WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » My 4,000th Post (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My 4,000th Post
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have secret triple naught tools that I will free myself, now just behave mr LK, pay your dues, don't be a deadbeat. And let me get on my way to the Dollar Store to get the supplies. When I get back you can try to contain me and I will easily escape. James Bond was only a Double naught spy and noone ever could contain him. So it would be kinda foolish to even try to contain a special trained Triple naught spy.

Off to the store. Put your toys away so as noone can trip over them and hurt theyselves

The Official Accountant/Historian, Triple naught spy, Brain Surgeon, and Soda Jerk of the WCFB Forum

IP: Logged
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
I have secret triple naught tools that I will free myself, now just behave mr LK, pay your dues, don't be a deadbeat. And let me get on my way to the Dollar Store to get the supplies. When I get back you can try to contain me and I will easily escape. James Bond was only a Double naught spy and noone ever could contain him. So it would be kinda foolish to even try to contain a special trained Triple naught spy.

Off to the store. Put your toys away so as noone can trip over them and hurt theyselves

The Official Accountant/Historian, Triple naught spy, Brain Surgeon, and Soda Jerk of the WCFB Forum

Triple naught spy my foot.

*TRIPS 'BOB' AND DRAGS HIM BACK TO THE BAR*

You may have special tools but you ain't nothing compared to a mad Texas cowboy. Now you sit on that stool and behave yourself before I go and get my brandin iron. And start coughing up those account numbers Mr. Accountant.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tsk tsk, sad.

I will play once I get back from the store. And if I don't see your dues when I get back. I will refer you to the collection agency. And Don't think you will get any Koolaid there bucko

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IS THERE ANY BEER MONEY LEFT?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:
Don't worry as soon as 'Bob' ponies up the payments I'll be providing the "dancin girls" and at least two "dancin guys" just for Rhi's enjoyment and pleasure.

Aw, L-K, that's awfully sweet o' ya, but how d'you know it was TWO "dancin' guys" I war a-wantin'?

But I *shall* take that thar hunnerd. Might make things interestin'.

*snatches the Franklin from 'Bob'*

*dances over to CM and whispers in his ear*

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by dw:

No Mr Wolfe, but if you check in the special refrigerated Closet in your office at WCFB, you will find a week's supply of Ice cold beer, and 2 cases of Jack Daniels in the special compartment behind the picture of yourself on the wall.

I would advise you drink it in moderation, seein as to how we haven't collected dues from certain members...

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-04-2002).]

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dw:

Dusty, darlin', with the Queen Diva around, there's ALWAYS beer money left. Barkeep, set up my good neighbor and lunch date Dusty with a keg o' his frosty beverage of choice, over thar!

*continues whispering in CM's ear over hyar*

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:

Mizz Rhi, would you mind helping me keep an eye on this scoundrel?

What's he gonna do? Dance for me?

Nice work, there, L-K. You know we Texas gals always have a lil' soft spot in our hearts for cowboys, whether we admit it or not.

dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel better now.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Mizz Rhi, Fiji Tickets are in the mail. I have Arranged for Snuka to be your personal tour guide (he works cheap). I will find a way to write these off. Understand that we need to collect dues from these deadbeats. Them buyin you drinks and all is great but it doesn't buy lavish gifts.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
Dusty, darlin', with the Queen Diva around, there's ALWAYS beer money left. Barkeep, set up my good neighbor and lunch date Dusty with a keg o' his frosty beverage of choice, over thar!

*continues whispering in CM's ear over hyar*

*listens*

*shakes head negative-like*

Naw, that's some FINE ideatin', Miz Rhi, but this here ain't NEAR enough money.

*goes over to 'Bob', picks him up, turns him upside down, and bounces him on his head till all manner of legal tender falls outta his clothes and such annen drops him*

*takes 'Bob's shoes off, holdin' breath, and finds another couple hunnerds*

AlRIGHT Miz Rhi! NOW we talkin'!

*CM & Miz Rhi exit*

*several hours pass*

*they return*

*she seems to have remnants of hot fudge in her hair, but nevermind acause*

*she is wearin some kinda DOMINATRIX outfit*

*and CM hands her an ominous-lookin' LARGE RED LEATHER BAG just aCLANKIN' with implements*

*meanwhile secret agent dumbass has managed to free hisself from zackly NOTHIN*

Hi, 'Bob'.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*whip cracks*

Yes, hi, 'Bob'.

*EEEVIL grin*

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Mr Wolfe, is this the way to treat an underpaid, overworked employee? I escaped long ago, I went ou tcahootin and came back to make it look like I couldn't escape.

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like the party is gettin' started!
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

'Bob', you are Alzheimered and delusional. You could not excape from an unlocked room if you had a chainsaw.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
'Bob', you are Alzheimered and delusional. You could not excape from an unlocked room if you had a chainsaw.

you don't know that

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Do too.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Do too.

do not

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Wisdom, you see.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

'Sides, that 67" waist will not allow you to perform the physical feats necessary for excapifyin' an' such.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Hm, on THAT note, is my lasso big enough for 'Bob'?

*rummages through bag of implements*

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

CM for the upmteenth time, thats a 31 7/16" waist. As in only slightly over 2" larger then Yours and Ken's individual waists. Obvious to see you were absent from school on cypherin day

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-04-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See how this dreaded brain-ravagin' Alzheimer's is ravagin' 'Bob's' 'brain' in this here dread-inducin' manner? One wonders what other personal measurements of his person he is this addled about, let alone cypherin' algebra and such.
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moo...
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
moo...

OH no, it is contagious.

JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
OH no, it is contagious.

I wuz mooin' when Elsie wuzza calf!

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
I wuz mooin' when Elsie wuzza calf!

Yes, you too have caught the dreaded Alzhiemers thingy.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 03-04-2002).]

JKeane
Member # 644

So anyway, I had my 4,000th post today, but 'Bob' ran away with the party funds before we got cranked up. It's a shame too...that Memphis BBQ was soundin' REAL good! Oink beats moo.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Try again on your 5000th post, and maybe our resident Accountant/Historian will have straightened out the history of our books and provide the feast of 7 pigs or is that the dance of 7 many large veils danced by our Diva Rhi.

The tree goes moo, while the grass goes snarfle.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I didn't run away. I went to the local 7-11 for the Koolaid and Chocolates. I took a wrong turn at Albequerque, and ended up in Hawaii. I now have to wait for a week while all the paperwork to get me back gets straightened out here. Good thing I brought the WCFB checkbook with me.

Aloha from The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Form

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

*click*

*type*

*click*

*scroll*

*click type click type click*

*click*

*click*

Too bad there's no money in the account.

ANY MORE.

L-K, brang the dancin' girls and such. PAAARTY!

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
[BToo bad there's no money in the account.

ANY MORE.

L-K, brang the dancin' girls and such. PAAARTY![/B]

You plannin' on spendin' any o' that there fundage on me, darlin'?

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Thats because I brought all the cash with me. I never trust the bank. Especially with computers around. The reason I left the $5 in the account was so I could write a check for the koolaid and chocolates.

but if you can get a dancin wimmen there for $5, have fun!!

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Forum

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See this Alzheimer's at work. Two seconds ago he was gonna write a check for plane tickets. You see this here?

Well, 'Bob', you musta zigged what you shoulda zagged, acause funds have been transferred. They'll be a lookin' for you soon. But look at the bright side. With this job of actual work you will have to get... they always need pineapple pickers over thar... perhap you can lose some of that 67" waist.

And till then, I hear the brahs who do the plantation work are right fond of fat, baldin' haole boys, f u get my drift so you ain't apt to git lonely.

Maha'alo.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:

You plannin' on spendin' any o' that there fundage on me, darlin'?

Why shore. How big an emerald you like?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Why shore. How big an emerald you like?

Woo woo! They got blue topaz, or ruby, at that jewelry store?

GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Hm, on THAT note, is my lasso big enough for 'Bob'?

*rummages through bag of implements*

And did Rhi have said bag of implements while rondevueing with Dusty.

The tree goes moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

JKeane
Member # 644

I say we party anyway!

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay it seems that our esteemed accountant never coughed up the account numbers to fund JKeane's 4,000th post party.

So, being the Texas Gentleman that I am, I will be hosting the party tonight at the Ack-Bar starting at 8 pm central time tonight. JKeane is the guest of honor and I have made arrangements with the "dancin girls" and "dancin guys" for the evening. All "entertainment" and drinks are on me. So let's have a great party and a fun time tonight.

And don't worry Mizz Rhi, I have made special arrangements for you to have two "dancin guys" all to yourself.

PARTYIN IN THE LONE STAR STATE

JKeane
Member # 644

I'll be late (gotta gig), but I'll check-in ASAP. You da man L-K!!!

The tree goes moo, oink beats moo, the grass goes snarfle and the squirrel says weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations