WrestlingClassics.com Message Board
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Who was that Masked Woman? (This week's Mystery Wrestler contest)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who was that Masked Woman? (This week's Mystery Wrestler contest)
Mark Nulty from WA
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Nulty from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

This could have been the greatest valet in the history of professional reason. But for some mysterious reason, she only appeared on one card. Name the mysterious woman that appeared on a Herb Abrams' UWF event and the wrestler she seconded.

Click here for this Week's Mystery Wrestler.

IP: Logged
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Nulty, I don't see a masked woman it the aforementioned photo.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
maybe its my glasses, I don't either!
Mark Nulty from WA
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Nulty from WA   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a figure of speech, boys

(sigh)

[This message has been edited by Mark Nulty (edited 03-04-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nulty:
It's a figure of speech, boys

(sigh)

[This message has been edited by Mark Nulty (edited 03-04-2002).]

Mine was filled with sarcasm

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
See, Mark... Ken at only almost 29 is too young to remember, and 'Bob' having been born in 1831 or 1931 and having a 67" waist is too old (and fat) and riddled with the dreaded brain-ravagin' Alzheimer's to remember much of anything at all, and thank you for explaining it to me because at only almost 29 myself I would of course have not know this my ownself neither...

... but see boys, thar used to be this radio and TV show and such called The Lone Ranger, about this here cowboy doin' a masked gimmick, and...

HI-YO SILVER from the Sunshine State!

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-04-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
Mine was filled with sarcasm

Well see, last in first out. 'Bob' no doubt recalls this from the early days of radio, but cannot remember what he said two minutes ago.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well its like this CM and Mr. Nulty, at the ripe age of almost 29, this aforementioned picture must of happened before I paid attention.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

To all it may concern:

I have traveled the whole night thru from city to city collecting information of this alledged incident and have been unable to find this masked woman who left this picture.

To futher complicate the matter, I have investigated the word masked and the ONLY definitions for this word is:

1.wearing a mask, 2.concealed, disguised, not apparent,etc.

As there is no woman wearing a mask, or who has concealed her identity in this picture, then this must be a trick question.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
See...it's one of those "triple secret mod tests" that to this point in our lives have only been legend. Be careful how you answer 'cause 'Bob' might lose his job.

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody answered the question FOR REAL on the other MB, so...'Bob', no SERIOUS guesses please!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

That there has been dealt with in my usual diplomatic manner replete with Wisdom.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

To wit, and such:

http://wrestlingclassics.com/.ubb/Forum1/HTML/020775.html

JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
That there has been dealt with in my usual diplomatic manner replete with Wisdom.

I kinda did, but I don't have that "final say" job description-like thingy there.

JKeane
Member # 644

My response to the guy is GONE! I must now go and sob myself silly...
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Well, if you insist, I guess I could help you play this game on this here board and not answer the question either, except I never found the masked woman in the picture, so therefore, CM has layed down the new Dusty Rulz on getting to play this here game.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Actually these are the old Nulty Rulz.

And... *sigh*

Yes. I CAN moderate over here if I WANT to.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Lo siento, mi amigo.

No tienas Rulz de Nulty. Nada senorita con mascara aqui.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Lo siento en mi turno, O Gran Maestro de Choques, pero Las Reglas De Nulty superceden los locales, aunque estoy en acuerdo en que no hay ninguna senorita enmascarada en ese foto.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations