WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » beer makes you smarter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: beer makes you smarter
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This actually came in from Dusty Wolfe who is still out on a beer run.

A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular culling of the weakest memebers. In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.

IP: Logged
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I been tryin' to figger that out all my life....
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And who says this here forum ain't ed-ju-ka-tun....
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must a been them weaker brain cells what said such.

See what Wisdom I just did? Provin' this theory.

Viva la cerveza from the Sunshine State!

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-09-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Viva el dinero also.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and ken had everybody thinking i'm brain dead.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ain't brain dead, Dusty, I can vouch for that. You might be dain bramaged, but who ain't, these days?
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just realized. this needs further research this evening.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Hmph. Your TRUE profeshunnul research cypherer would not let a l'il thang like the sun bein' out delay him.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tellin' ya. The effects of beer on one's brain cells are ALWAYS worth researchin'. Pass me a cold one, Dusty. Or two or three.
Half of the Dynamic Duo
Member # 2306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Half of the Dynamic Duo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beer makes you smarter

I've spent the better part of my college trying to prove this theory

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite what others may think of Dusty Wolfe,I have never ever thought that he was brain dead. In fact ,anyone who has done the things that he has done,and still lives to tell about it,is educated beyound his intelligence.But as a non-inbiber,I can honestly say that if he had not on occassion been under the influence he probably would not have survived some of his world renouned true stories. Besides,he tells me that all of his girlfriends do look better after a few.
dw
Member # 2106

right about now, i'm a friggin' genius.
dw
Member # 2106

and getting smarter by the ounce.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Well, heck, baybuh, share the smarts! I done told ya to pass me a cold 'un up yonder, didncha see?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

I see Dusty has become so intellectually enlightened that his brain could not process it quickly enough, and he has fainted from the effort. I'll just have to relieve him of the rest of these beverages here...
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal how about that, an' just when my Wisdom war in need of Stimulatin'.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*tosses CM one a Dusty's brewskis, whatever brand they may be*

Pull up a beanbag, shugah, and help me dee-molish thisyere alkyhol stash.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Best offer I done had in a while. Thanky' kindly, do b'leev I will.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

All righty then... a toast, to... the great states of Texas and Florida and the Wisdomly people what are produced from them places.

Nhaow dhen... clink, wink, and drink!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Don' mind if I do.

*glug*

An' here's to this here beanbag, such as is a mite snug for two folks, ain't it?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

It is indeed. I b'leeve we can make do, bein' full of Wisdom as we is. You comfy thar?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal, scooch over... no no, closer not further. Thar we go.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Hm.

Cold beer, comfy beanbag, snuggly Tom Wopat-ish gent...

FADE TO BLACK

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*blink blink*

Hm, these beanbags shore kin be comfy.

Oh oh, the stuffin's comin' out over on this side over here. Hm, bought this thang brand new... such poor quality these thangs are these days. Only one night of use and it's already busted.

Welp, only one thang to do.

*wriggles out of grip of Tom Wopat-ish gent*

*heads to Comfort Food to fix breakfast for him & whosoever else's around*

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*reaches out*

*touches nothin'*

*wakes up*

Hmmmm.

Waal lessee if the boys an' girls have done bagged any more snipe. Them omelettes yesterday shore war fine.

dw
Member # 2106

i resent the implication i passed out. an experienced beer converseur always knows when to shut things down and conserve the protons for the next day. there are 2 days in a weekend, last time i looked.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Aw, Dusty, don't me pree-turbed with me. If you're mad at me, our next lunch date's gonna be REALLY awkward. Plus, I seem to be your second in this here greased-pole duel, so we're gonna have to make up and be nice here.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
i resent the implication i passed out. an experienced beer converseur always knows when to shut things down and conserve the protons for the next day. there are 2 days in a weekend, last time i looked.

I have to agree with Dusty here, ain't never in the past (uh) so many years we've been knowing each other, never, ever seen him passed out from drinking beer.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

But, I have seen him pass-out when I tagged him in. And there was this one time I thought he was gonna pass out when I accidently hit him with the "Doink killer".And there was one time when someone in the car broke wind and the windows were rolled up,then there was once when........
GBM2002
Member # 2183

But I ain't never seen him pass out from drinking beer, nope not never.
dw
Member # 2106

right about now, i'm as smart as a man can get. woo wooo woooo
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Now after gaining all this information on the merits of beer drinking, can you imagine how smart I could really get if I drank beer?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations