WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » My 4,000th Post (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: My 4,000th Post
JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't think of a better place to share it! The drinks are on 'Bob'!!!
IP: Logged
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
I can't think of a better place to share it! The drinks are on 'Bob'!!!

Would that be a shot for every post? WOW this could take a while. Hope the books are holding up Bob.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you JKeane for your undying support of this most enlightening form of hobknobbing and cohootin and such. Congratulations, we will see if Triple HHH can rearrange the books to purchase you ONE drink.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why Ken, who said anything about the books? These here dranks will be on 'Bob', personal-like. Fetch me a bottle of that $220 Johnny Walker Blue, 'Bob', and an extra straw for Miz Rhi.

*slurp* from the Sunshine State!

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Why Ken, who said anything about the books? These here dranks will be on 'Bob', personal-like. Fetch me a bottle of that $220 Johnny Walker Blue, 'Bob', and an extra straw for Miz Rhi.

*slurp* from the Sunshine State!

HEY! If this party is on Bob then can we charge the "dancin" girls to him too? If so then I know a few that could contribute to this cohootin.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Why of course we can. Goes without sayin'.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, everyone is misconscrewing things up here. I do not, at this present time have the funds for drink buying. I have tossed a bag of tootsie rolls, which I have written off, on top of the WCFB table. Its on a first come first serve basis. Now leave me alone, Vultures!!!! I have serious cypherin to do.

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Forum

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Why of course we can. Goes without sayin'.

WOO HOO!!!!

Alright now all I got to do is find those 900 numbers and get to callin.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems to me that at this rate, Triple HHH will never be able to come back from the Carribean as his funds in the US are being rapidly depleted by you so called vultures. Ease up now and let him cypher some more funds. Dues are payable many years in advance so send that money.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
Ok, everyone is misconscrewing things up here. I do not, at this present time have the funds for drink buying. I have tossed a bag of tootsie rolls, which I have written off, on top of the WCFB table. Its on a first come first serve basis. Now leave me alone, Vultures!!!! I have serious cypherin to do.

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Seems to me that at this rate, Triple HHH will never be able to come back from the Carribean as his funds in the US are being rapidly depleted by you so called vultures. Ease up now and let him cypher some more funds. Dues are payable many years in advance so send that money.

No no, 'Bob'. You should be all rested from that cruise and you can just stop watchin' that 51' flat screen TV and just get in that Beemer and round up all these expensive boozes and other party fixin's and such, or I might could set Ken down and explain to him REAL hard about what AIN'T goin' in HIS pocket.

Hmm?

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-04-2002).]

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinkin' that we should all meet in Memphis and do a little BBQ at Corky's. Get your flight needs to 'Bob' so he can get things arranged. I'll need to fly out of Shreveport...
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the Grandbumpmastah has open access to the books, and a new beemer too. I am sure he has deduced that everything in the books is of legal stature. By the way, can I borrow an eraser from anyone?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Ken, next time use Jeff Gaylord as a crime partner, it'll be a step up.
JKeane
Member # 644

quote:
Ken, next time use Jeff Gaylord as a crime partner, it'll be a step up.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Good news guys! I just heard from the "dancin girls" and they are willing to come and join our cohootin. But "Bob" has to pay them up front before there be any dancin.

So, "Bob" we need money up front for the "entertainment" for the evening. They do take MC,VISA, AMEX, and Discover. And maybe we can right this off as a "business meeting".

Let the COHOOTIN begin!

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:
Good news guys! I just heard from the "dancin girls" and they are willing to come and join our cohootin. But "Bob" has to pay them up front before there be any dancin.

So, "Bob" we need money up front for the "entertainment" for the evening. They do take MC,VISA, AMEX, and Discover. And maybe we can right this off as a "business meeting".

Let the COHOOTIN begin!

I don't see the words 'Moderator of the WCFB' under your name there son. Besides, after my rolex and other equipment required to make sure I do not make WCFB look cheap in all my Cypherin, Historiarin, Triple Naught Spyin, Brain Surgerarian, and Soda Jerkian conferences I am obliged to attend in Tahiti next week.

The Official Accountant/Historian, Triple naught spy, Brain Surgeon, and Soda Jerk of the WCFB Forum

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
I don't see the words 'Moderator of the WCFB' under your name there son. Besides, after my rolex and other equipment required to make sure I do not make WCFB look cheap in all my Cypherin, Historiarin, Triple Naught Spyin, Brain Surgerarian, and Soda Jerkian conferences I am obliged to attend in Tahiti next week.

The Official Accountant/Historian, Triple naught spy, Brain Surgeon, and Soda Jerk of the WCFB Forum

What does having the word "moderator" have to do with anything? Besides, I was given the go ahead on this by the BIG moderator himself, CRIMSON MASK.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I see you been forgin' my name on the purchase orders again, Alzheimer's Bob. Better take that there stuff back from whence you procured it and gimme that ticket to Tahiti, or I'll call the law and the Internal Revenooin' Service on you right quick.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

if you go check, Mr. CM is just a cahooter in here like the rest of us. He doesn't have check signin authoriztional power on here. That would be left to Mr Timbs, Mr Wolfe, the Esteemed Mr Beard, and of course the Lovely Mizz Rhi. And of course our CEO the Omnipotent Mr Nulty.

Besides, I am combing through the books, and I don't see a check mark besides your name on the Dues list for the last coupla months.

JKeane
Member # 644

So...are we flyin' ta Mempho or not???
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Mizz Rhi My Lady? If I were to keep you in drinks for the evening would it be possible for you to sign off on the purchase order for 'Bob' to pay for the "entertainment" for this here cohootin?

HUMBLY ASKIN IN THE LONE STAR STATE

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

And 'Bob' as far as dues go. No one ever brought up anyone owing dues until YOU took over the books. That seems a little suspisous to me. Hmmmmm? And just where are those so called dues going 'Bob'?
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Besides, I am combing through the books, and I don't see a check mark besides your name on the Dues list for the last coupla months.

Excuse you, memory loss man. I buy lots of drinks and cook good food for you boys... not to mention that I have to keep y'all in line from time to time, what with puttin' up with the messification some o'y'all does. If THAT don't exempt me from havin' to pay "dues", I don't know what does.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
Excuse you, memory loss man. I buy lots of drinks and cook good food for you boys... not to mention that I have to keep y'all in line from time to time, what with puttin' up with the messification some o'y'all does. If THAT don't exempt me from havin' to pay "dues", I don't know what does.

I believe our forgettful accountant was talking to me. And no you don't ahve to pay dues as long as I am a member here.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

You might jest be right, Master L-K, as Ah sees that Bob and myself were posticatin' our responses at the same tempo. But if you insist on coverin' mah dues for me, Ah shall be more than happy to allow yew t'do so. Ah'll jest cook somethin' good fer yer vittlin' and buy ya some rounds of her beverage over thar.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
You might jest be right, Master L-K, as Ah sees that Bob and myself were posticatin' our responses at the same tempo. But if you insist on coverin' mah dues for me, Ah shall be more than happy to allow yew t'do so. Ah'll jest cook somethin' good fer yer vittlin' and buy ya some rounds of her beverage over thar.

Sounds good to me. Now how about signing of on that purchase order making 'Bob' pay up for the "entertainment" for the evening?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

*scribble scribble*

Done.

Better be some entertainment that both genders of usn's in here are gonna enjoy, however.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
*scribble scribble*

Done.

Better be some entertainment that both genders of usn's in here are gonna enjoy, however.

I'll get right on that just for you.

Now 'Bob', let's get on with payin' for this here cohootin tonight. And remember they take MC, VISA, AMEX, and DISCOVER.

[This message has been edited by Legend-Killer (edited 03-04-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:

Lovely Miss Rhi, My orneriness was directed at the villainous Mr LK. A woman of your brains, beauty, knowledge and power would never be required to pay any dues

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:

Lovely Miss Rhi, My orneriness was directed at the villainous Mr LK. A woman of your brains, beauty, knowledge and power would never be required to pay any dues

I believe this issue has been settled. I will be paying the lovely ladies dues.

And I beleive you have some "entertainment" to pay for.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

This entertainment that was signed for doesn't fit in the budgetary wuarter we are in. I would gladly pay for a Can of Koolaid, and Tang, along with a Hefti pack of Hershey Miniatures, out of my personal pocket. Anyone have change for a $100 bill?

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
This entertainment that was signed for doesn't fit in the budgetary wuarter we are in. I would gladly pay for a Can of Koolaid, and Tang, along with a Hefti pack of Hershey Miniatures, out of my personal pocket. Anyone have change for a $100 bill?

Uh huh. And I beleive that hundred will just get Mizz Rhi started on her "entertainment". So just give her the bill and she can use it at her discretion.

JKeane
Member # 644

We'uns don't have a 4,000th post party everyday roun' here! Make it good 'Bob'!
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I will get the Koolaid and Chocolates, and be right back

Yahoooooooooooooo

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
We'uns don't have a 4,000th post party everyday roun' here! Make it good 'Bob'!

Don't worry as soon as 'Bob' ponies up the payments I'll be providing the "dancin girls" and at least two "dancin guys" just for Rhi's enjoyment and pleasure.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
I will get the Koolaid and Chocolates, and be right back

Yahoooooooooooooo

Don't even think about it. I done locked the doors behind ya.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

bein that I am also a Triple Naught spy, locked doors aren't a problem. Be Right Back with the goodies

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
bein that I am also a Triple Naught spy, locked doors aren't a problem. Be Right Back with the goodies

*DRAWS OUT HIS LASSO AND ROPES 'BOB'S LEGS AND DRAGS HIM BACK*

Rmember us Texans are good with ropes. Now, hand over those account numbers and we can this here cohootin started.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Triple naught shoe knives. Sorry gotta hurry before the store closes, then we can play after we have our sugar highs from all that koolaid and chocolate

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Triple naught shoe knives. Sorry gotta hurry before the store closes, then we can play after we have our sugar highs from all that koolaid and chocolate

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Alright!

*BULLDOGS 'BOB' AND REMOVES HIS COAT AND SHOES AND BELT. DRAGS HIM BACK INTO THE AK-BAR AND HANDCUFFS HIM TO THE BAR RAIL*

And don't even think about trying to get out of here until you cough up those account numbers.

Mizz Rhi, would you mind helping me keep an eye on this scoundrel?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations