WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Gap toothed people.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gap toothed people.....
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see how many we can list.

As mentioned in a previous thread:

Mike Tyson
Enrique Iglesias
David Letterman
Alfred E. Newman (Mad Magazine Character)

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

IP: Logged
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now, hhh, being a messenger for the devil can cause end up causing you all kinds of problems. take the advice of one that knows.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Martin Luther King Jr.

Three of the Back Street Boys, Howie, Nic, Kevin.

Bull Dog Bob Brown (cowboy from Texas)

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Martin Luther King Jr.

Three of the Back Street Boys, Howie, Nic, Kevin.

Bull Dog Bob Brown (cowboy from Texas)

(scratching my head)
hmmm. Ken you know the names of the Backstreet boys???????

Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
now, hhh, being a messenger for the devil can cause end up causing you all kinds of problems. take the advice of one that knows.

nah, this time I wasn't working for metastophales. Came up with this on my own.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Esther Rolle

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-08-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hmm from the Sunshine State...

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

That governor fella up in that state whar they slap child molesters on the wrist, what used to more or less rassle.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

That rich feller up yonder to Atlanta, what used to have that TV thang with that turrible rasslin' onner.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not fair. her tongue was demonstrating the proper......never mind.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal holt. This here gap toothedness ain't always a bad thang. Lauren Hutton.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
That rich feller up yonder to Atlanta, what used to have that TV thang with that turrible rasslin' onner.

Waal, used to was good rasslin'. Got turrible.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
not fair. her tongue was demonstrating the proper......never mind.

Ohhhh.

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
(scratching my head)
hmmm. Ken you know the names of the Backstreet boys???????

Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!

No, personally, I don't but with two generations of kids running around the house, they know all the names.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Your Sam Shepard what acts and writes your wonderful plays about Texas an' such, an' cohoots, knobhops an' debauches with your Jessica Lange.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-08-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have check my historical type books and think that John Wayne and Santa Anna both had gaps between their front teeth. I need a verification on this from our illustrious historian/ Triple HHH.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have check my historical type books and think that John Wayne and Santa Anna both had gaps between their front teeth. I need a verification on this from our illustrious historian/ Triple HHH.

Nope, no gap for either one.

dw
Member # 2106

i have it on good authority. most women enjoy a fellow with a little gap in the teeth. something about playtime. rumors only.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:
Nope, no gap for either one.

And now I suppose you are going to tell me that the girl in that picture doesn't either.

dw
Member # 2106

i already explained her. it was me she was talking to when the photo was snapped. you were asleep against the wall.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And now I suppose you are going to tell me that the girl in that picture doesn't either.

It could be debated either way.

But on the other, until there is photgraphic evidnece I stand by my answer. No gap for either one.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:

I don't believe there was a gap in John Wayne's teeth. The Historical book of gaps only mentions Mr Wayne as having a gap between his knees when walking. Whenceforth the funny walk. Tito Santana did not have a gap between his teeth, just on the chest of his "el matador" jacket. He coldnt close it if he tried.

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-08-2002).]

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Dopey from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

ok, one question, are we counting just the gap between the two front teeth, or are we counting people that can eat corn on the cob through chain link fence, without ever touching metal?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Okay wait, that thar is buck toothed, not gap toothed...
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

no some like the Howard Stern character "Beatlejuice" have wide gaps between most teeth, as well as being buck tooth. This is why I requested some jurification

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
ok, one question, are we counting just the gap between the two front teeth, or are we counting people that can eat corn on the cob through chain link fence, without ever touching metal?

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman
of the WCFB Forum

Interesting question as you started the topic, you decide. Thanks.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I was just trying to follow procedure, seein how CM is the jurificator. But since the Grand Master himself has requested me to answer my own question, I feel we should include not only multiple gapped teetheses, but also croocked theef as exhibetted by the actor Steve Buschemi (sp?)

JaDaKel
Member # 2309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JaDaKel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I am thinking!!

Sandra Bernhard, Louie Anderson, James Brown, Jimmy Carter, Jackie Chan, Willem Dafoe, Evander Holyfield.

Just to name a few!!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Mayhap Evander an' Tyson should ort to of flicked their tongues at each other'n such, stead a ear bitin'. As the GBM done explained, 'Bob', my jurifcationin' an' judgical dooties are in effect on the snipe hunt, an' this here is your'n to cypher.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Torrie2:
Sandra Bernhard

An' sometimes this here gap toothedness IS a bad thang.

Hey, ain't Madonner sorta gap toothed like? Didn't her an' this Sandra used to cohoot an' debauch but not knobhop bein' unequipped for such? Might could be them are such as could shed some Wisdom on Dusty's theory about playtime an' such.

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Billionaire Ted.

A girl I know at work called Emma.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Semi-originally posted seckint by the moufwarsh-named feller:
Billionaire Ted.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted first by Crimson Mask I:

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Dang, here we have the Alzheimer's ag'in.
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Billionaire Ted was the Huckster's manager? And totally different to this here Atlantic chappie.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Ernest Borgnine

this reminds me..... Stay tuned

Member # 2127

Terry Thomas - archetypal cad.

[This message has been edited by kargol (edited 03-10-2002).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations