WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » My 4,000th Post (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My 4,000th Post
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
I'll be late (gotta gig), but I'll check-in ASAP. You da man L-K!!!

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'll make sure to save a couple of "entertainers" just for you.

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
Woo woo! They got blue topaz, or ruby, at that jewelry store?

What a wimmen. All this and preference for your lesser expensive-type stones as well. Why of course they do, darlin'. Leavin' us more fundage with which to endow this 4000 post fiesta and even buy enough barbeque for me, and then everybody else can have some too. L-K, put that wallet away.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get the Commodores on the jukebox...heck, just get THE Commodores, call Corky's (they cater), and check the stock behind the bar. I've gotta go do this gig thingy, but y'all can certainly get thangs-a-started whilst I go make moosical merriment! See y'all in a little while!

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
What a wimmen. All this and preference for your lesser expensive-type stones as well.

Of course. Tain't the price what makes the stones purty... it's the color and the cut.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And THAT... is a matter of STYLE, folks.
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's roll!

JKeane
Member # 644

Get dem Commodores fired up! I'm ready ta watch somebody else play for a change!!! Rhi...dem ribs is wunnerful!!!

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, this will become interesting to watch Miz Rhi, do the dance of 7 very large veils to the music of the Commodores. Never mind I think she just burned 3 of them in the BBQ pit.
JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Yes, this will become interesting to watch Miz Rhi, do the dance of 7 very large veils to the music of the Commodores. Never mind I think she just burned 3 of them in the BBQ pit.

Nah...dey okay. Where's dem veils?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:

Now, Ken, a TRUE Texas Diva knows how to maneuver her own self so that she does not light her veils ablaze. But beyond that, Miz Rhi does not *wear* her veils when BBQin'... jest her cookin' clothes and chile-pepper apron. Them veils will go on, and come off, later.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations