances over to Dusty, and hands it to him as he climbs up after Ken...

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Seeing Rhi in good hands, Ghost approaches the cage.....

He's handing something to Dusty! It's the Razzle-B-Dazzle Knucks! Timbs doesn't see it....Dusty has position....this is going to hurt.....

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by GreyGhost:
Ghost is coming over the rail! He's going after HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

[b] OH! Nasty Chair Shot!

Ghost grabs the knucks, and comes over to check on the fallen Diva....[/B]

ghizzost gizzet wizzith thizzee prizzogrizzam

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... and back on the same page, Rhiannon is up, Dusty going after Ken... HHHHHHHHHHHHH is out, his jaw hanging oddly...
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

gets up, reaches into the pocket of his pants, and pulls out a handfull of a white powdery substance. Throws it in CM's eyes, and ties him up in the rope and rolls him under the ring apron.

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
ghizzost gizzet wizzith thizzee prizzogrizzam

hiizzeel tizziurn

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... this is a Lights Out match, the Ghost's interference is perfectly legal...
dw
Member # 2106

guess i can't wait on kenny to post. as i make my comeback, i sling ken fron 1 side of the cage to the other. raking his head across the cage. kenny is now covered in blood. i go for a piledriver, and then realize i can't get kenny up. then i see the brass knucks. stay with me here.
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

quote:
gets up, reaches into the pocket of his pants, and pulls out a handfull of a white powdery substance. Throws it in CM's eyes, and ties him up in the rope and rolls him under the ring apron.

And Ghost tackles HHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Meanwhile, back in the ring with all sorts of match-ending objects at hand, Dusty eyes the still amazingly unaware Timbs.....

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:

*rolls back out, unties granny knot with teeth, blinks powdered Visine out of eyes, returns to announce table*

GBM2002
Member # 2183

OOOHHH, the pain of it all.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations