WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » weaker sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: weaker sex
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In your honest opinion, which is the weaker gender?
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hermaphrodites.

Wisdom, O Wisdom, from the Sunshine State...

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm usually weaker after, wait that's not the question, is it?
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I was weaker during that is how I ended up married. I would have agreed to anything at that moment.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amen.
4 wedddings later.

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If in a marriage you put in 50% and your other half puts in 50% then I am here to tell you that you need to get a good divorce lawyer because your marriage is doomed.
I would like to think and I know this does not always happen but most of the time me and Nikki try to bring 100% each to the table each time.
(now I may get that new tape collection).
Just kiddin, I think me and Nikki are very even in strength and I have to give her props because she can stretch $20 two weeks and i cant make $100 last two days.
MFD

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well...

... one day an old black man said to me...

... 'Look yonder dat 'lectric pole. What it in?'

'A hole?'

'Dat right. Now, fi'ty, hunnert year fum now, dat pole be gone... but dat hole still be dere.'

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

We can still whup 'em arm rasslin', though, mostly.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Is this here not essenshully a wimmen question which might could ort ta be on that other thread thar? Since I am providin' this here Wisdom an' such regardless.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by markfordibiase:
If in a marriage you put in 50% and your other half puts in 50% then I am here to tell you that you need to get a good divorce lawyer because your marriage is doomed.
I would like to think and I know this does not always happen but most of the time me and Nikki try to bring 100% each to the table each time.MFD

Let's see!!!!
You got to get the 100% percent first and then you know you give like 40% to Uncle Sam first anyhow and then you that only leaves you 60% which is only 30% each and now by the time you pay for mortgage, cars, children, food, entertainment, etc you are both down to -10% percent each and besides we all know what's hers is hers and what's yours is hers so therefore you will die still owing the wimmen anyhow so therefore this was actually a very serious percentage question and it should have gone directly to our official accountant Triple HHH anyhow.

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with gbm 100% on this issue .
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*BEGINS PULLING ON THE KEVLAR BODY ARMOR AND TRYING TO HIDE IN THE CORNER*

This could get ugly.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well GBM you are absolutely right, given a margin of 10% error, depending on each individual's particular tax bracket.

My cypherin lessons are paying off to GBM

The Official Historian/Accountant/Triple Naught Spy/Brain Surgeon/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men spend 9 months trying to get out of the womb and the next 80 years trying to get back in.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Is this here not essenshully a wimmen question which might could ort ta be on that other thread thar? Since I am providin' this here Wisdom an' such regardless.

Oh wise and wonderful and irreverant CM, this here is ralley a men and wimmen question as dependin' upon which ever you is at da' time.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal, only if yo're one a them hermaphrodites, but aw rhaht.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kargol:
Men spend 9 months trying to get out of the womb and the next 80 years trying to get back in.

Hey, like I said... a woman marries her first child and gives birth to her second.

dw
Member # 2106

what cm said.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

God created heaven and earth in 6 days,on the 7th He rested.And on the 8th day He created wimmen,and since then neither He nor man has rested.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

That's acause y'all cain't handle us proper-like. We's too much for y'all boys.
Jeri Tawl
Member # 2262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeri Tawl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes down to it? it's easy to find out the weaker sex....FACT:Women live longer than men.In saying that,WE will have the last word in the end.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

And there you have your pole and your hole, or proof of who's drivin' who into the grave, whichever.
Jeri Tawl
Member # 2262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeri Tawl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
And there you have your pole and your hole, or proof of who's drivin' who into the grave, whichever.

NOT without making sure they are insured to the hilt first!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal, that just proves y'all are smarter. We kin still whup ya in arm rasslin'. Mostly.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Then ag'in, very few of us with the possible exception of your Abdullah and your Vince McMahon kin do these here martial arts an' such:

dw
Member # 2106

I'D MARRY THAT WOMAN! BOOBS, BLONDE, AND BEER.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

If you think Danna was bad news,well, just think what this one would do to you if you ticked her off. But,Buck agrees with you.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations