WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Rematch of the Year.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rematch of the Year.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As it is well known now by our truthful and honest historian Triple HHH that John Wayne lost to Tito Santana in a battle over the Alamo, we in search of Truth, Justice and the American Way, do hearby declare a rematch loser leave town and winner take all stipulations. This time there will be two referees, Dusty and Ken, to insure fairness.

*please note this is for entertainment purposes only!!!!

We invite one and all to post their version of this epic event, Remember the Alamo, with John Wayne and Tito Santana.

IP: Logged
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
As it is well known now by our truthful and honest historian Triple HHH that John Wayne lost to Tito Santana in a battle over the Alamo, we in search of Truth, Justice and the American Way, do hearby declare a rematch loser leave town and winner take all stipulations. This time there will be two referees, Dusty and Ken, to insure fairness.

*please note this is for entertainment purposes only!!!!

We invite one and all to post their version of this epic event, Remember the Alamo, with John Wayne and Tito Santana.

Before I start recording this into the history books, is this Tito Santana before or after the "El Matador" gimmick?

the Bullfighing jacket, may restrict his movement

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oy vey!

Okay, I'll start this off.

John Wayne shows up in buckskins and coonskin cap carrying a flag with 1824 on it.

He walks around shaking hands and telling tall tales to all that will listen.

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm...The Duke is a definite underdog tonight, since he's been dead so long and all.....
Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but he should be able to get in a few good "stiff" shots, right?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mayatt:
Yeah, but he should be able to get in a few good "stiff" shots, right?

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

Mayatt
Member # 812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mayatt   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

TICK tock TICK tock...

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*whaps Matty in the head with a snipe-filled-gunny-sack*

Cut it OOOOUUUUT, boy, we're battlin' for the Alamo here!

Oh great and wondrous Bump Mastah, I have one stipulation to add to the rules, if I may.

Whosoever loses or wins, the Alamo stays where it is, and remains in control of the Daughters of the Texas Revolution. Loser can still leave town.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and...

...as Mr. Wayne approaches the ring, he is seconded by his manager, William "Big Bill" Travis, who is known for his stylish attire and for keeping a cool head about himself even in the face of terrifying odds, and his trainer, Jim "Git Your Damn Hands Off Me!" Bowie, who is ornery because he has a bum leg and hasn't been allowed one slug of whiskey all night, but is present, ready for action, and full of "urine" and vinegar.

A spectator yells from the crowd, "Hey, Refs! You zebras! Check that Bowie-man for foreign objects!!"

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Aw, come ON!!!! Where's you guys' creative streaks???? This could be fun!!!
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

his personal valet is Billy Ray Cyrus (heck, someone has to hire him) and he wipes the...well lets just say he cleans Duke's boots...

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*sigh*

Don't make me come in here and open up a can of creative whoop-ass on y'all.

GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyGhost from MS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
*sigh*

Don't make me come in here and open up a can of creative whoop-ass on y'all.

Why don't you bring that can of creative whoop-ass over to my Mr. Monkey Wrench IV game in the virtual forum? Show those guys how it's done, and such....

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Sir Grey Ghost, you have just issued the challenge, I just might have to meander that way and check it out.
GreyGhost from MS
Member # 1856

Please do, and bring friends. The more the merrier.....

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations