WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Rhi's "I'm mad, so get me drunk" thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rhi's "I'm mad, so get me drunk" thread
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Queen Diva exercises her right to be angry and outraged in this one particular thread only. Everywhere else, I shall remain my usual friendly, hospitable, and sociable-type self.

Got some news today that a... being who has wronged my family will be gettin' a punishment that is less-than-satisfactory to me and my family. (For those of you who know that I have the tendency to swear like a sailor from time to time, you KNOW how hard it is for me to control myself right now.) A plea bargain, you see. As is his right, sure, but it don't make me feel no better.

SO. I don't like it, and I'm hard-pressed not to fly to Minnesota and whup his tail. And the rest of him, too.

SO. I'm mad about that. You can all remedy that by plying me with alcohol until I pass out or throw up, whichever comes first, then do it all again.

Thanks, my friends, for bein' around.

IP: Logged
wild bill From CA
Member # 1942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wild bill From CA         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's why I never practiced law...there's no justice in the legal system...

Have one on me, Rhi...

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On my way to Houston drivin' a semi tanker full of equal parts Jack and Southern Comfort...

... from the Sunshine State.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See...here's where we'uns get ta give instead of taking. We got it worked out so that we gots Pat O's Hurricane mix and a barrel of 151. We even gots dem proper glasses, but you can use a bucket and a hose if'n ya wants to. Sorry to hear about the crappy news, but you is amongst friends. What'll it be? Da glass or da bucket?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JKeane, the container is your choice... just keep 'em coming. Thanks.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhi, you have free and open access to my credit account at the bar. Your drinks on me.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hooked up CM with the funding for the Truck and its cargo.

If talking (typing) is any good, you know where to find me Rhi. I don't only consider you THE Diva, and a Mod, but you are a friend.

The Official Historian/Accountant/Brain Surgeon/Triple Naught Spy/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Yup. 'Bob' has done cured his ownself of the dread Alzeheimer's altogether.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-07-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

All ribbing aside, this is what this is about:

http://wrestlingclassics.com/.ubb/Forum15/HTML/000075.html

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhi...you know that we're here for you.
lobo
Member # 195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhi, my thoughts & prayers are with
you and your family.
You are one classy lady.

brainclaw33
Member # 2071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brainclaw33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rhi, have some Jolt cola on me and know that I and everyone else here would enjoy layin' a good country butt-whuppin' on this turd if there would be anything left when you got done.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Thanks, guys.

Allow me to clarify something. I'm not suggesting that when the tough gets going, you should run out and drown your problems in alcohol. I just chose that way in this forum to try and be a little silly and blow off some of this anger I've got about this whole thing. Alcohol abuse and child molestation are both very serious subjects, and I don't want people thinking I don't take them seriously, because I do. Just allow me a little leeway, if you would, in this thread.

You guys are great. Thanks for the support.

~R~

james beard
Member # 658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for james beard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we all know what you really meant was "lend me a shoulder for a second"...Here's mine.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
regardless, liqour has cured a few ills. seriously, take some of the anger and help those that need it. the "law" in that minn. county has taken a lot away from some people. don't know that you can undo any of that now. but now's as good a time as any to start making some changes. stick it out. you've got friends. and remember, things usually work out in the long haul.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by james beard:
I think we all know what you really meant was "lend me a shoulder for a second"...Here's mine.

And I have two ready in case james shoulder gets a little sore.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would help if we could find the address of the court and start sending letters in protest to this outrage of justice. I for one will.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
It would help if we could find the address of the court and start sending letters in protest to this outrage of justice. I for one will.

Count me in too. I would be happy to send a well writen letter on this one.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Tell y'all what. I'll find out from my mom this weekend where we can send those letters.

Thanks, guys.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We definitely need the email address as this is the quickest form of mail sent now and hard copies printed to follow will help, lets send this out pronto.
Half of the Dynamic Duo
Member # 2306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Half of the Dynamic Duo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about your trouble Rhi...may time begin to heal your family's wounds. I'm not an overly emotional guy but this kind of sick stuff kills me. There's just no justice in the world sometimes and unfortunately this is quite common. Please let me know where letters/emails can be sent

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations