WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » The Academy Award goes to....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Academy Award goes to....
Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar
Member # 2329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Everybody,

My movie that i did for my class project is being enter in another competition. This time our movie will compete against all the other classes. So wish me luck that my movie will win again. This time we could win $500...and since I am in so good a mood..drinks are on me...even if I don't win...but I know my movie will...I mean it is soooooooooo great after all I'm in it

IP: Logged
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this movie was financed by WCFB, I made sure to supply all the money required to produce and direct the movie.

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woo hoo! Good luck, Cara, and pass the Harp!
ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations .
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep TELLIN'r to send me a dub an' maybe she'll end up in your actual-type movie (not that thar kind, get what yer pleased to call yer minds out the gutter), but she thinks I'm kiddin'. Ain't.

from the Sunshine State!

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cara, send it to CM, what do you got to loose and anyhow that way we can all see it.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speakin' of movies....seein' as we got all us smart, ed-ju-kat-ed, an' sophisticated folks in one pile rightchere....I think we should have our own (sort of) awards show....We could make it an annual event...just to let the world know what gen-e-us's think are the best movies...records and such of the year....maybe even add a few catagories of our own likin'....you know...stuff we know all 'bout, like rasslin'....just an example-our rassler of the year could be somebody like Spike Dudley...I mean how many ass whoopin's can a guy take in one year......so maybe he wins the Dusty Wolfe trophy for ass whoopin' takin' for the year 2001.
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way DW-ass whoopin' ain't cussin', it's a discriptive term.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James, you have just broke the New Dusty Rulz, which REQUIRE cussin'. Find you the thread about such an' read'r, if you are not too ejjicated from beer to do such.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you CM for sittin' James on the straight and narrow as he seems to not be reading the rulz.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tellin' ya. What kindy Texan *are* you, James, whut don't do no cussin'?? Jee-hosaphat!
Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck Cara...You can do it.
Half of the Dynamic Duo
Member # 2306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Half of the Dynamic Duo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Caraandcrowbar:
Hey Everybody,

My movie that i did for my class project is being enter in another competition. This time our movie will compete against all the other classes. So wish me luck that my movie will win again. This time we could win $500...and since I am in so good a mood..drinks are on me...even if I don't win...but I know my movie will...I mean it is soooooooooo great after all I'm in it

If only you had put me in the movie...then we would have been talking about a classic

Shaving Weezie Jefferson
Member # 126638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaving Weezie Jefferson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Keep TELLIN'r to send me a dub an' maybe she'll end up in your actual-type movie (not that thar kind, get what yer pleased to call yer minds out the gutter), but she thinks I'm kiddin'. Ain't.

from the Sunshine State!

Cara, trust me. He ain't kiddin.' Taaaaaaaaape.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations