WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Aloha from Hawaii............................. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Aloha from Hawaii.............................
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laying here on the beach reviewing the history/account books. Thinking of everyone. Hoping everyone is staying out of trouble and behaving.
Aloha

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Forum

IP: Logged
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pay no attention to the snake approaching from your left side. Water snakes are harmless as far as you know. Look at the pretty jellyfish! Go pick him up and tell us if he really does feel like jelly...we'll wait...

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having had 2 grandfathers who were fishemen for a living, I would know better then that.

The Official Historian/Accountant/Brain Surgeon/Triple Naught Spy/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay Mr. Accountant, seeing that you have skipped the continent with "THE BOOKS" I am checking with the Financial Investigation Firm of Pythagrian, Calculas, and Theorum to retain their services for the purpose of auditing the books of the WCFB forum.

And my dues have been paid in your abscence. Plus I have paid the dues of Mizz Rhi, dw, and paid off the bar tab at the Ack-Bar. Once you have returned from your "vacation" you can find my dues payment in the lock box at the Ack-Bar.

So as a dues paying member and concerned patron, it is my duty to take these actions in straightening out the financial situation that you have placed the WCFB forum.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Enforcer...Legend-Killer!

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
The Enforcer...Legend-Killer!

I do what I feel I must. And by the way JKeane, do you prefer blonde, brunette, or redhead?

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:
Okay Mr. Accountant, seeing that you have skipped the continent with "THE BOOKS" I am checking with the Financial Investigation Firm of Pythagrian, Calculas, and Theorum to retain their services for the purpose of auditing the books of the WCFB forum.

And my dues have been paid in your abscence. Plus I have paid the dues of Mizz Rhi, dw, and paid off the bar tab at the Ack-Bar. Once you have returned from your "vacation" you can find my dues payment in the lock box at the Ack-Bar.

So as a dues paying member and concerned patron, it is my duty to take these actions in straightening out the financial situation that you have placed the WCFB forum.

nowhere in this list of due payments do I see any dues paid to the one and only, Fabulous Blonde Grand Bump Mastah. Once this is rectumfied, I may think of speaking to you about this. Other wise, envy is a bad thing

The Official Historian/Accountant/Brain Surgeon/Triple Naught Spy/Soda Jerk/Fisherman of the WCFB Forum

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-05-2002).]

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
nowhere in this list of due payments do I see any dues paid to the one and only, Fabulous Blonde Grand Bump Mastah. Once this is rectumfied, I may think of speaking to you about this. Other wise, envy is a bad thing

As I said once you return you will find the payment in the lock box at the Ack-Bar. If you weren't off doing who knows what with the books you would have those funds.

Now, are you going to be showing up for the party tonight? If so, you can have those dues payments. As I will be at the Ack-Bar hosting JKeanes party.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I will not be able to attend the party, as I am still "stranded" in this "terrible" place. I have taken care of sending ahead the Case of Koolaid and the bags of Hershey's Miniatures, for your party, via pony express. They should arrive sometime in June, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyways, all requests for book viewing will ignored, unless the specific paperwork is signed, in triplicate (get it? get it? my name is trip.. nevermind) by all 4 moderators (The ever so fair Mr. Beard, the beautiful, intelligent, sweet Mizz Rhi, the Grand Vizier himself the great mr Wolfe, and the most Fabulous of all blondes, Mr Grand Bump Mastah, HIMSELF). Once I receive papework signed in triplicate by all four, and only all four, shall I be inclined to proceed in the lengthy paperwork and process of exposificating our books. We are not a publicly traded commodity yet, so we do have some anonymosities toward the pissant...erm regular folks. You can wait for our decadular statement on the State of the Forum which is due sometime in 2009.

Thankfully yours,

The Official Historian/Accountant/Brain Surgeon/Triple Naught Spy/Soda Jerk/Fisherman and honorary Notorarian of the WCFB Forum

Waiter more POI please, chop chop!!

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
I will not be able to attend the party, as I am still "stranded" in this "terrible" place. I have taken care of sending ahead the Case of Koolaid and the bags of Hershey's Miniatures, for your party, via pony express. They should arrive sometime in June, HAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyways, all requests for book viewing will ignored, unless the specific paperwork is signed, in triplicate (get it? get it? my name is trip.. nevermind) by all 4 moderators (The ever so fair Mr. Beard, the beautiful, intelligent, sweet Mizz Rhi, the Grand Vizier himself the great mr Wolfe, and the most Fabulous of all blondes, Mr Grand Bump Mastah, HIMSELF). Once I receive papework signed in triplicate by all four, and only all four, shall I be inclined to proceed in the lengthy paperwork and process of exposificating our books. We are not a publicly traded commodity yet, so we do have some anonymosities toward the pissant...erm regular folks. You can wait for our decadular statement on the State of the Forum which is due sometime in 2009.

Thankfully yours,

The Official Historian/Accountant/Brain Surgeon/Triple Naught Spy/Soda Jerk/Fisherman and honorary Notorarian of the WCFB Forum

Waiter more POI please, chop chop!!

But if we are being told to pay dues then we should have a say in how those dues are being used or misused. And I will be starting to get that paperwork immediately! Have a nice "vacation".

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young 'Bob'---well, 'Bob'---is havin' a hallucination brought on by Alzheimer's and the necessity of doin' physical labor for the first time in what he is pleased to call his life over in them pineapple fields, and as far as rectumfyin', that there took place in the tent afterwards courtesy of them Samoan brahs workin' there also, leavin' 'Bob' much more storage space for them useless 'books'. The fundage has been recovered, Miz Rhi is sportin' a brand new blue topaz, the party is fundaged, and James and Dusty will have a nice surprise when they check their bank balances. Never work the 'boys', 'Bob'. Happy pickin' an' rectumfyin'. Maha'alo.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Young 'Bob'---well, 'Bob'---is havin' a hallucination brought on by Alzheimer's and the necessity of doin' physical labor for the first time in what he is pleased to call his life over in them pineapple fields, and as far as rectumfyin', that there took place in the tent afterwards courtesy of them Samoan brahs workin' there also, leavin' 'Bob' much more storage space for them useless 'books'. The fundage has been recovered, Miz Rhi is sportin' a brand new blue topaz, the party is fundaged, and James and Dusty will have a nice surprise when they check their bank balances. Never work the 'boys', 'Bob'. Happy pickin' an' rectumfyin'. Maha'alo.

I have just returned from checkifying the funds, and they are totally intact in the secret account I keep hermedicall sealed away so vultures like yourself don't get their claws on it. I have said all I am going to say on the matter. State of the union meeting set for 3-31-2009. Serving whatever is left of the Koolaid and Hershey minatures. Don't be late. Dues due by 4/30/02

Thank you all.

the Triplicate formas are located over the water cooler.

More Poi please

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See, this inability to distinguish fantasy. Your Alzhemier's. 'Bob', it is not gettin' over.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Ah, good. Brang in that barbeque.
JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:
I do what I feel I must. And by the way JKeane, do you prefer blonde, brunette, or redhead?

That's correct!

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Ah, good. Brang in that barbeque.

There will be plenty of barbeque at the JKeane 4,000th post party tonight starting around 7 pm central time.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
That's correct!

Is that correct on doing what must be done or on blonde, brunette or redhead?

JKeane
Member # 644

Of course!

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Of course!

Okay then going on an assumption, I'll one of each for you at the party.

JKeane
Member # 644

That's right!

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As it seems that the accountant has acquired elventy-bejillion more dollars, maybe he can squeeze out enough to help with this here party.

The tree goes moo, oink is better that moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Somethin's apt to git squeezed out of him, alright.
JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Somethin's apt to git squeezed out of him, alright.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
As it seems that the accountant has acquired elventy-bejillion more dollars, maybe he can squeeze out enough to help with this here party.

The tree goes moo, oink is better that moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Doubt it since 'Bob' seems quite content to take the dues and other funds and run off to an island in the Pacific.

We really need to get that Financial Ivestigation Firm to working on this little problem of cypherin done by 'Bob'.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

My cypherin is perfectly legit. I hold many degrees from the Embezz, Lehr, And Krook Institute of Cypherin, Historarian, Brainular Surgification, Triple Naught Spyin, Soda Jerkifatory, and Fishin Class of 1985

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*enters with platters of black-pepper-encrusted pork ribs*

*sets three platters in front of CM and leaves the rest for everyone else*

Now, if THAT don't satisfy your voracious appetite, you'll have to tell me what WILL. Dig in, boys.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Soon as I finish these here platters, I will be most pleased to answer your question.
Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar
Member # 2329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Laying here on the beach reviewing the history/account books. Thinking of everyone. Hoping everyone is staying out of trouble and behaving.
Aloha

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Forum

Yes...and I am assisting Bob with the figures...Hey Bob....you wanna put some suntan lotion on me...I don't wanna get burned

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if this is so, and it has to be cause I see Cara and Triple HHH and he is, oh yeah he really is ............

rubbing and rubbing and rubbing and rubbing,

oh yeah, the lotion on her back!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

MM mm mm.

Oh, Cara, you done bet on the wrong horse, or portion thereof.

A 67" waist is no match for a 72" reach...

Member # 2329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cara and the über stud Brock Lesnar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey Bob's measurements our ok by me...sometimes having a little more junk in the trunk is a good thing
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

There, you all see the 67" waist is confirmed.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

and as the lovely Miss Cara can attest, my waist is 31 7/16" not the 67" of the misinformed mr MAsk, if that is his true name.

Oh look, its MFD and his lovely Wife Nikki. They musta been in the back seat if my car when Cara and I.....erm I arrived...erm got lost here in Hawaii.

Aloha from them to all

OOPs. ran out of lotion for Cara. Waiter, here is $100, get the lady some Sun tan lotion, and keep the change!!!

Member # 2329

quote:
and as the lovely Miss Cara can attest, my waist is 31 7/16"

oh Bob....I think you are down to 31 5/16"...quick I think we have to head back and order some room service

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

ok Cara, Lobster and Champagne for everyone, on ME!!!!!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Ooh am I gonna kick some ass here. Dusty, James, Rhi, you in? Not that I need y'all's help...
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*WHAM*

*crack*

Bye, 'Bob'.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Sorry, MFD, wrong place wrong time.

*WHAM*

*crack*

Take it up with 'Bob' when y'all wake up.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*shakes embezzled fundage out of 'Bob's' inert what he is pleased to call body and gives it to Cara and Nikki*

Girls... just get on the plane.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well, that was fun. Let us now proceed with cohootin'.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-05-2002).]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations