WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Dusty's many personalities.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dusty's many personalities.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dusty in all fairness for the fans of this great Blondes Forum, we would like for you to answer the following questions. These are serious and would help others understand this forum better.

Please describe your many wrestling personalities such as Dusty Wolfe, The Hollywood Blonde, Dale Wolfe, Doink the Clown and Mr. Wrestling III. And also what these different personalities portray and mean to you so that we can futher understand Dusty and his contributions to the Blonde Forum.

IP: Logged
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Grand Bump Mastah! I wuz gonna suggest such a thing, but I didn't want to be "pushy".
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
Thank you Grand Bump Mastah! I wuz gonna suggest such a thing, but I didn't want to be "pushy".

I feel that it would be appropriate for you to post such a topic, if you would like to, please do so and I will delete this thread and allow you the honor.

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no ,you're not pushy,that's grandbump masters job !
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
I feel that it would be appropriate for you to post such a topic, if you would like to, please do so and I will delete this thread and allow you the honor.

Nah...it's up here now, but thanks for the thought!

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let me sleep on this one.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Sleep on which one, who's over there!!! and don't be lying to me about this one either.

The tree goes moo, while the grass goes snarfle.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 03-04-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....and the squirrel goes WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Form

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now that i've had plenty of time to think on the subject. i've never given the subject a moment's thought. no one has ever paid enough attention to me for me to worry about details. and when i changed my name from my 1st to my middle name, i was making enough not to consider the subject a subject. hope that explains everything clearly.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Oh well, back to obscurity.

The tree goes moo, oink is better than moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
now that i've had plenty of time to think on the subject. i've never given the subject a moment's thought. no one has ever paid enough attention to me for me to worry about details. and when i changed my name from my 1st to my middle name, i was making enough not to consider the subject a subject. hope that explains everything clearly.

I think that pretty much clears it up!

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations