WrestlingClassics.com Message Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Who will win this duel ? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Who will win this duel ?
Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar
Member # 2329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:

You, Cara can be Nurse Great Body.

Yea!!! I'm nurse Great Body

IP: Logged
Member # 2329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
I would also need the ring nurse close by. Never know when an old feller like myself can throw a hip or something

The Official Manager of the Gentleman Ken Timbs

let me help you with your wiggle Bob

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
We're back. Thank you, Nurse Cara, for those insightful comments.

By the way, the WCMB Board of Governors has asked me to make it very clear to all of you who plan to attend what should be a real Pier 6 brawl tonight, to PLEASE not get carried away by the loser's-second-must-strip stipulation for this match. Under NO circumstances are you to even TRY to strip the Ring Nurse. You will be ejected from the arena, and that's no joke.

Remember, do NOT strip the Ring Nurse.

Okay, we're getting closer and closer to bell time, and---excuse me, Mr. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, but this is NOT your scheduled interview time.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-11-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok, what if, as far fetched as this is, Mr Timbs were to lose the match, and Nurse Great Body chose to strip herself and dance with me in the ring?

The Official Manager of Gentleman Ken Timbs

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

I assure you, sir, that I have no word from the Board of Governors on that issue, I have just been asked to remind the fans to PLEASE not come out of your seats, come to ringside, and strip the tight white secured-only-with-velcro nurse's uniform from the body of Nurse Cara. Now if you will please allow me, sir, to do my job here.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, and proceed

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:

By the way, the WCMB Board of Governors has asked me to make it very clear to all of you who plan to attend what should be a real Pier 6 brawl tonight, to PLEASE not get carried away by the loser's-second-must-strip stipulation for this match. Under NO circumstances are you to even TRY to strip the Ring Nurse. You will be ejected from the arena, and that's no joke.

Remember, do NOT strip the Ring Nurse.

As much as it pains me, the rules are set and it is the second who must strip not the nurse or the audience, but we appreciate all those who have volunteered to strip in either Rhi's or Bob's place.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, Someone get the lights and the music ready to go. Bell time is a coming.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Thank you, Mr. Timbs. There you have it, clearly stated. Fans, PLEASE do not come down to ringside and give that tiny little pull that is all that would be required to rip that uniform off Nurse Good Body. The Wrestling Classics Board of Governors appreciates your cooperation.

One of the fascinating aspects of this match is the relationship between Ken Timbs and Dusty Wolfe. As I leave the studio to make my way to the arena, please take a look at this special video taped feature, The Legend Of The Fabulous Hollywood Blondes. Let's roll that VTR, please. For now, this is CM saying... so long *two-fingered salute off eyebrow* from the Sunshine State.

*voiceover*

Twenty years ago...

*glug of Stoli*

*light up a Benson & Hedges*

*leave studio*

OneFanGang
Member # 1033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneFanGang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

Oh boy.
Oh gee whillickers!
Gosh Golly!

This is fixin' to be somethin', Mister. What we have here is a clear case of unbridled enthusisasm. See, Mister Dusty Wolfe, he's been livin' in the shadows of the trees of woe for years. It was his inevitable affiliation with one Mister Ken Timbs that allowed him some time in the sun. Course you wouldn't know it these days, pasty as he is and all...

So like I was sayin, Mister... this battle of wills is heretofore gonna be known as what they call a classic, evidenced stictly by the particulars involved. I already told you about the lamentin' Mister Wolfe been thru till now, but you ain't heard the half of it.

See, Mister Ken Timbs, he already has proved his mettle and inner determination in years past. Why, not too many fellers are able to say they got a submission fall on Mil Mascaras! That right there tells you all you need to know about him!

Just remember, Mister...don't say I didn't warn ya beforehand about how this one is destined to be a classic. Boy, you sure don't talk much! But anyways, that's the way I see it from my seat, which of course is right next to your own.

If'n you were wonderin' about who I think was gonna win, I think it's about time I told ya. I'm gonna go with Mister Ken Timbs. Desire or not, Mister Wolfe is facin' the dog days of summer ahead, which'n is perfect since he's nothin' but a glory hound! Owwww! Owwww!

Go get 'im, Mister Timbs!

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you guys are gonna make me do something i'll regret later. the goozle has been idle for 2 years now. but seems that tonight may be the night for it's return. the goozle has been known to reduce grown folks to mounds of quivering, crying, squalling flesh.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

There you have it from Dusty Wolfe, who seems to be ready to ask no quarter and give no quarter in tonight's matchup.

Miz Rhiannon, do you have anything to---

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not one quarter, not one dime, not one Sacagawea dollar will Mr. Wolfe give nobody! You can take that to your credit union, Darlin's! He's comin' down to the ring, full of beer, "urine", and vinegar, and is gonna whup some Timbs Tail all over the squared circle! An' if Mister Class over yonder and his weasel-faced dog boy Triple HHHHHHHHHHH don't think the Lone Star Connection can whup them, they'd best head back to their mommas' houses and get their Depends changed! That there Bob, with that 67-inch waist, better stay outta my way, or I'll pull out my trusty pool cue and crank 'im with it! WHOOOO!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

If James Beard and Master Ak lose control of this and the seconds get involved, Ken Timbs and TripleHHH may be in for a rough night.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Crunch time, high noon, sunset. Mr. Wolfe Many was the time that you have said you carried the Fabulous one on your back. Might I remind you that the Gentleman was around long before you came by. It was on his Fabulous back that you chiseled out a career. He has whooped many young punks like you then, and he will do it again, here in front of all these great fans. Miz Rhi, my momma always taught me never to hit a woman, and I have followed her advise to the letter. I must warn you, if you interfere in this match in any way, the fans may not have to wait until the end of the match to see a Diva in the buff.

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-11-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Brave words from Trip---WAIT a minute... WHAT is this...

Ladies and gentlemen, we're getting a report... yes... what? Oh, this is...

... Rhiannon, the scheduled second for Dusty Wolfe, has been found unconscious in the parking lot, the BACK of her head severely lacerated, and a broken pool cue lying on the ground. She was apparently attacked from behind in what I can only characterize as a cowardly manner as she got out of her truck. She has been taken to the nearest hospital emergency room. What effect this will have on tonight's matchup remains to be seen...

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
if i have to go it alone, i will. did it many nights in the past. even when i had a partner.
dw
Member # 2106

rhi was coherent when she left. she knows it's tuesday.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I am highly upset at the happenings outside. Some Dastardly coward has decided to sneak attack a lovely young lady. I have personally seen to it that the lovely nurse Great Body go to the hospital to take care of Rhi

Sea Monsters
Member # 1301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sea Monsters     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Three points:

1) Can a nurse second someone - CM, we need to check with the commission.

2) Is there a nurse in the house?

3) Why isn't Javier out the back helping Miz Rhi'

Hang on, I know first aid, Diva in distress. Nee-nar-nee-nar. Sea Monsters on the way. Nee-nar-nee-nar.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
rhi was coherent when she left. she knows it's tuesday.

A troubling comment from Dusty Wolfe. At this point there's no telling if or when Rhiannon will make it to the arena tonight.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
I am highly upset at the happenings outside. Some Dastardly coward has decided to sneak attack a lovely young lady. I have personally seen to it that the lovely nurse Great Body go to the hospital to take care of Rhi

AH ah, sir. There may be skulduggery afoot. Who would gain from Rhiannon's absence from the arena tonight, other than Mr. Timbs and yourself?

AH ah. What is this blue chalk mark on your tuxedo jacket, Mr. HHH?

Somebody get a guard to the hospital and keep that nurse out.

dw
Member # 2106

timbs has been awful quiet. he's still asleep? can't tear him away from the buffet?
Member # 2329

quote:

Yes Bob, I am on my way to care for Miz Rhi Right now and I do believe Dr. Javi is off giving mouth to mouth to some old lady who fainted in the first row.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
timbs has been awful quiet. he's still asleep? can't tear him away from the buffet?

I am outraged at the false unspoken accusations that are directed at myself, and the Gentleman regarding the tragedy that has befelled Young Miz Rhi. I am saddened, as I too wanted to see her stripping to her skivvies, once the Gentleman is done with his former protege

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Sea Monsters:
Three points:

1) Can a nurse second someone - CM, we need to check with the commission.

2) Is there a nurse in the house?

3) Why isn't Javier out the back helping Miz Rhi'

Troubling questions indeed.

Hang on, I know first aid, Diva in distress. Nee-nar-nee-nar. Sea Monsters on the way. Nee-nar-nee-nar.

Check out this young man's medical credentials.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by dw:

Mr Wolfe, you keep taking jabs at the Gentleman, you should be concerned with the ass whoopin you are going to receive, once the bell rings.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Caraandcrowbar:

Yes Bob, I am on my way to care for Miz Rhi Right now and I do believe Dr. Javi is off giving mouth to mouth to some old lady who fainted in the first row.

Alright, we need to get order restored here... ladies and gentlemen, stay tuned...

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
I am outraged at the false unspoken accusations that are directed at myself, and the Gentleman regarding the tragedy that has befelled Young Miz Rhi. I am saddened, as I too wanted to see her stripping to her skivvies, once the Gentleman is done with his former protege

I think we understand fully, Mr. HHH. I'd appreciate it if you'd get away from the table.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

This is out of control. Go to commercial.
dw
Member # 2106

my spies tell me timbs left town. say it ain't so! a once great outlaw reduced to leaving in the dark of night. under a cloud of suspicion and the aroma of bar b q.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*2:02*

Welcome back. I have just gotten the ruling from the WCMB Board of Governors:

There has been an added stipulation in response to this terrible act of cowardice.

This will be a 'seconds tag' stipulation.

In other words... Rhiannon will be replaced as Dusty Wolfe's second by... Nurse Good Body.

If Rhiannon can get to ringside anytime before the end of the match and tag Nurse Good Body, Nurse Good Body must leave Dusty's corner and Rhiannon will take over the second's duties, but Nurse Good Body MUST remain at ringside.

And...

... if Ken Timbs wins the match, BOTH Rhiannon AND Nurse Good Body must strip in the middle of the ring.

This should be VERY interesting.

Meanwhile, what led up to this confrontation is of great interest in itself. Let's run that 'Legend of the Great Snipe Hunt' VTR now, please.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I assure you he is in the building

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*off camera*

Okay, what the hell? No Rhi, no Timbs, and no referees? I want my money now.

dw
Member # 2106

in the building? check all the hotdog stands. he ain't in the dressing area.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

I'm serious, man, I think we better go collect NOW. I'm smellin' short count.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

he has his own dressing room. He is the star of the night.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

That sinks it. Who's promoting this thing? Nulty? Figgers.
ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no, james may not check rhi down,i am the head ref,so i must suffer this burden,i will also have to check the nurse illegeal foreign objects too. james,please check dusty down thourghly ,as he is a notorious cheater !

[This message has been edited by ak74auto (edited 03-11-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Okay, ONE ref. Listen, Ak, Rhi's not here yet, we got the 'attack in the parking lot' angle goin'. Where's James? Where's your dad?
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations