WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » DW you naughty man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DW you naughty man
the bear
Member # 1565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On WWF classics here in the UK this morning you attacked Hacksaw Jim Duggan with his back turned before the bell
IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Lord. This must be zapped over to the Blondes forum forthwith. Dusty casts a video image in the UK? Perhaps this has something to do with the PAL system.

*huzzah* from the Sunshine State!

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the bear:
On WWF classics here in the UK this morning you attacked Hacksaw Jim Duggan with his back turned before the bell

Just the fact that he actually was filmed in the process of doing so is big news around here!

the bear
Member # 1565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Good Lord. This must be zapped over to the Blondes forum forthwith. Dusty casts a video image in the UK? Perhaps this has something to do with the PAL system.

*huzzah* from the Sunshine State!

I've got an NTSC recorder at home, I could tape the repeat later and see what happens!!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

You must. This is important scientific research of a scientific nature into science and might win you the Nobel Prize (a course Kay's lookin' pretty rode-hard-and-put-up-wet these days, but cohootin' is cohootin'... )
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CM we all will need a copy of this phenomenon to examine and make sure NOONE has altered this tape and to make sure that is not someone copying Dusty's gimmick. We will need the expertise of our attorney for legal reasons, the Wisdom of CM because he is allknowing about wrestling and wimmen, and we will need Rhi to examine it closely cause she was the last one to really see him, and the we also will need the accountant to cover up the costs and to verify historically the truth therein and last but not least James can see if the ref treated this alleged Dusty properly.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

See, this here teamwork is what has made the United States of American great, and Texas also.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also somewhat of an expert in image alterin. Nothing thathas been posted on this or any board, obviously. But I have dabbled in the art of alterin images.

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Forum

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

'Bob', you are havin' enough trouble with your alleged areas of expertise such as cypherin' algebra, and you crack out of turn, too. Just do the books and try not to go to the IRS office and start chatterin'.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing I let slip when talking ot the IRS was all the free drinks you have been getting here on the board CM. I had to divert....erm I was sworn to tell the truth.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Pfui. Free dranks from New Boys and other various and sundry Time Honored Traditions Of The Business ain't even taxable, so not only are you a fink who cracks out of turn, your Alzheimer's has not even let you be a GOOD fink. I imagine them IRS boys' are real pleased with you already for wastin' their time and such like 'at. Might could be receptive to some actual evidence of actual malfeasin' an' transgressifyin' and such.

Nhaow dhen, where were we?

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

some of my best friends work for the IRS. I even had some of them at the mansion for a party last weekend with James Brown. They all have nice new beemers like mine and Ken's.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Mm hmm. And you TRUST 'em, right?

*hee hee hee*

Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano
Member # 2127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta-Kargol, Lord Of The Volcano     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops, didn't see this before I posted elsewhere...

Couldn't have been Dusty Wolfe. This was a completely different Texan called Dusty Wolf. This other person had a moustache and was NOT a Fabulous Blond.

Besides which, this Wolf character was too close to the ropes to be clotheslined and Duggan finished him off with a shoulderblock.

the bear
Member # 1565

quote:
Originally posted by kargol:
Whoops, didn't see this before I posted elsewhere...

Couldn't have been Dusty Wolfe. This was a completely different Texan called Dusty Wolf. This other person had a moustache and was NOT a Fabulous Blond.

Besides which, this Wolf character was too close to the ropes to be clotheslined and Duggan finished him off with a shoulderblock.

Great bit of commentary from the match

Gorilla: Duggan seems impervious to Wolfs attack

Brain: That's because Wolf punches like a girl

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH well, no phenomenon, Triple HHH take the rest of the drinks back, no celebration here. On to the next thread.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations