WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Apologies......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apologies......
ScottyJ
Member # 665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottyJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to the moderators and board members.

This news story was incredibly shocking to me and I wanted to post it to get the boards' reaction and comments. Being that this took place in Texas, I thought that one of the board members from there might have been able to provide some additional information that wasn't in the wire story.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. That was not my goal.

Please accept my apology.

Scotty Johnson

IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scotty,

No apologizes are necessary, yes we too are concerned about this types of events that affect us all. However, this forum was created with the idea of being light-hearted and irreverent with very little being sacred. Certainly, we feel these types of events are not to be taken lightly or to be made fun of. We appreciate your time and effort and invite you and your friends to be a frequent poster on the Blondes Forum. Do feel free to start other topics of a comedic, light-hearted and/or wrestling nature.
Sincerely,
Ken Timbs, GBM2002

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Addendum or somethin':

I posted that thang 'cause I had led up to'r in the snipe hunt, an' figgered I oughtter explain n'case somebody thought it war a sick joke or such.[/funnin']

And our Rhiannon is involved. Exception to the rule. Period.[/seriousness]

Anyhow that's my story an' I'm stickin' to't in the Sunshine State!

ScottyJ
Member # 665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScottyJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will do, Ken. Thanks!!
james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, Scotty....We don't talk about wrestling here either....But, if you've got a rasslin' topic, that's OK....Now, you boys git back to yore snipe huntin'.....
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scotty, no heat here, man.

Yes, y'all git out there and git s'more snipes for the BBQ whilst James an' Ken fire up the pit and CM an' I practice my award ceremony. Whose bright idea was it to send Dusty on the beer run? Will he actually bring any beer back?

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 03-09-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhi,

I'm not so sure it was a good idea to send Dusty on that beer run. It is now 9:00 am and he still hasn't returned.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, *I* didn't send him out, one of *y'all*
did. I was quite content with my Southern Comfort and Jack that CM'd brought me, so I did't need no beer.

But you're right, he'd better hurry back. I'm cookin' breakfast over here, and I can't be sure how long this food'll last!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal, GOOD morn---food?
GBM2002
Member # 2183

This too cool, CM, how many times a day do you eat as you have already eaten on the breakfast topic and saw the word food here and left again. We will need Triple HHH's cypherin skills to add it up at this rate.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

I believe I might could cypher that my ownself, as I do not thank it exceeds the number of my fangars'n'toes, but 'Bob' had best cypher the algebra for your calories an' such.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Waal, GOOD morn---food?

Knew that'd get YOUR attention. *hee*

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This here is a complicated equation for cypherin. I do not have all the required information to plug into the equations. I would need to know Mr CM's waist size, his weight, what time he gets up, and what time he goes to bed, in order to cypher the problem correctly

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

I will now confound your algebra cypherin' with straight answers.

31", 165, variable but averagely awake 19 hours per day. Eat about a dozen times, give or take.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Ok, then CM, do you have hairy feet?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Not on the bottoms.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Ok, let us start analyzing this, eats many times a day and has hairy feet.
Are you like very clean?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Didn't say I had hairy feet on the tops. Just said not on the bottoms. Yes, clean in mind, body, spirit, an' such, pure heart, the strength of ten. Feet ain't always clean on the bottoms from goin' barefoot a lot, though.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Ok, CM are you quick of hearing and sharp eyed?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

No, but I AM sharp of hearing and quick eyed.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations