WrestlingClassics.com Message Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Who will win this duel ? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Who will win this duel ?
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm dressed and ready.
IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The lights come up and look who's standing in the middle of the ring!!! OOOOOOH Yeah!!! It's the Gentleman, himself, live and in living color. Standing , waiting for his next victum. Mr.CM the rules state, that if one of us,Dusty or mysself loses,the 2nd must strip. If Rhi. can't keep up her end of the deal,then Dusty must forefit his match against me here tonight. Either bring her back or else.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
*arena crowd begins to stomp rhythmically*
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

The hell did YOU sneak in here? Okay, the video's just ending... listen quick, Rhi missed her flight, I hadda pull something outta my ass here...

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Welcome back. I have just gotten the ruling from the WCMB Board of Governors:

There has been an added stipulation in response to this terrible act of cowardice.

This will be a 'seconds tag' stipulation.

In other words... Rhiannon will be replaced as Dusty Wolfe's second by... Nurse Good Body.

If Rhiannon can get to ringside anytime before the end of the match and tag Nurse Good Body, Nurse Good Body must leave Dusty's corner and Rhiannon will take over the second's duties, but Nurse Good Body MUST remain at ringside.

And...

... if Ken Timbs wins the match, BOTH Rhiannon AND Nurse Good Body must strip in the middle of the ring.

... okay? So... AW DAMMIT WHERE THE HELL IS THAT CARA NOW?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

I'm having a Florida Independent Wrestling flashback.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dusty, I'm waiting on you, come on Dusty, the cage door is open, and I'm waiting. I've got something special just for you!!!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Yes, wrestling fans, did you ever wanna know what it's REALLY like backstage? Well...
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
enough stalling.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

CM.,how long before bell time? I need to finish taping my fist.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*suddenly, over the speakers blares Stevie Ray Vaughan's Pride and Joy*

*the house lights shut off abruptly, and two white spots focus on the entrance ramp*

*at the top of the ramp, clad in a navy peasant blouse/Daisy Dukes/steel-toed work boots, with a red bandana around her neck, a bandage on the back of her head, half of a broken pool cue in her left hand and a Texas flag in her right, comes....*

*Miz Rhi.*

*Pride and Joy continues....*

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

ALL RIGHT!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

... OUR FEATURE MATCH... a A LIGHTS OUT

*blackout... a minute passes... lights up*

HARDCORE DOUBLE GREASED POLE CAGE MATCH! The loser buys the winner a drink, and the loser's second must strip in the middle of the ring!

... the officials PRESENT, your referee, Master Ak Ak!

*boos*

In the ring at this time, seconded by TRIPLEHHH...

*hisses*

... from Atlanta, Georgia, weighing a trim and ready 260 pounds...

... the GENTLEMAN, KEN TIMBS!

*mixed cheers and boos*

And now presenting the second, MIZ RHIANNON!!!

*standing ovation*

And approaching the ring... from San Antonio, Texas, weighing 235 pounds...

... Dusty... WOLFE!

*mixed boos and cheers*

*DING*

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-11-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

All right, this is CM at ringside and right away, TripleHHH realizes Miz Rhi is here and he's on his bicycle and halfway up the aisle...
dw
Member # 2106

timbs ever lets me in this cage. that broken pool cue... i may be dumb, but i'm no babyface.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... Timbs, the veteran, is frustrating his younger opponent...
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

HIZZELP MIZZEE IZZOUT WIZZILLYIZZA IZZI MIZZEAN IZZI IZZEXPECT TIZZOO HIZZAVE TIZZO KIZZALL THIZZEE MIZZATCH MIZZYSIZZELF WHIZZEN IZZIT'S CRIMSON SNAPPER IZZAND LEGEND-KILLER BIZZUT K'MIZZON

GBM2002
Member # 2183

I just caught Dusty climbing in the ring through the cage door. And now I'm clubbing the crap out of him. Now I drive him head first into the side of the cage,and begin to scrubb his head back and forth across the steel metal bars.I watch as he crumples to the mat and I start to climb out of the ring,but he gets to his feet and pulls me back into the ring. Now I kick him in the face and proceed to use a variation of suplexs to futher inflict pain on him.
OneFanGang
Member # 1033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFanGang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Jee-hossaphat, Mister!

They's a-fixin' to fight now! Wake up!

Boy, Miz Rhi sure is purty, even in bandidges!

That rotten ol' manager of Mister Timbs don't impress me none, though. Looks kinda shady...even for Mister Timbs!

munches popcorn

GBM2002
Member # 2183

I strut across the ring, because I believe that I have him now.And just for good measure I powerslam him,just for the fun of it.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

thizzanks

... and right now it's a wrestling lesson, perfect execution of the suplesse series and the Greco-Roman front body drop or 'powerslam'...

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Struts around all proud of his business partner having the upper hand on his former protege*

The Official Manager of Gentleman Ken Timbs

dw
Member # 2106

and as he goes for the diving headbutt, i move. a bloody mess from the cage. (how's that?)
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... and Rhiannon comes around the ring and TripleHHH takes off running once again...
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I get real close to the cage and yell a few profanities at Dusty, in a gentlemanlly way of course

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... Dusty's head has been lacerated, his face quickly becoming a crimson mask...

wizzaitin fizzor thizzat wizzeren't yizza

dw
Member # 2106

1 dropkick, 2 dropkicks, 3 dropkicks.(my annual ration). and i find the broken pool cue!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
I get real close to the cage and yell a few profanities at Dusty, in a gentlemanlly way of course

bizzob rizzead thizee pizzosts wizzillyizza

dw
Member # 2106

and i begin to wear out all 337 pounds with the broken pool cue.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... AH ah...
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Falling backwards from the dropkicks,A look of suprise comes over my face as I realize,Dusty has the que stick.
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a minor commotion at ringside, as The Ghost takes his ringside seat. Interestingly, there are several empty seats around him, seemingly reserved for others who may be arriving later.....
dw
Member # 2106

ken tries to climb from the cage, and i follow him up the ropes. ramming the pool cue into his ample 31 inch waist line.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... and that's one gentleman who'll be visiting his chiropractor tomorrow...
dw
Member # 2106

i hit ken with the big wahoozle stick and he falls back into the ring. slapping the top rope on his way down. causing me to lose my balence, and crooooooootching myself on the top rope. (could use a little commentary here)
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I try to sneak behing Miz Rhi as she is near the cage talking to Dusty concerned about his health. She turns and sees me, and I retreat

dw
Member # 2106

(could use a little commentary)
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Miz Rhi unties her belt, which conveniently doubles as a lasso, winds it up, throws.... lassos Bob, hog-ties him, and deposits him in front of the announcers' table*
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
(could use a little commentary)

yizzou dizzoo yizzour jizzob izzand izzI'll dizzoo mizzine, okay?

... AH ah, no matter HOW tough you are, there are some places on the body you just can't take punishment...

OneFanGang
Member # 1033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFanGang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Aw, come on, Mister Timbs!

Get up! Get up and FIGHT some more!

Gosh.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... and TripleHHH appears to be paying his dues...
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ghost winces as Dusty takes the "rope to the crotch" spot. Ghost then glances up the aisle, as if expecting something....
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations