WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » How old were you when you.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How old were you when you.....
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Found out there was no Santa, and no Easter Bunny?

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

IP: Logged
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
Found out there was no Santa, and no Easter Bunny?

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

WHAT? You mean there ain't no Santa or Easter Bunny?

I'm crushed!

I think I need to go and lay down to think this over.

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh? you, you, you..........
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this mean the tooth fairy is a fraud too?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Does this mean the tooth fairy is a fraud too?

no, he's real

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
no, he's real

He? He? You are ruining all my childish fantasies on this here thread.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear L-K
Then go back to the sex with cartoon characters topic, that should make things better.

Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmph. Should this thread have a spoiler warning?
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by Mayatt:
Hmph. Should this thread have a spoiler warning?

YES!YES!YES!

I was crushed by this thread. I may need to go to therapy after this.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

MFD is the Forum Shrink, he can schedule you for an appointment

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
MFD is the Forum Shrink, he can schedule you for an appointment

Are you going to open up the books and pay for that therapy? You did cause the trauma that has led to my needing therapy.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

What you have is a deep seeded problem, and therefore not the responsibility of this board, any moderators, or the Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
What you have is a deep seeded problem, and therefore not the responsibility of this board, any moderators, or the Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman

But if you hadn't started this thread this wouldn't be a problem. I could go on with my happy little life. But because you shattered my perceprion of life, you are responsible.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

you come here at your own risk. I could sit here and tell you that there is a Santa, or I could tell you that babies are not brought to earth by the stork. Its a gamble everyone takes when they enter a thread.
My recommendation is that you see Dr MFD, and take any medications he prescribes. Tell him I sent you.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations