WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » For the Disbelievers..... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: For the Disbelievers.....
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you that don't believe I am free to do what I want with the funds, I have attached a link to a copy of my contract.

http://home.attbi.com/~bobm67/oath.gif

The Official Historian/Accountant/Brain Surgeon/Triple Naught Spy/Soda Jerk/Fisherman and honorary Notorarian of the WCFB Forum

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-06-2002).]

IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Triple HHH, yes I guarantee that is official document we signed in triplicate, I know for a fact beyond any disbelieve that is my signature. Sir Grey Ghost can verify the validity of that. So it seems that he is our official Accountant/Historian and whatnot and can freely spend the money as he deems necessary to support this here fine forum.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still smelling an ENRON situation here. Having just one man in charge of the funds without anyone to answer to jsut isn't good.

Now where is the number to that Financial Investigation Firm?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
L-K
I believe I detect a small amount of distrust in your last statement. I could be mistaken but just hop the nearest plane to Hawaii and check out the beaches and find Cara, Nikki, MFD, and last but not least Triple HHH. I feel real sure that he will share his vast amount of knowledge about this aledged incident with you.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
L-K
I believe I detect a small amount of distrust in your last statement. I could be mistaken but just hop the nearest plane to Hawaii and check out the beaches and find Cara, Nikki, MFD, and last but not least Triple HHH. I feel real sure that he will share his vast amount of knowledge about this aledged incident with you.

And that is the problem. Him being away with the books being allowed to play and not be supervised. Again I am smelling an ENRON situation. He is going to bankrupt the forum and then where will we be?

What's the old saying, "Money is the root of all evil" ?

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

[This message has been edited by JKeane (edited 03-06-2002).]

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

And shouldn't that document be signed by all 4 moderators? Me thinks something be rotten in the state of Denmark.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When this here forum goes bankrupt and all the cohootin' is over which accordin' to my algebra and such might could happen before lunchtime and y'all come to Nulty and me for the bailout, know what we're gonna say?

So long from the Sunshine State!

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-06-2002).]

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Show off!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

What? Merely bein' fiscally responsible an' such, plus I bet the 'under'.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:
I am still smelling an ENRON situation here. Having just one man in charge of the funds without anyone to answer to jsut isn't good.

Now where is the number to that Financial Investigation Firm?

As long as everyone remembers that I got dragged in here to help run the place, I'll be fine. The boys don't tell me nothin' about how the fundage is handled- I'm just the party hostess and face girl.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

We over here at the WCMB Upper Level What Allows Y'all To Live are well aware of these details.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
As long as everyone remembers that I got dragged in here to help run the place, I'll be fine. The boys don't tell me nothin' about how the fundage is handled- I'm just the party hostess and face girl.

But if this place goes ENRON then you will be out of a job. And the investigations will start and everyone will get drug before the Congressional hearings. Do we really want to go through all that? I mean do we really want all of our little secrets being brought up live on CNN and CSPAN?

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

*STARTS SETTING UP INDUSTRIAL SIZED PAPER SHREDDER*

Just in case.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not in particular do I want them secrets drug out, L-K, but, heck... YOU'RE the enforcer. Git over there and "enforce"!

Seems to me that the "enforcer who don't effectively enforce" might oughtta be out of a job sooner than the "resident party hostess and face girl whut don't know nuthin' 'bout no embezzlin' and no misspendin' of funds".

Seems to me, howsomever, that Nulty and Mask will disallow our dirty laundry to be spied by the press, as our lil' ol' operation over here cannot refleck badly on the parent company, this WC megaconglomerate, the division of WCMB is under which we operate. I'm thinkin' 'Bob' and 'Ken' will be put in the stocks and flogged in pullick so's the rest a us don't hafta take the rap.

Nhaow dhen, L-K, git over thar and "enforce", afore I put these last platters of ribs up out'n your reach!

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 03-06-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
But if this place goes ENRON then you will be out of a job.

Oh not necessarily.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Oh not necessarily.

See? Always advantageous to have an "in" with someone from the parent company... the "Big Bosses", f u wheeyul.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Not atall. Meritocracy, you see. Talent rising to the top an' such.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Not in particular do I want them secrets drug out, L-K, but, heck... YOU'RE the enforcer. Git over there and "enforce"!

Seems to me that the "enforcer who don't effectively enforce" might oughtta be out of a job sooner than the "resident party hostess and face girl whut don't know nuthin' 'bout no embezzlin' and no misspendin' of funds".

Seems to me, howsomever, that Nulty and Mask will disallow our dirty laundry to be spied by the press, as our lil' ol' operation over here cannot refleck badly on the parent company, this WC megaconglomerate, the division of WCMB is under which we operate. I'm thinkin' 'Bob' and 'Ken' will be put in the stocks and flogged in pullick so's the rest a us don't hafta take the rap.

Nhaow dhen, L-K, git over thar and "enforce", afore I put these last platters of ribs up out'n your reach!

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 03-06-2002).]

That was all the permission I needed to hear. Now that I have the backing of one of the moderators I will be contacting the Financial Investigation Firm of Pythagrian, Calculas, and Theorum. We will get to the bottom of this here cypherin done by 'Bob'.

Now all I need is the funding to go and retrieve the books from 'Bob' in Hawaii. Mizz Rhi, would you be so kind as to sign the purchase order for my tickets and accomadations?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Hmm.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Hmm.

What? Am i not trustworthy?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

L-K, you don't NEED no purchase order, for I have just sold my ranch in West Texas and have come into a significant amount of cash flow. If you head to the nearest airport, you'll find a plane ticket to Hawaii in your name, a rental car at the Honolulu airport, a deluxe room at the Honolulu Hilton, and an expense account in the amount of $5000 waiting at the Bank of Bruddah, on Superfly Street, near the Hilton. Don't go through that money too quick-like, but wire if you need a little more... and don't forget to bring me back a grass skirt and t-shirt.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
What? Am i not trustworthy?

I war born in the mornin', but not THIS mornin'.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
L-K, you don't NEED no purchase order, for I have just sold my ranch in West Texas and have come into a significant amount of cash flow. If you head to the nearest airport, you'll find a plane ticket to Hawaii in your name, a rental car at the Honolulu airport, a deluxe room at the Honolulu Hilton, and an expense account in the amount of $5000 waiting at the Bank of Bruddah, on Superfly Street, near the Hilton. Don't go through that money too quick-like, but wire if you need a little more... and don't forget to bring me back a grass skirt and t-shirt.

Waal, iffen this don't tap into WCMB funds, as we work for sellin' tapes an' such...

... hope this here does not cause us to doubt your judgment, Miz Rhi...

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:

You got it. I am off to retrieve those books and put an end to this here cypherin problem. And don't worry about the money, it's in good hands.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Doubt, schmoubt. L-K knows that if he misuses the fundage I have so kindly granted him, I'll hunt him down like a dog and string 'im up. Got me a fire and bed, a stake, and a jar o' honey riiiiight here for that very purpose. JUST in case.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

... but if he might could JUST happen to turn heel here... and he's over thar in Hawaii with them embezzelers an' golddiggers an' such...

... dang, I'm feelin' like Steve Keirn here.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Pshaw, he won't turn heel. I gots too many connections whut'll put a hurtin' on 'im if'n he does. And... and... no man with the mental image of seein' ME in a grass skirt and cutoff t-shirt would dare go against my wishes. And live.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Livin' or not afterward war not the question.

*sigh*

Nobody's carny no more...

JKeane
Member # 644

I've pulled some strings and guaranteed our operating budget through the end of the day thanks to a generous grant from Cragmont Cola and the Tastee-Freez Corporation. They have also offered fund management courses for 'Bob' from their collections officer, Guido. I spoke with Guido earlier and here is what he had to say:

"So...you want I should teach math boy a lesson?"

I think it sounds like a plan!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Livin' or not afterward war not the question.

*sigh*

Nobody's carny no more...

Shizzut izzuuuuuuuuup!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

dizzontsizzayizzidizzidntwizzarnyizza

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-06-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
I've pulled some strings and guaranteed our operating budget through the end of the day thanks to a generous grant from Cragmont Cola and the Tastee-Freez Corporation. They have also offered fund management courses for 'Bob' from their collections officer, Guido. I spoke with Guido earlier and here is what he had to say:

"So...you want I should teach math boy a lesson?"

I think it sounds like a plan!

It does at that.

Just don't make the PARTICKELERS o' that plan PULLICK.

And make sure they don't tie in, in any way-shape-or-form, to the FB Forum. Or me, in partickeler.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Mizz Rhi, I am winging my way toward Hawaii on my mission to retrieve those books. And don't worry about me doing a heel turn. This Texas gentleman keeps his word and would never turn heel on such a sweet Texas Lady.

Oh by the way, thank you for the first class ticket. But I traded it in for a business class and will return the change back to you.

Now back to working on my plan to get the books.

PLOTTING OVER THE PACIFIC

GBM2002
Member # 2183

L-K is funny Miz Rhi, as he is over the Pacific looking for Triple HHH and Triple HHH is on his way back here for the snipe hunt tonight. Those of you looking for him should be able to pick the accountant/historian out of the crowd of hunters as he has to be here to record this monumental event.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

I will be most honored to greet 'Bob' and give the Hodj or Hotch, but not the French Quarter, handshake.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Yes any of the other handshakes outside of the friendly French Quarter hand shake will be permissable at the snipe hunt.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

That is excellent as I have been practicin' my Hotch or Hodj handshake. Excuse me as I must go to the hardware and buy some new pliers.
JKeane
Member # 644

Guido has arrived and is in our suite as we speak. He is ready for his educational sessions with 'Bob'. Just a few minutes ago he said:

"You want I should get ready to take math boy ta school?"

Guido seems quite excited about his new educational role within our little dysfunctional group!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Oh, look. A bowl of walnuts.

*picks up eight and places one between each finger*

*clench*

*crackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrackcrack*

*chomp*

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations