WrestlingClassics.com Message Board Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» WrestlingClassics.com Message Board » The Mark Markley Memorial Bar & Grill » Question for 'Bob' (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Question for 'Bob'
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crimson Mask I:
Waal, true, but they seem a passel worse lately.

Don't blame me if they aren't taking their meds. I am not their nurse (thank ***).

IP: Logged
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might could be takin' too MANY of 'em.
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legend-Killer from TX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Might could be takin' too MANY of 'em.

I hadn't thought about that. Maybe we need to contact their attending medical professional and see if they are fit to be performing their duties. I mean Bob's math is getting WAY too FUZZY.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Dang right. He has yet to cypher up how many asses on a cat.
markfordibiase
Member # 1882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markfordibiase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
See, L-K has made a miraculous total recovery from that Alzheimer's he was totin'. Too bad 'Bob' and MFD caught it off him first.

Somebody call me?
I was sittin in this here corner mindin my own bidness when I hurd my name.
Anyway I am not feelin like bein brutally punished at the hands of CM today so I am now returning to the corner and in the words of the immortal George Steele............."how now brown cow"?
MFD

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:

Yep. And then there are those books that he won't let anyone take a look at.

Hmmmmm, maybe we also need to check into that assistant of his Guido. I mean he does look a little too "organized" to be legit.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

lets see, my cypherin tells me a cat has one ass, consisting of 2 cheeks. Now this threw me for a loop considerin a cat also has two cheeks on its face, wherein it takes more then just a pair of cheeks to make an ass. If we were talking about a blue ass baboon, I would only have to count the blue cheeks to cypher how many asses then have.

but the answer I deduced to the cat question is ONE.

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Forum

[This message has been edited by TripleHHH67 (edited 03-04-2002).]

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
How are the books lookin' at this point?

This is STILL the basic question at hand!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Waal, he has accidentally hit the right answer through the back door backwards, but there is still this question Keane has raised.

[This message has been edited by Crimson Mask I (edited 03-04-2002).]

JKeane
Member # 644

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKeane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who appointed him anyway...TIMBS???
Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
lets see, my cypherin tells me a cat has one ass, consisting of 2 cheeks. Now this threw me for a loop considerin a cat also has two cheeks on its face, wherein it takes more then just a pair of cheeks to make an ass. If we were talking about a blue ass baboon, I would only have to count the blue cheeks to cypher how many asses then have.

but the answer I deduced to the cat question is ONE.

The Official Historian/Accountant of the WCFB Forum

Mask, we definitley have to check with that attending medical pofessional. Now he keeps referring to an obsession with blue assed baboons. This is getting disturbing.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

L-K in his total remission of Alzheimer's and new-found Wisdom has raised up a point here which is itself replete with Wisdom.

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JKeane:
Who appointed him anyway...TIMBS???

Dang right as he is the mathematical wiz, just look at that cat answer. Who else besides a true genuis, would deduce such an answer.
And as for the historian part, only Triple HHH has understood the ramifications of the Alamo thing and he has the proper books.
We best watch out, next thing is he will be the new stud on the block as I can see the no fat wimmen chasing him across the beach. Wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

If that happens it will just prove the CIA put some blindness-in-wimmen-inducin' chemical in the water supply, along with that Angel Dust which has caused all this.
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TripleHHH67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If that happens it will just prove the CIA put some blindness-in-wimmen-inducin' chemical in the water supply, along with that Angel Dust which has caused all this.

INDEED!

The Official Historian/Accountant and CIA plant (triple naught spy) of the WCFB Forum

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

Have we had any contact from the attending medical professional for "Bob" concerning his mental fitness to handling the books here at WCMB?
TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

I'm a doctor too

The Official Accountant/Historian, Triple naught spy, Brain Surgeon, and Soda Jerk of the WCFB Forum

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Originally posted by TripleHHH67:
I'm a doctor too

The Official Accountant/Historian, Triple naught spy, Brain Surgeon, and Soda Jerk of the WCFB Forum

Okay now I am really getting worried. Not only has the Alzheimers set in but you appear to have Schitzophrenia.

To the Medical Professionals, please place Mr. "Bob" under heavy security and do not allow him any sharp objects. And if he has any cypherin books labeled WCMB I will take those and place them in the right hands.

CONCERNED IN THE LONE STAR STATE

GBM2002
Member # 2183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GBM2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alrighty Triple HHH, does that mean we are to increase your salary?

You know I think Dusty is our resident OB,GYN.

TripleHHH67
Member # 1245

quote:
Originally posted by GBM2002:
Alrighty Triple HHH, does that mean we are to increase your salary?

I will work at a loss until the board gets bigger. I am a team player and wear many hats for the board proudly. I am especially proud of the hat I wear with big moose antlers that says "Duh!" across the front. I am also thinking of charging medical scrubs and a cape to the board account. These are necessities in my multiple professions!!!!

Just need a signoff from Mr. Timbs. (notice the Rolex is part of the image as I will need that too.)

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My my my. A gentleman of many talents, and cowboy cologne, that Dusty.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rhiannon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Don't worry about Rhi, remember wimmen do fuzzy math (blah blah blah)...We can contact our resident attorney on these matters.

Yes, you had best jest do that, consult your lawyer-man, with all that insultin'-Rhi-by-default you're a-doin'. Looks like I'm gonna hafta bust up some heads around here, startin' with that BumpMastah feller.

"Fuzzy math", nuthin'. Only Fuzzy thing *I* do is a Navel.

*sip sip sip slurp*

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Legend-Killer:
Okay now I am really getting worried. Not only has the Alzheimers set in but you appear to have Schitzophrenia.

To the Medical Professionals, please place Mr. "Bob" under heavy security and do not allow him any sharp objects. And if he has any cypherin books labeled WCMB I will take those and place them in the right hands.

CONCERNED IN THE LONE STAR STATE

Dang right, L-K. This here sudden Wisdom of your'n is almost alarming its ownself. 'Bob' seems to thank he's Sally Field here.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Dang right, L-K. This here sudden Wisdom of your'n is almost alarming its ownself. 'Bob' seems to thank he's Sally Field here.

I was thinking more along the lines of Cybil.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:

No no Ken. We must call Kevin. I have the pictures which prove his expertise in your groinocological female matters and such.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
I was thinking more along the lines of Cybil.

Sybil also.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Sybil also.

Yep. Maybe we need to go and retrieve those cypherin books from 'Bob'.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Rhiannon:
[b]Don't worry about Rhi, remember wimmen do fuzzy math (blah blah blah)...We can contact our resident attorney on these matters.
]

Yes, you had best jest do that, consult your lawyer-man, with all that insultin'-Rhi-by-default you're a-doin'. Looks like I'm gonna hafta bust up some heads around here, startin' with that BumpMastah feller.

See, now you have went ahead, Ken, and did it.

"Fuzzy math", nuthin'. Only Fuzzy thing *I* do is a Navel.

*sip sip sip slurp*

Even though I am suspicionin' that is some sort of them dranks whar stuff is mixed together other than Jack and coke, I must confess to findin' that thar REAL interestin'.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Don't know that 'Bob' is usin' any cypherin'-type books. Could be he don't know diddly about usin' a protractor or an abacus and is jest countin' on his hands and fingers and toes.
Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Even though I am suspicionin' that is some sort of them dranks whar stuff is mixed together other than Jack and coke, I must confess to findin' that thar REAL interestin'.

DO you now?

You mean to tell me you've never drunk a Fuzzy Navel?

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Yep. Maybe we need to go and retrieve those cypherin books from 'Bob'.

Indeed, even if we need to pull a strang hangin' outta his tights to do so.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Indeed, even if we need to pull a strang hangin' outta his tights to do so.

And if need be, I can run his cypherin through my Quicken Money programs and try and sort out what he has been doing. And where the funds are going.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Could be he don't know diddly about usin' a protractor

That thar is your safe bet.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
DO you now?

You mean to tell me you've never drunk a Fuzzy Navel?

Um, depends on whether my suspicionin' war right.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
And if need be, I can run his cypherin through my Quicken Money programs and try and sort out what he has been doing. And where the funds are going.

Yes, you run the cypherin' through whatever you have just done said there, and I will run 'Bob' through the mat by his face, and we will go ahead and git to the bottom of this here.

Legend-Killer from TX
Member # 854

quote:
Yes, you run the cypherin' through whatever you have just done said there, and I will run 'Bob' through the mat by his face, and we will go ahead and git to the bottom of this here.

Okay. Just get me the books and we will know what he has been up to.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

quote:
Um, depends on whether my suspicionin' war right.

Waall then. Yew must enlighten us on the defining on your suspicionin'.

Crimson Mask I
unregistered

quote:
Waall then. Yew must enlighten us on the defining on your suspicionin'.

Waal, as I have said to those who war listenin', I suspicion that a Fuzzy Navel might could be the name of a drank such as might come with little umbrellas and such, in which case I have obviously not never drunk none.

On your other hand, if it ain't the name of a drank but is just what it sounds like in plain American such as we speak outside of Texas in the US of American...

... waal, then, you oughtta know.

Rhiannon
Administrator
Member # 2091

Know which? Whut the meanin' of it would be, such as it sounds in United States of American English, or whether you drunk none?
Crimson Mask I
unregistered

Both of the above. Y'all in Texas do comprendo the American words 'fuzzy' an' 'navel', I do believe.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WrestlingClassics.com Home Page

Click here to see the WCMB Rules and Regulations