WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Which would you rather have in your posession?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Which would you rather have in your posession?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, which of these two items would you rather own (no lame bailing out, you have to pick one):

a nude picture of Bastian Booger
or
a nude picture of Ernest Borgnine

?

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
Ok, which of these two items would you rather own (no lame bailing out, you have to pick one):

or

?

This is not lame bailing out Triple HHH, but I would like to know how many of them jars of Wisdom Juice you drank? CM and JKeane, be for checking them jars and see which ones he drank out of.

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checkin'...

... UH oh.

*tsk tsk* from the Sunshine State...

wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:

or

?

"Rather have?" Man, I just finished making a bundle on *both* selling 'em on ebay!

Still got some Bea Arthur photos left, though...

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal ain't THAT a surprise.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

UH oh.

'Bob'... why did y'all post this here?

Y'all warn't over to Ebay spendin' budget money on no pitchers an' such... oh no...

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are not all pictures nude? I've never seen a photograph wearing any clothes.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations