WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » This ad was paid for.........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This ad was paid for.........
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
with funds from the WCFB board.

If you need an Accountant that is excellent at cypherin, or a triple naught agent to help you find out who your partners are messin with, or even if you have questions regarding history, give me a call. I have been in the cypherin business a long time, and I can help you get relief from all your taxation problems. Won the lottery? no problem. We can stage a burglary that will fool even the jury that let OJ free. So please call us at 1-900-CRO-OKFB. And if you call within the next 2 hours, you can speak to the Godfather of Soul himself, James Brown...

I thank you..

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Forum

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh*

This little fella with the 67" waist and the Alzheimer's and the Angel Dust has done run amok. This here is not unreminiscent of mark madden. Sittin' on Ken's lap ridin' around in Beemers and such while the rest of us have to dig in our pockets to obtain beer and barbeque and such. I see that Miz Rhi, Dusty, James and myself will have to do some serious cohootin', moderatin', and head-droppin' if sartin arrangements are not made right pronto.

Well hell, why wait.

*WHAM*

*crack*

*pivot*

*WHAM*

*crack*

... from the Sunshine State.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops, that wasn't meant for the board. Was emailing it to the NY times and to the AP wire..

please ignore this topic.

thank you

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Forum

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-04-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See here the dreaded effects of the brain-ravagin' Alzheimers. Here is 'Bob' trine a get the spilt diet cola, which has brought on the dreaded Alzheimers and ruint his brain, back into the bottle.

And worst, TRINE A WORK THE BOYS* (*a term of honor includin' Miz Rhi).

Git with the PROGRAM, 'Bob'. Now. Arrangements. Arrrrraaaaaaaaaangements.

MUY pronto.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say we strip 'im down, cover 'im in honey, and stake him next to a fire ant hill. You boys wanna add anything to that?
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
I say we strip 'im down, cover 'im in honey, and stake him next to a fire ant hill. You boys wanna add anything to that?

OUCH!

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can do without the "strip 'im down" part!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waaall, I s'pose we's can leave his skivvies on. I'm not to keen on strippin' 'im down completely neither. 'Specially a-cause I'm gonna be pourin' on the honey thar and not a-touchin' 'im myself.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*sigh*

Tried a warn ya, 'Bob'.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

sounds like fun, can I wear my Moose hat?

The Official Accountant/Historian, Triple naught spy, Brain Surgeon, and Soda Jerk of the WCFB Forum

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations