WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Aloha from Hawaii............................. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Aloha from Hawaii.............................
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, bring her more libation. Hurry hurry.
IP: Logged
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Yes, bring her more libation. Hurry hurry.

Darlin', Cara may feel free to drink and eat as she pleases, but seein' as SHE'S in Hawaii and YOU'RE not, you'll have to be content with what you got around you already. You didn't like them dancin' girls whut L-K brought in here? Picky, are ya?

Hm.

See if I go in the back and prepare for the Dance of the Seven Veils now.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Cara who?
Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar
Member # 2329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cara who?

Honey...trust me no man ever forgets this Latin Import...unless of course maybe you have that dreaded Alzheimer's

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cara who?

CM, me thinks you are catching that alhziemers thingy, maybe its just like a virus and will pass quickly, or was something blurring your vision so that you couldn't see Cara's radiant beauty and remember the Diva thereof.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Cara... Cara... OH yes, that minor flirtation... ran off with some embezzler or such...
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem CM, you will remember her shining beauty tonight as they are on the first flight back for the snipe hunt we are having tonight.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Yes, I am sure I will, it is just that havin' personally cohooted with SO many Latin Divas of your famous persuasion, like

Odalys Garcia here an' such, it all becomes a bit of a blur sometimes, you see.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

And you CM being so full of wisdom and understanding and knowledge in what the Latino Divas are, will be able to assure us that the Diva Cara will be treat as only the Latio Divas should be tonight.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Why I personally guarantee such.

*smiles*

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations