WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Ken Describe The Differences.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ken Describe The Differences.
Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you take a minute or so and tell us the difference between your three personalities, "Gentlemen" Ken Timbs, "Mr. Class" and Fabulous Blond (Blonde)? Also which one required the most attention to detail and other important stuff related?

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 03-04-2002).]

IP: Logged
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIZ RHI, SINCE WHEN DID YOU BECOME THE GENTLEMAN, MR. CLASS AND / OR THE FABULOUS BLONDE????!!!!!!!!***

Are you trine ta bring a wrestling-related question down here in the depths of this here Fabulous Blondes Forum? If so, didn't you read the sign on your way in?

This is the...

"Absolutely-Nothing-To-Do-With-Wrestling-Wrestling-Classics-Forum".

Now sit down, have a Coke in a clean glass- yes, we wash 'em here- and quit talkin' about wrestling and such. This here's the place for first-rate cohootin' and cahootin'!

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 03-04-2002).]

*** I didn't become YOU, oh wanton Bump Mastah, but this question's been up hyar for some time now and you weren't answerin', so in my duties as moderatin' gal, I felt I had to give the pullick SOME kindy answer for your absence!

[This message has been edited by Rhiannon (edited 03-04-2002).]

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, he never bumped.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Foolio,

This is a very important and exciting question. I appreciate you taking the time to ask this question to increase your knowledge of the Blondes and what makes us such a success today.

The Gentleman, Ken Timbs.
A true Southern Gentleman in ever sense of the term. I always treat the ladies well, protector of good and defeat evil. Always properly groomed for any occasion.

Mr. Class, Ken Timbs
A masked version of the Gentleman. A necessity in the Continental territory as my inner and outer beauty outshone all the other wrestlers.

The Blonde ( Yes Fabulous)
The truest form of myself. I am the best looking, hardest working wrestler ever. I am 240 pounds of striated steel and sex appeal. A true American symbol of Truth, Justice and the American Way.

All three are equally important. With no one Blonde out shining the other. Unlike many other wrestlers, I used my true identity, Ken Timbs. I am not ashamed and neither do I need to hide my proud Southern Heritage nor my long lineage of Blondes.

Once again thank-you for your inquiry, Foolio and I am more that willing to answer your most important questions about myself, The Fabulous Blonde, Ken Timbs

Jeff Luce
Member # 1822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Luce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muchos Gracias....Merci Beaucoup....and most of all. Thank You. Hence the name, "Fabulous Blonde" "Mr. Class" Ken Timbs a true "Gentleman."

[This message has been edited by foolio121 (edited 03-04-2002).]

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Dear Foolio,

This is a very important and exciting question. I appreciate you taking the time to ask this question to increase your knowledge of the Blondes and what makes us such a success today.

The Gentleman, Ken Timbs.
A true Southern Gentleman in ever sense of the term. I always treat the ladies well, protector of good and defeat evil. Always properly groomed for any occasion.

Mr. Class, Ken Timbs
A masked version of the Gentleman. A necessity in the Continental territory as my inner and outer beauty outshone all the other wrestlers.

The Blonde ( Yes Fabulous)
The truest form of myself. I am the best looking, hardest working wrestler ever. I am 240 pounds of striated steel and sex appeal. A true American symbol of Truth, Justice and the American Way.

All three are equally important. With no one Blonde out shining the other. Unlike many other wrestlers, I used my true identity, Ken Timbs. I am not ashamed and neither do I need to hide my proud Southern Heritage nor my long lineage of Blondes.

Once again thank-you for your inquiry, Foolio and I am more that willing to answer your most important questions about myself, The Fabulous Blonde, Ken Timbs

Can I work your gimmick table?

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and he still never bumped.
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:

But isn't it an artform in and of itself to keep the ring apron clear of danger?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:

Dearest Dusty,

I am an artform in the truest sense in itself. Yes, I have reviewed the tapes and maybe you took a couple more bumps than me but remember it is not the quantity but the quality of the bumps I take that makes the match. The art of taking bumps has been perfected by me so that I no longer have to bump all over the ring to prove my abilities.
And yes as it was pointed out, protecting the ring apron is an artform in itself.

dw
Member # 2106

i'm gonna break one of my rules.
bull****

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by dw:
i'm gonna break one of my rules.
bull****

Dusty in his highest Texas art form.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations