WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Aloha from Hawaii............................. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Aloha from Hawaii.............................
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tsk tsk tsk, CM and you say I have Alzheimer's. You aint anywhere near me, Cara, mfd and nikki. WE are still basking, and enjoying all the bounties that we can afford.

Cara, here have another Maragarita
Waiter, more POI

Aloha

The Official Historian/Accountant/Brain Surgeon/Triple Naught Spy/Soda Jerk/Fisherman and honorary Notorarian of the WCFB Forum

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
Oh look, its MFD and his lovely Wife Nikki. They musta been in the back seat if my car when Cara and I.....erm I arrived...erm got lost here in Hawaii.

When you wake up, splain us how you DROVE to Hawaii, 'Bob'.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

'Bob', you do not understand the basic principles of improv. That Alzheimer's again. Oh well.

This is like trine a work with Jeff Gaylord.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
'Bob', you do not understand the basic principles of improv. That Alzheimer's again. Oh well.

This is like trine a work with Jeff Gaylord.

ok, you improv, I will partake of the shrimp salad and the Cara lotion rubbing

The Official Historian/Accountant/Brain Surgeon/Triple Naught Spy/Soda Jerk/Fisherman and honorary Notorarian of the WCFB Forum

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

zzzZZZZZZZZ
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Jeff Gaylord? is he a Historarian/Accountant/Brain Surgeon/Triple Naught Spy/Soda Jerk/Fisherman and honorary Notorarian too?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Yes, 'Bob'. He is identical to you in all ways, except he has a physique.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

ok, I can deal with that.

...no not the pineapple, poi

... Cara, more wine?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

I think you have done whined entirely enough, but if she wantsa put up with it... Rhi surely would not.

*hee*

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
I think you have done whined entirely enough, but if she wantsa put up with it... Rhi surely would not.

*hee*

Wine?

Cara, more wine?
hey here come mfd and Nikki with new jewelry.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Drank up that wine, folks. Plenny more whar that came from. Them nipple rangs on MFD look right purdy.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Plenny more a that thar sun tan oil, too.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

All the suntan lotion and wine that money can buy.

Green isn't a flattering color

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Oh, you mean that green MFD's nipples are fixin' to turn from that thar cheap junk you pawned off on'm? Do agree. Drank an' slop up good.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Oh, you mean that green MFD's nipples are fixin' to turn from that thar cheap junk you pawned off on'm? Do agree. Drank an' slop up good.

I am not a jeweler, I just gave him a few grand and set him loose

I am drinking, the whiz koolaid stuff is in the cheap hotels. WE have the good stuff here.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

JaDaKel
Member # 2309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JaDaKel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bob, I am feeling woozy. I didn't realize the expensive alcohol would have this effect so early.

I'm even starting to like the nipple rings on the hubby, now you know I am drunk. I've been in the sun so long I can't even feel the sunburn anymore.

As far as the rest of the gang is concerned, they are just jealous that they aren't cahootin' with us, they'll have to settle for the pictures we send.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

nice diamond ring there Nikki, Mfd has splurged well

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Jeff Gaylord? is he a Historarian/Accountant/Brain Surgeon/Triple Naught Spy/Soda Jerk/Fisherman and honorary Notorarian too?

Sucks bein' you huh?

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

only sucks being me if you consider having the lovely Cara at my side, mfd and his wife, and wine, food, and the works all around me

I say not

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ooh am I gonna kick some ass here. Dusty, James, Rhi, you in? Not that I need y'all's help...

Nope, you done purty good by yo'se'f... but you know that if I am around, I am always up for cohootin' and cahootin'.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Why thanky', knew dat my ownself. Let's go find us some opponents who can work.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

*hee*

No. I don't much put up with whining, unless there's an appropriate cheese to accompany it.

'Bob', on the other hand, is much too cheesy for me, as his cheese is of the artificial and processed sort, and I do not put up with cheap cheese and Mad Dog. Head elsewheres, 'Bob'.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Why thanky', knew dat my ownself. Let's go find us some opponents who can work.

You reckon ANYBODY can keep up with usn's, darlin'?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Misdoubt it severely, but might could be fun to look.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Cara and I aren't tryin to keep up with anyone. we are just basking in the sun enjoying life. Carry on!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well acourse. Them what can, do. Them what cain't, bask.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

them that are jealous, try to dispute, them that aren't, bask

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Dang true, so what're you disputin' about, 'Bob'? Go on ahead an' bask, and rub up plenny of that good-smellin' oil, unless y'all have done become too inanimate for that much exercise an' such. More whar that came from.
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ain't no time for baskin' (lessin yo name is Robbins), LES PARTY!!!!

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Not a bit o' jealousy hyar, 'Bob'. Plenty of other places to rub oil on oneself and lie in the sun other than Hawaii.

SOME folks might like to, say, snuggle up in a blanket on a back patio or deck or some such contraption, lookin' at the moon shinin' on the water behind their abode, and listenin' to the cool winter wind blowin' through their hair.

JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
Not a bit o' jealousy hyar, 'Bob'. Plenty of other places to rub oil on oneself and lie in the sun other than Hawaii.

SOME folks might like to, say, snuggle up in a blanket on a back patio or deck or some such contraption, lookin' at the moon shinin' on the water behind their abode, and listenin' to the cool winter wind blowin' through their hair.

Jes let it go...weeza partyin' dis ennin!!!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well hell, that thar sounded like a party to ME...
JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Well hell, that thar sounded like a party to ME...

Okay...maybe that LAST part!

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:

SOME folks might like to, say, look at the moon shine and the water behind their abode, and listenin' to the cool winter wind blowin' through their hair.

Why Miz Rhi, I believe ya'll have made up a batch of rumatiz medicine, a true southern delicacy, past the jug around and we will just slice up this here watermelon.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Uh.... Ken?

That's "moon shine", as in "light emitted by the moon", NOT "moonshine", as my dear old great-great-grandpap back in the mountains of West Virginny used ta make. Revenooers, be hanged!

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry, MFD, wrong place wrong time.

*WHAM*

*crack*

Take it up with 'Bob' when y'all wake up.

What the hell.....I was mindin my own business when my wife said to pack some summer clothe's we was going away....oh well here I am in Hawaii(albeit with a headache, what'd that guy wearin the mask hit me with?)anyways I am in Hawaii and about to "catch a wave"-hey bob and cara are here too, hi ya'all, I think its time to start cahootin here,waiter a tropical surprise please and whatever the ladies are havin,Bob you do have that credit card handy,right?
MFD

markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Torrie2:
Hey Bob, I am feeling woozy. I didn't realize the expensive alcohol would have this effect so early.

I'm even starting to like the nipple rings on the hubby, now you know I am drunk. I've been in the sun so long I can't even feel the sunburn anymore.

As far as the rest of the gang is concerned, they are just jealous that they aren't cahootin' with us, they'll have to settle for the pictures we send.

Nipple rings?
woman if I have told you once I have told you a million time's please dont talk about my nipple rings publicly......no more drinks for the lightweight, add a little alcohol and she tells all.
MFD

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Why MFD, it is that fine libation Chateau de Mule Whizz, how can it hurt her.
Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar
Member # 2329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

... Cara, more wine?

Sorry Bob...I was so mesmerized watching your Rick Rude hip swivels....I didn't hear your offer...yes more wine please...and I do believe we have run out of lobster...you know me and my appetite

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations