WrestlingClassics.com Message Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Who will win this duel ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Who will win this duel ?
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Miz Rhi's gonna be mighty distractin' in them thar Daisy Dukes.....I'll hafta use them eyes in the back of my head quite a bit, looks like......
IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To all who are here in attendance to see the show, the last stipulation that the 2nd to the losing contestant will have to strip in the middle of this very ring tonight will be enforced,and added to it someone from the audiance will win the chance to help them. Buy your tickets now.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Hot dang, we have done went on ahead an' saved the show.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just to let everyone know, I bought a new pair of sexy speedos, just in case Dusty gets lucky and gets the win over the Gentleman.

'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB' 'BOB'

The Official Manager of the Gentleman Ken Timbs

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:
i'll do the gentlemanly thing and strip. instead of you having to.

Well Dusty, darlin', thank you for bein' so chivalrous, but it looks like I'mma hafta give the pullick what they want. Never let it be said that I ain't a team player, shugah!

And JAMES, baybuh, if you thank them Daisy Dukes are gonna cause you to call a less-than-impartial match, you jest lemme know and I'll wear a pair of my Daddy's coverhalls and a plaid workshirt. That should keep ya from bein' dee-stracted.

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 03-11-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Psst.HHH.,while the ref. ain't looking,put some icy-hot in Dusty's tights.

Dusty, darlin', I brought you some wrestling attire I had made special, just for you, by a non-Ken-Timbs company. Got it locked up, away from tamperin' hands, and got the key hidden in a special place right here on my person. Cain't nobody find it a-tall, I'll wager.

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 03-11-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
To all who are here in attendance to see the show, the last stipulation that the 2nd to the losing contestant will have to strip in the middle of this very ring tonight will be enforced,and added to it someone from the audiance will win the chance to help them. Buy your tickets now.

Hm.

HM.

HM.

I'm smellin' a set-up!

William Fitzpatrick
Member # 2339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for William Fitzpatrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey hey how does the lucky spectator win that "help the second strip" contest? Is there anyone I can bribe to win that thing? I been eyeballing Miz RHi for a little while now, and the chicken is definitely in the barn...
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No mayum....Daisy's it is.....I'm 'speernsd at being dis-tracted....wouldn't have it any other way....That'll gimme somethin' more appealin' to gaze at than Dusty's white ass a tryin' to climb that thar slippery pole....I kin be dis-tracted, impartial an' git bumped clean outta that thar ring and STILL handle them two Blonde boys......Don'tchu worry yore purty self 'bout a thang.....Like Mr. Nulty used to say....yore in thu ring with thu "THREE TIME INTERNATIONAL REFEREE OF THE YEAR" and all is well......
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Why, young Bum, such testosterone an' such---bribe?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Hot dang, we have done went on ahead an' saved the show.

And just HOW do you know Dusty's gonna lose???

Wait, wait, wait a second here... Dusty's seen me in person... I'm wearin' Daisy
Dukes... loser's second has to strip...

All RIGHT! WHO paid Dusty to throw the match???

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by Beach Bum:
Hey hey how does the lucky spectator win that "help the second strip" contest? Is there anyone I can bribe to win that thing? I been eyeballing Miz RHi for a little while now, and the chicken is definitely in the barn...

And NOW I'm being likened to poultry. Oh, well, Bum... c'mere and I'll let ya have a leg.

William Fitzpatrick
Member # 2339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for William Fitzpatrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes bribe, Crimson Mask.... I've got a condo in sunny Puerto Rico.... would you like to stay there for a week, maybe? Fully stocked bar, waterfront location....
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Hmm. Dang it, I am only the announcer here.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
No mayum....Daisy's it is.....I'm 'speernsd at being dis-tracted....wouldn't have it any other way....That'll gimme somethin' more appealin' to gaze at than Dusty's white ass a tryin' to climb that thar slippery pole....I kin be dis-tracted, impartial an' git bumped clean outta that thar ring and STILL handle them two Blonde boys......Don'tchu worry yore purty self 'bout a thang.....Like Mr. Nulty used to say....yore in thu ring with thu "THREE TIME INTERNATIONAL REFEREE OF THE YEAR" and all is well......

True all dat, but... kin you handle Miz Rhi?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
And just HOW do you know Dusty's gonna lose???

That thar is irrelelvant...

Wait, wait, wait a second here... Dusty's seen me in person... I'm wearin' Daisy
Dukes... loser's second has to strip...

... as you see, pernt bein' the ma---er, fans mus' believe there is that CHANCT, as opposed to either seein' Dusty nor 'Bob' astripped...

... this here, you see, is what you call your Bookin'.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-11-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I strip now, and do the Rick Rude wiggle, in the empty arena just for practice?

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
Can I strip now, and do the Rick Rude wiggle, in the empty arena just for practice?

I would also need the ring nurse close by. Never know when an old feller like myself can throw a hip or something

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
whenever you get ken out of the all you can eat meat lovers buffet, put him down for his nap. he'll need the energy. and i don't want him blaming his blowing up on a full stomach. and that's a lot of stomach to be full. so you can see my concern. this must be on the up and up. the bob chants have started. so rhi baby, don't worry. bob will be in his bvd's at the end.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See, that is what you call your promo.
james beard
Member # 658

CM...Handlin' Miz Rhi in them Daisy's'll be harder'n dealin' with a cucklebur in yore BVD's....But, I'll jest haveta call on my 'speernse a being in thu ring with some of them other eyepoppers back yonder in thu good ole days.....could be bettern doin' a mud match 'tween Toni n' Jeanie Adams or a lingerie match 'tween Missy Hyatt n' Dark Journey.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:

As long as the arena is empty, that thar should not be no problem. Eww.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
CM...Handlin' Miz Rhi in them Daisy's'll be harder'n dealin' with a cucklebur in yore BVD's....But, I'll jest haveta call on my 'speernse a being in thu ring with some of them other eyepoppers back yonder in thu good ole days.....could be bettern doin' a mud match 'tween Toni n' Jeanie Adams or a lingerie match 'tween Missy Hyatt n' Dark Journey.

Dang it, you have just acaused me to lose my train of thought entire.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Mr. Wolfe, The Gentleman Ken Timbs is on his Leer Jet as we speak, on his way to the arena. He is more then ready for the challenge. We have been working the cardio system preparing for a long bout. I suggest you drink your beer, take your vitamins, and say your prayers, and call ahead an reserve a room at the local hospital in your name. Mr Timbs is coming to town to take no prisoners. Thank you sir.

james beard
Member # 658

Good thang thankin' ain't required 'round here much.....We'll jest haveta re-ly on them nat'ral in-stincks ta git thru this thang un-teeched....Mr. Bob, you boys gonna haveta work on them interviews some...we need some good ole fashioned name callin' an' braggin' goin' on ta make this here e-vent interestin'....If'n it gits 'nuff attention, it might turn into the Blonde Boy's Forum's first pay-per-view.....With that in mind, you gotta git a little more nasty with the verbalizin.....I thank thu bookin' commitee needsta git t'gether an' work someathis stuff out.....
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Manager of the Gentleman, must always be a gentleman

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, the cowboy thinks he's got the edge on me. Ha! On me?! The King of Sting! The Prince of Pain! The Masta of Deezasta. Well,just wait till he steps into the ring.I'm gonna put a stink face on him so fast his on dog won't even wanna smell'em!!! HHH ! Did you spike the beer yet? You just wait.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

hours ago

Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK Mr. Beer Truck Driver....Take the 3 cases of Hamms and put it over in the dressing room to the left. Yeah that's Dusty's dressing room....Huh? Oh, good your here...do you got the V.O.? Yeah, alright...put it over in the dressing room on the right, for "Mr. Class"

Foolio

The Official Backstage Stooge

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cardio? struggling from the love seat to the fridge count as cardio nowadays? vo5 is about all he'll drink. and who ordered that cut rate hamm's beer? coors light, or i'll do without. thank you very much!
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

here here, let me send Mr Wolfe a truckload of ice cold Coors Lite, courtesy of Gentleman Ken Timbs. As far as the cardio, be ready for a marathon, drink all the beer you can. Drink until you see John Wayne in the audience, because, after the match, while everyone in the building is getting an eye full of Miz Rhi in her skivvys, you will be glad John Wayne himself was not able to be there to watch you lose.

dw
Member # 2106

the only way ken timbs could beat me is if my hip goes out. the hip i blew out carrying his 300+ pound carcass all those years. he was on my tax return as a dependant. and he thinks he can beat me? cardio? i go whole weekends without sleeping. working 6 times in 2 days. he can pull out now. wouldn't want to embarass my friend this way.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Some strong statements from Dusty Wolfe about tonight's match.

We'll be right back to hear from 'Gentleman' Ken Timbs after this word from your local stations.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Dr. Javi, can we please have Mr Wolf's hips checked. We don't need for him to get hurt, or have any excuses after The Gentleman gets though with him.

Nurse Cara, I think you should check my hips. I think I sprained a hip muscle practising my Rick Rude Girations for tonight.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Welcome back. In just a moment we'll be joined by

*brrrnnngggg*

... excuse me...

*picks up phone*

... I see... alright, thank you.

*hangs up*

Well, I am frankly nonplused at this turn of events. It appears tonight's match may be in jeopardy. I've just spoken to the WCMB head office, and they report that TripleHHHHHHHHH has requested a hip examination from Nurse Cara, and with the width of his hips, this could easily take more than a day to accomplish. We'll look into this most distressing situa---... I think we should go to commercial.

*2:02*

Welcome back to Countdown to Duel 2002. I'm CM, your host, and I understand we have TripleHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH on remote camera right now with some comments on this... well, I can only say STRANGE scenario, and then we will finally hear from the Gentleman Ken Timbs.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

No need to hold anything up, we can do this after the match, just as to not disrupt.

Anyone seen my wallet?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

That bad hip came from carrying all those no fat wimmen in New Orleans, and if you keep it up I'm going to tell the proper authorities that all those kids downtown Atlanta with gaps in their teeth are not yours and you won't be able to use them as dependents either.
And you know, If you would wrestle like me and do it right the first time then you wouldn't have wrestle no 3, 4, 6, 10 times a night.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Thank you, 'Bob', and Mr. Timbs.

There are very special circumstances surrounding tonight's match. Every one of you is familiar with the history of the fabulous Hollywood Blondes, Ken Timbs and Dusty Wolfe, one of the great tag teams, who tonight will face each other in this Lights-Out match. Mentor and apprentice, teacher and student, both 3-time Olympic champions...

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Thank you, Mr. Timbs.

There are very special circumstances surrounding tonight's match. Every one of you is familiar with the history of the fabulous Hollywood Blondes, Ken Timbs and Dusty Wolfe, one of the great tag teams, who tonight will face each other in this Lights-Out match. Mentor and apprentice, teacher and student, both 3-time Olympic champions...

I believe Mr Wolfe won 4 olympic medals. I think he won the Fat Wimmens dead lift in the 1980 Olympics, but he was wearing a mask.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Thank you for that clarification, Mr. HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. We know the US Olympic Committee is looking on with great interest into this historic event, and I'm sure they will correct the official records.

We'll be back.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations