WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » i finally have pictures of cm and gbm together !

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i finally have pictures of cm and gbm together !
ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.http//apemania/DISPLAYS/BUSTS/APE-O-NAUTS/Sal1.jpg
cm's on the right .

[This message has been edited by ak74auto (edited 03-03-2002).]

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ak74auto:
cm's on the right .

Oh I am cut to the quick. You must all click that link and see how smart ak is.

HAHAHAHAHA from the Sunshine State!

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-03-2002).]

ak74auto
Member # 2033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ak74auto     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's one of gbm2000 by himself. http://www.gorilla-haven.org/ghphotos/snowf2.jpg
ak74auto
Member # 2033

it is absolutely no challenge for to cut any of the moderators to the quick,fast fingers do not make up for a slow mind ! lol
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
cm's on the right .

No but it sure helps when you plan on kicking the living .... out of some punk smart @$$.

This addy don't work son.

[This message has been edited by GBM2002 (edited 03-03-2002).]

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Young ak, nor do slow fingers make up for a nonfunctioning mind. Ken and Juanita, consult Grey Ghost. I think you have clear grounds for a lawsuit against the hospital, as they evidently mixed up the name tags on them babies.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-03-2002).]

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try http://www.apemania.com/displays/busts/ape-o-nauts/sal1.jpg
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Just think, somewhere some pair of troglodytes have raised a Timbs, and wondered where all them abilites and good looks and inherent sense of manners and such came from. I will take care of 'Bob' here, Ken, while you deal with ak ak.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CM,

I am sorry to say that the troglydite was non other than our good friend and fellow moderator (you know the Alabaman-Texan) who dropped him on his head and then fed him out of the wrong bottle.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.....no respect
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
CM,

I am sorry to say that the troglydite was non other than our good friend and fellow moderator (you know the Alabaman-Texan) who dropped him on his head and then fed him out of the wrong bottle.

I dunno. Even with all that I still think y'all took home the wrong kid.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

I think that we will be getting in touch with the most important attorney Sir Grey Ghost and see if we can at least get a refund from that hospital.
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
.....no respect

As you sow, so shall you reap, and such. Oh, forgot, that Alzheimer's of yours. Lemme rephrase that in a manner you will be able to follow:

*WHAM*

*crack*

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
I think that we will be getting in touch with the most important attorney Sir Grey Ghost and see if we can at least get a refund from that hospital.

Present this forum as evidence of the years of suffering you must have undergone as the result of this mixup in identity of babies. Let Ghost do his thang. I think you might could end up OWNING the hospital.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

ouch
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Well good. Perhaps this head trauma will reverse that dreaded brain-ravagin' Alzheimer's. Let's test: cypher up this here algebra and such real quick: how many asses does a cat have?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

The Rain in Spain, Falls mainly on the plain.....
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Oh well.
GBM2002
Member # 2183

quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Let Ghost do his thang.

Will this help our case any CM?

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
it is absolutely no challenge for to cut any of the moderators to the quick,fast fingers do not make up for a slow mind ! lol

EXCUSE you.

I have quick fingers AND a quick mind, son. You're coming close to being dropped on your head, so watch out, bwah!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Will this help our case any CM?

Er ah I meant in your legal-type sense.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

OK, just had me worried. Proceed the Sir Grey Ghost and let us know what information you can provide us with.
ak74auto
Member # 2033

ms.rhi,the slight about fast fingers and slow mind was intended for cm only,sorry if i offended you, i would never go out of my way to insult a true southern bell.
as for you cm,your playing with my statement then reposting it shows that you no imagination,never come to battle wits unarmed !

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Young ak, you are bringin' a water pistol to a nuclear war here. Please pack your bags and such, as I believe the disposition of this case will require you to be returned to the hospital where you were mixed up with Ken and Juanita's real baby. You will look real cute behind that big glass winda with all them other whinin', snivelin', pukin', mewlin' infants who are also wettin' and poopin' all over themselves in the same like manner which you are practicin' here.
dw
Member # 2106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't get me involved with this child. i've done everything i can to help him. like my daddy said, you can't help the helpless.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

.....and the squirel goes WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Form

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations